Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service Reviews

117 | Sagamore Beach, MA

117 Reviews for Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service

Erika · Married on 10/31/2015

Working with Arthur was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was truly a joy to work with, and he really understood our needs and most importantly our style. Style is so important for your wedding MC to understand and Arthur lives and breathes it! (Especially with his Armani tux.) He made magic happen!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Arthur provided DJ and MC services for our wedding reception, and he was phenomenal. Right from the start, we met him and had a good long conversation about what we were thinking, and he provided very valuable input from his experience. We didn't have a wedding planner, but Arthur helped provide great feedback leading up to the date, and we really appreciated the guidance. After the ceremony, our heads were spinning and we felt overwhelmed. Arthur came outside while we were taking pictures and told us where things were with the schedule, and when to plan for our entrance. He stepped the party through what was needed, and kept people entertained during cocktail hour. He was pulling double duty as DJ, and coordinator, and he kept the schedule perfectly in line in a very confident manner. He was easy to trust. Everything with the first dances, and parent dances went great. When we finally got a chance to talk with people, a ton of guests and even the servers were asking about Arthur. They loved him! He sang a few songs and people were at first caught off guard, but they all got into it. We were getting married in Falmouth, and when he played "Sweet Caroline", he ran around and recruited people to get out on the dance floor and sing along. It was great to see a loaded dance floor and everyone having a blast singing like they were at Fenway Park. I highly recommend him for your event. He's a true class act, and will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Arthur was absolutely wonderful. He made the whole day go so smoothly and was such a lively personality to have host. The reception music was great and he was sure to include all the songs we wanted, even the goofy ones! And best of all he wasn't crazy expensive! Well worth the money, and more. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Arthur was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process, from the planning stages through every aspect of the actual wedding day. He knows what he is doing and his experience and knowledge is evident and proved to be extremely helpful to us. As a bride, you have a million different decisions to make, things to plan and people to satisfy. Arthur made my life so much easier as he was able to help guide us through the planning of our day, from the ceremony to the introductions into the reception to the speeches, cake cutting, special dances and everything in between. Most importantly, Arthur kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT! All of our guests had a blast and many of them told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I know this was in large part due to Arthur's services. He kept things moving smoothly throughout the entire day and night. If you want to have a fun, worry-free wedding, definitely go with Arthur! On top of everything, Arthur offers extremely fair pricing. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/26/2015

After a wedding a bride looks back and thinks "what could we have done better/differently" and I had those moments but NOT with Arthur. He was in one simple word - Amazing! I planned my wedding from a distance (with a fiancee who was deployed) and he was super responsive, professional, and overall put me at ease. When I was able to get home at the last minute to do some wedding planning he changed his schedule around to meet me and do a walk through at the venue - which helped both of us get on the same page (which for a distance bride is easier said than done). Our wedding guests spent the entire evening on the dance floor - Arthur respected our requests for a quieter dinner background music but once that cake was cut - it was a full blown dance party until the last minute of the reception. We had guests ask us weeks later "which family member was the DJ?" he mixed in so well with our group they just assumed he was family! Arthur, we can't thank you enough for setting up the biggest party of our married lives - thank you and we hope we get another opportunity to dance the night away with you! You can't go wrong if you hire Arthur, professional, well-priced, dressed impeccably - and worked with us even during the reception for last min changes. He'll make the music one less thing to worry about on this amazing day!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Caroline · Married on 07/17/2015

Arthur was absolutely incredible! He knew exactly how to work a wedding crowd and pleased everyone, from my 16 year old cousin to my 87 year old grandmother! My grandmother had to change into sneakers so she would be comfortable since she did not stop dancing! Arthur was very thorough from start of the evening to finish. We spoke both on the phone and in person leading up the event and each time, he reminded me that the day was all about my husband and I getting married. Arthur helped us to organize the timeline of events for the night and was very flexible when things came up. Without him, we probably would have cut the cake before our first dance :). If you want your wedding to run smoothly and be MCed by a professional, Arthur Calabro is your guy! Thank you again Arthur - you helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Tia-Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

To say that Arthur was fantastic at our April wedding would be an extreme understatement. We were so very happy with our decision to hire Arthur from day 1. His attentiveness to all of our worried emails and phone calls to ensure our day was perfect was really beyond both of our expectations. In addition to his responsiveness, he goes far and above the "DJ" role, he is truly an entertainer, and a fabulous one at that. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful he was, and how much they loved the music choices. He even made my Nana's day while whisking her out onto the dance floor and singing.

Honestly, 5 stars over and over again.
    Thanks Arthur!

Sent on 10/28/2015

chris · Married on 04/18/2015

I can't say enough about Arthur. 5 out of 5 is an understatement. Arthur was extremely budget friendly which was one of the main reasons we looked into him originally. After our first meeting with him, we didn't want to look anymore, we knew he was the best. Arthur put us in the driver's seat, we were the boss, but when we needed help he was right there with suggestions. His website was great, you can track payment, and your contract in the same place you can pick your songs and develop a play list. You can also give this link to family and friends if you want them to make song suggestions before your event. Before the event we had 2 more phone calls to solidify the details. The event was out of this world. Arthur did our wedding reception and it was perfect! He sang a few songs while there was a bit of time between courses. OH man what a beautiful voice! The fun never ended, our guests were dancing all night. I was approached my family and friends asking for Arthur's info. He was professional, entertaining, and has an awesome personality. He found a great mix to honor our different backgrounds and involved both families in our celebration. I honestly had the time of my life! Chris and I were so happy with Arthur, we'd recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Arthur was great. He is very well organized and very responsive when we contacted him. He was able to play all the music we wanted, beginning with very specific song portions for the ceremony.
    He followed our guidelines for each portion of the wedding. Arthur did a great job keeping everyone dancing. He was professional at all times and took charge of guiding us through all the different agenda items during the reception. We highly recommend Arthur!

Mike & Rein 10/18/2014.

Sent on 10/28/2014

We were in a jam for a DJ for our wedding last minute and we were so happy to see all of the positive reviews for Arthur. We contacted him right away and he was beyond helpful. He made me feel like I had nothing to worry about! He is very organized and responds quickly. Very professional! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful he was!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Taylor · Married on 09/27/2014

Arthur was the absolute best! He truly is a master of ceremonies. He took care of everything the day of the wedding, from ushering our guests into their seating areas, to keeping the dance floor packed all night long! He was simply amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Arthur was nothing but AMAZING for our event! He went above and beyond to make sure the announcements, music and entertainment was exactly what my husband and I wanted. We met with him prior, and were in constant communication via phone and email in the weeks leading up to my wedding. Arthur was fabulous when it came to keeping out guests happy on the dance floor...everyone was up and dancing the whole time! Arthur will even entertain by singing (and he has an amazing voice) - he came out with some Frank Sinatra while pulling my grandma out onto the dance floor and dancing with her, something she never would have done on her own but I am pretty sure it was the highlight of the decade for her :-) I can not say enough about Arthur. He is professional, and an expert in his field. I am a little type A so had a lot of input, which he graciously listened to and accommodated. However, he is so keen and in tune to how to please a wedding crowd that I could have also left the entire evening up to him and trusted he would have made the event amazing without ever even giving him a playlist. Book Arthur as your wedding DJ, I promise you won't regret it!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Carolyn · Married on 08/30/2014

Arthur did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony and reception. The entire afternoon/evening went so smoothly thanks to Arthur's professionalism and experience.
    Everyone had a blast and couldn't stop raving about him!!!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Lynn · Married on 07/27/2014

Arthur was amazing! Not only did he DJ but he engaged the guests, he sang a few songs himself (beautifully), he kept everything flowing so well . He really made our wedding reception a party that all of our guests enjoyed.
    If you choose Arthur Calabro for your event you can be sure that everything will be perfect and just what you are looking for. We are so happy that we found Arthur to entertain at our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service's reply:

I love this couple! They found love at a later age, I'm so happy for them. Lynn asked me to sing to GrandMom (only done if asked) in between the courses. GrandMom got teary eyed and so did I! It was very heartwarming. Very nice wedding on a Sunday afternoon.
  • cswed622@gmail.com

Sean and Courtney · Married on 06/22/2014

Arthur Calabro is everything you could want in a Dj and more. Not only is Arthur incredibly professional, he is extremely easy on your wallet. My wife and I searched extensively throughout the New England area and no one even came close to Arthur. Arthur took care of us before we even hired him. He offered complimentary uplighting and found out the details of our venue so to meet our specific needs. Arthur already had experience at our venue (The Glen Manor House). We loved his personality! Arthur is so funny as well as classy. But probably the best part of working with Arthur is that he took care of us like we were his only client. Arthur worked closely with us to make sure every song was exactly what we wanted. He knew how to give great advice while also yielding to our wants and needs. He was never pushy in one way or another and always reminded us that we were the boss. He was even willing to try out some new technology with us, known as Skype. We live on the west coast, so it was great to be able to communicate in a face to face layout. Though we had a couple technical difficulties, we were grateful Arthur was willing to do that for us. It seems like Arthur is willing to put up with a lot, considering we gave him his biggest "do not play" list in his career. haha! Our only issue we experienced was not really an issue for us, but I bring it up simply because it may matter to other brides and grooms. We had originally selected a song for my wife to walk down the aisle to but then later changed it, making it the song for our bridal party to walk down to. For whatever reason, the change didn't happen and my wife walked down the aisle to the original song. Even though we had thought we would like the other song better, we were glad the change didn't happen. It ended up sounding and looking perfect. Don't waste your time with any other DJ! Arthur is your man and he will take care of you and work with all your wants and needs. He is simply the best!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service's reply:

The longest "Do Not Play List" ever! 200 songs! All in alphabetic order! They were so nice and we had a great time planning everything too. There were three different set ups for this wedding at a mansion in Newport. Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. It was beautiful.
    Not only did the Bride give me the do not play list.....she gave me a 500 song playlist!!!!!!!!!!! Every song was a gem. It's too bad I could only play about 45 or so. She really new her music and the dance floor was packed full all night.
    I talked with the Bride the week before and even the day before the wedding. There was no change of song.
    They drove from Seattle where they live to Newport just a few days before the wedding. I talked with them on the Tuesday before when they were in South Dakota. They had to make it by Friday by 3:00 PM to get the Marriage license in Newport. They got married, then drove back to Seattle, and then went on their honeymoon. Wow! Incredible! Great couple!

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2014

From our very first conversation, I knew Arthur Calabro was the right choice for our wedding. He was always reachable by phone or email and I felt at ease discussing and planning the details of our big day with him. As soon as we hired Arthur he sent us access to his website- amazing! There were many ways to choose our "must plays" and it even allowed use to create an unlimited "do not play" list! My husband and I loved listening to and choosing music this way.

Arthur sat down with my husband and me twice before our big day and I knew I could be at ease with Arthur as our Master of Ceremonies. Not only did he DJ our wedding but he ran our rehearsal, mic'ed our Reverend, and successfully coordinated our ceremony. It thrilled me that although we were outside our guests could clearly hear our ceremony from any seat! When it was time for our reception Arthur kept the whole room dancing the entire night. No really, as soon as dinner was cleared it was Nanas and former roomates alike on the dance floor until the end of the night. The whole night flowed so perfectly.

Arthur is professional, reliable, and energetic. He will make your wedding a party that every guest will truly enjoy and will keep every detail perfectly timed. He helped us make our wedding special from start to finish. It is without reservation that I would recommend Arthur Calabro and I am so grateful for the wonderful memories he helped create of our dream wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Katie · Married on 05/30/2014

We can't say enough about how wonderful Arthur was to work with for our wedding. Not only was he extremely responsible, professional and helpful during the planning phase of the wedding, but he was also a fantastic DJ on the big day. Our guests all raved about how much fun Arthur was and many said he was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen. He's extremely hands-on and interactive with the guests and has an excellent sense of timing that keeps the event flowing seemlessly. I would recommend Arthur without reservation for any occasion where you need entertainment. He's sure to be a hit!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Marco · Married on 03/07/2014

Arthur did an amazing job as my DJ at my wedding. My friends and family still tell me how awsome he was even months later. There was never a dull moment and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I have and will continue to recomend him as an entertainer to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Allie · Married on 09/28/2013

If you want a fun wedding where everyone is on the dance floor, then book Arthur Calabro. I got married this past September, we were still laughing about it at holiday parties. Some Aunts and Uncles will always be infamous for dance moves that occurred at this wedding.

Before the wedding, we met with Arthur twice. His experience was clear as he guided us through structuring the reception. He shared his previous experiences at our venue and helped us avoid any problems that previous clients had there. When we didn't want to do some standards, like the bouquet toss, Arthur presented a very sweet and different alternative, which instead honored the longest-married couple at the reception.

My husband and I have some very eclectic families and friends and everyone quickly became one family on that dance floor! Once the dancing began, nearly everyone got on the dance floor, and stayed there all night. Arthur played all kinds of music and it was all irresistibly dance-able.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Drew · Married on 08/24/2013

Arthur was wonderful! My fiance and I were planning a wedding from the Midwest that was going to be on the South Shore of Massachusetts. We weren't able to come to New England often so most of our planning with Arthur was through email and phone calls. However, whenever I emailed Arthur to see if we could meet in the short time we had, he always went above & beyond to fit us in! That turned out to be a reoccurring theme with Arthur...he always went above & beyond for us and made us feel like we were his only wedding! No question or concern was too small and he was always prompt in getting back to us! A unique aspect to our wedding was that we had a tent wedding where everything is solar power or generator run. Arthur was up for the challenge! He went out to our site 2 separate times without us being there to get the lay of the land. Arthur had the crowd dancing ALL night long! We had SO many guests come up to us that night, as well as tell us after that "that was the best wedding they had ever been to!" We hope we have another event in the future that calls for a master of ceremonies/DJ so that we can call Arthur up again!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Delina · Married on 08/18/2013

Arthur was far more than what we were expecting in a DJ. Arthur helped us plan our entire beach wedding itinerary. Thank God for Arthur!! We were very fortunate to find him. Arthur was a pleasure from the moment we met him, which was only 3 weeks before our wedding. Arthur was very accommodating to our fast approaching wedding date and kept our worries to a minimum. We got married on a beach and had our reception in a tent. We didn't know where we were going to set up the tables, put the dance floor, and where to put the DJ, etc. Arthur knew exactly what needed to be done to pull everything together and he did it with great ease. Arthur is a huge help and he is an outstanding DJ! We had such a fun wedding. Arthur played great music and serenaded some of our older aunts and got them out on the dance floor and they had a blast! Everybody still talks about how much fun they had at our wedding. Arthur was just what we needed. We highly recommend him.
    Delina & Andrew Hill

Sent on 11/03/2013

Robert · Married on 08/03/2013

Arthur was an absolute delight to work with. He was patient and offered helpful insight during preliminary meetings to discuss the event. He performed exactly as we wanted, we honestly could offer no negative critique. And were pretty hands off regarding the music entertainment, we gave Arthur a list of songs we wanted, but pretty much trusted him to fill in for the rest. He performed in the role of our wedding reception MC and DJ even beyond the standard we were expecting.

Arthur is a very talented entertainer. He understands how to work a wedding reception through the music. He kept an age group between 6 and 94 years old not only entertained, but dancing their feet off during the whole dancing part of the reception (keeping it strong through the night by shaking up the playlist with slower songs so people could take a break and get refreshments. This was key). More than a few of the guests approached us and told us with heartfelt sincerity that ours was the best wedding they ever attended. We owe a huge amount of those compliments to Arthur.

Highly recommend Arthur as an MC, a DJ, and a general source of counsel for wedding ceremonies and receptions, especially those being held at the Pembroke County Club.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Kiely · Married on 07/20/2013

Arthur was a professional master of ceremonies and dj at our wedding. While planning the wedding, Arthur was flexible and helpful with setting up the order of the evening and the music for the evening. Arthur was easy to communicate with and listened to what we wanted to be played for music and what we wanted the atmosphere of the wedding to be. Arthur's energy, respectful manner, organized demeanor, and entertaining attitude made our wedding very fun.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Rosina · Married on 07/14/2013

Arthur went above and beyond to make our wedding day special! He met with us on numerous occasions before the wedding day to help us with music as well as details for the ceremony. Arthur took the time to run our rehearsal and coordinated everything for the ceremony. On our wedding day Arthur made sure everything ran smoothly. He created a fun environment at the reception and everyone was complimenting the wonderful job he did!
    Rosina and Matthew Olson

Sent on 08/01/2013

Monica · Married on 06/22/2013

Arthur was absolutely amazing. He helped coordinate the entire wedding and was ready and willing to answer all my questions. He even made an early trip to do a practice run with my wedding party. Then onto the actual dj aspect. "By far the most fun I've ever had at a wedding, your DJ was a blast!" Is what all my guests keep telling me. He got everyone on the dance floor and involved, everyone was laughing, and he even joined in on the fun too. I would recommended him to anyone who wants a professional wedding with loads of fun! Thanks so much for perfecting all of our hard work!

Love,