Artfully Arranged Reviews

7 Reviews for Artfully Arranged

• Jane

Jane H · Married on 11/17/2018

Parent of the bride

Martha was so professional and kind from the moment we met. Her vision for our daughter’s wedding was perfect and the result was perfect as well. Martha’s artistry with anything blooming is fantastic!!
    We enjoyed every moment working with her and knew we were in very capable hands from the get-go. We now consider her a friend.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Claire · Married on 04/23/2016

Martha is pure joy to work with and does an AMAZING job regardless of your budget. For my wedding this April, we decided that flowers were one area that we really needed to keep our cost down (since we were over budget for just about everything else). My mom and I met with Martha one time before the wedding to discuss "our vision" for flowers on the big day. Unfortunately for Martha, I did not really have "a vision" at the time of our meeting other than what I wanted for my bouquet. All I knew for the reception was that I wanted all white with greenery. Martha created the perfect vision for me (with very little to work with) and you would not believe how affordable it was. She created the exact bouquet that I sent her a picture of and even managed to create a mock up for my wedding portraits (with about 2 weeks notice). I did not know much about flowers before this experience and did not know what to expect, but Martha was able to interpret every little thing that I told her I had planned for the wedding, and what my general style was, and translate that into beautiful arrangements that had everyone at my reception talking. Martha is not a vendor who will try to sell you on a design that you can't afford. She is so kind, down to earth, and realistic. She will give you a beautiful ceremony and reception and you will be so happy to have worked with her!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Pam · Married on 03/25/2016

Martha did a fantastic job! The flowers were breathtaking! Our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they were!
    Martha was a true joy to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life. She is incredibly talented. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

Martha is a floral artist! She wants nothing more than to make sure you're happy and completely satisfied with your flower choices and floral arrangements! She had so many ideas to present to you for what flowers to use and tries to encompass your whole vision! Martha was also so receptive to what you, the customer, wanted. I was obsessed with my bouquet and I know that everyone else couldn't get over how gorgeous all of the flower arrangements were. We knew our floral visions were in good hands with Martha and she went above and beyond anything we had expected!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Julie · Married on 06/08/2013

Martha is amazing! She can take your overall look and create something breathtaking with flowers! I gave her the creative freedom to do what she does best and I must say - she is the best! :) Our arrangements, bouquets, and boutineers we absolute perfection!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Catherine · Married on 03/17/2018

Martha is great to work with! She has wonderful ideas, yet is interested in what the customer wants. She can provide her own vases and votives if you don't have the right thing. She also happily accommodated a last minute request of mine.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Completely satisfied with our services from Artfully Arranged. Martha is so personable and really wants to get to know your style so she can incorporate it into your flower arrangements. I have zero complaints about her services. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I asked if she could incorporate a piece of my mothers lace veil on my bouquet and she made it look absolutely perfect. Thank you Martha for your amazing service. I would suggest your services to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2016