artful blooms Reviews

artful blooms View more information

Lisa Married on 10/29/2019

Rehearsal Dinner florals

I would highly recommend Artful Blooms. They did our rehearsal dinner florals and exceeded our expectations. The florals were beautiful, unique, and reflected the surroundings of our Oliver Winery venue. Many of our guests commented on the beauty of the florals and took pictures of them as well. Teresa was wonderful to work, with working within our budget and coordinating via e-mail as the planning was done from out of town. I give them a full 5 stars and wish they were in Southern California where I live so I could get arrangements for home.
    Bonnie Married on 08/06/2016
    Our flowers were AMAZING! Seriously made our wedding so beautiful, and were exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Artful Blooms to everyone I can!
    Elise Married on 07/09/2016
    I worked with Teresa from Artful Blooms for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! At our first meeting I told Teresa I wanted our reception venue to look like an enchanted forest and she came up with the most beautiful designs and brought my vision to life! It truly was better than I could have imagined!! We had tall, branchy centerpieces with moss and ferns incorporated throughout and used gold accents/vases to give it a glamorous look. We also had a moss runner for the head table which turned out AMAZING. When we walked into our reception venue my entire bridal party was speechless, and so many of our guests commented how impressed they were with our floral arrangements and overall design! Not only were the flower arrangements unique and beautiful, Teresa was absolutely wonderful to work with as well! As we worked through finalizing the design for my wedding she made sure she fully understood the look I was going for so it turned out exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend working with Artful Blooms, you won't be disappointed!!
  • W
    Wenqing Married on 05/29/2016
    They did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding flowers! I knew from Day 1 that I wanted tall centerpieces that will make a statement. Karen worked with me step by step and give me tons of professional opinions and inspirations. The final products were absolutely beautiful. I was blown away by how amazing the flowers look when I first entered the reception hall. It was exactly what I wanted by 1000 times better.
    All my guests were amazed by the flowers, and a lot of the guests told me that this was the most beautiful wedding with the most gorgeous flowers.
    Karen, I love you! You guys are the best florists in the world!
    Beth Married on 10/24/2015
    Teresa did a PHENOMENAL job on the florals for my wedding. I am not a very creative person, I I just gave her a few suggestions on colors and theme (both my husband and I study birds) and she ran with it. Everything was so unique and beautiful (e.g., the bridesmaids had nest bouquets that were gorgeous), and we got so many compliments. Highly, highly recommend!
    Kaitlin Married on 10/18/2014
    Teresa was AMAZING. I received so many compliments on my florals. Including the photographers telling me it was the best they had seen this year ( my wedding was in October). I met with Teresa once to tell her briefly what I was looking for. I then gave her the creative freedom to design what she thought was best. I was so pleased. She was extremely easy to work with and super responsive and flexible.
    Helina Married on 09/20/2014
    I absolutely fell in love with Artful Blooms from our first meeting. Karen is the sweetest person and is so easy to work with. Her knowledge and creative outlook on flowers help create the most amazing and unique pieces. The flowers were so fresh and extremely colorful. She took my vision and ran with it. I couldn't imagine my wedding flowers being any more beautiful. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!
    Mallory Married on 08/09/2014
    Teresa of Artful Blooms created the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding reception and bridal party. We met with Teresa two times to discuss what we liked/disliked, as well as a list of all of the different arrangements that we needed--and she formulated a price and flower combination that worked with our budget. Teresa's extensive knowledge of flowers and her amazing creativity created a reception that was out of this world. The flowers absolutely tied the whole day together and we could not be any happier with our florist decision. I highly recommend Artful Blooms for all of your special events!
    Roxanne Married on 06/30/2012
    These ladies have it going on! I like the fact that they only do events! The flowers were beautiful and my daughter was more than pleased! They are very creative and right on time with appointments, delivery and set up...I highly recommend them!
    Kaelyn Married on 06/27/2015
    Teresa was so easy and fun to work with. I only had a general idea of what I wanted and she brought those ideas to life. She was so flexible with the changes as the planning went along. Teresa was very friendly, helpful, and I really enjoyed having her do our flowers.