Artesa Bakery Reviews

1 User photo

• Sylvia
    Sylvia G. Married on 09/24/2021

Delicious!

We hired Artesa Bakery for our wedding- and let me just say- we 100% are extremely pleased with Mikayla and her work. Since day 1 of communication, she has been so helpful and patient with us. Really working to make sure our cake and cupcakes are what we envisioned. The cake testing was easy and yummy, the effort she put in to make sure we got what we wanted was beyond what I expected. Most importantly, the cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious. Highly recommend hiring Artesa Bakery for all of your bakery goodies! Thank you for everything!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 05/22/2021

Great Cake/Service

Artesa was awesome to work with, was incredibly responsive, and made us a beautiful cake that tasted so good! Both we and our guests loved it!

• Jakkia
    Jakkia Married on 08/05/2017
    I went to my venue to do a preview setup of my tables. When I got there they had informed me they just added a new vendor for the wedding cakes. I called right after to see if I could come in for a cake tasting, and she scheduled me in for the next hour (which was amazing). I got there, and I had 6 people with me. They asked how many would be tasting with me, and I asked how many was allowed, she responded however many you want lol. My family was happy. We sat down, and they allowed us to taste the cakes and the fillings. When I say amazing, I mean amazing. Thing is I'm not even a cake person so I really did not care about the cake. The owner was very polite, and professional. She also gave great advice when choosing my wedding cake and style. I had a great experience of cake tasting.
    Krystyn Married on 06/17/2017
    The cake was amazing! We opted for a small cake and cupcakes and Artesa made it look absolutely amazing! The owner called me a few days prior to the wedding to confirm our order and how we wanted our cupcakes to be decorated. We were also able to make payments on our cake rather than paying a large sum up front. I look forward to working with Artesa for all our cakes in the future!
    Andrea Married on 08/27/2016
    Martha was great! We knew we wanted stuffed cupcakes and she worked with us to create a sample of a very specific design for each of our cupcakes and gave us lot of tasting choices. We were so happy with the look and taste!
    Annette Married on 10/03/2015
    Martha was very pleasant to work with! We set up a date to taste test and she offered many delicious options. I was happy that the cake looked beautiful and everything was delivered on time!
    Cindy Married on 10/03/2015
    Delicious cake, it was very moist... She brought the cake to the hall. It looked amazing!
    Linda Married on 10/03/2015
    My daughter wanted a French Macaroon tower as her "wedding cake". Martha created the most delicious macaroons in so many wonderful flavors for us. Our guests were delighted and thoroughly enjoyed the experience of the macaroons as an alternative to a traditional wedding cake. The tower was beautiful and the macaroons were amazing. I absolutely recommend Martha and Artesa Bakery for any occasion.
  • User2497055 2+ years ago
    Martha listened to our ideas, provided a fantastic taste testing and delivered the perfect cake for us! Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding cake that they have ever tasted. We can't wait for Artesa to make our 1st Anniversary cake.
    Laura Married on 12/26/2013
    We celebrated the wedding at the beach and Marta costumized our wedding cake with edible sand and filled it with rainbow colors. It was perfect!
    But most important, she is an easy going and kind person with lots of patience. And that was sooo helpful in those moments. Thank you Marta :)
  • User2497059 2+ years ago
    Martha was extremely professional, and did everything she could to help make our day extremely special! She was so easy to work with and had great ideas for our mini-cupcakes and small cake! And the best part is, the cakes were fantastic, our guests loved them!
  • User2488739 2+ years ago
    Very willing to stick to our budget and still give us good quality and presentation. English was their second language but they could still communicate pretty well.