Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch Reviews

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 3
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved her!

We had a blast with Sydney! Everyone at the wedding loved her, the photos are always beautiful, and she fit in almost like a wedding guest. Highly recommend!

Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 4
    Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 5
    Art/Photography by Sydney Rasch 6
    Sent on 06/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I hired Sydney to take boudoir photos as a wedding day gift for my husband-to-be and she did not disappoint! Not only did I have a blast with this fun and relaxed photographer, but she provided me with THE most gorgeous photos. Sydney made me feel so confident and sexy, and my husband said I looked like a supermodel when he saw them :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Shirley · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I graduated from the UA in 2013 and have lived in Dallas the last 4 years. When we got engaged, there was no question we would have our wedding in Fayetteville, but we quickly learned how difficult it can be to find and work with vendors when you don't live in the same state. Sydney helped make our wedding process so easy! Not only did she travel to Dallas for our engagement shoot, but she also traveled out of town for our ceremony in Fayetteville. She is so talented and has such a great vision for photos and was very responsive to everything we requested. She made us laugh and feel so comfortable throughout every shoot and was such a pleasure to work with – we would recommend her to anyone! Finding a good photographer was one of our top priorities, and Sydney is very affordable and well worth every dollar. Thank you again for everything, Sydney!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/03/2015

Once we got engaged, everyone always stressed how important it would be to find a great photographer to capture our engagement/wedding photos. We decided to go with Sydney because from the very beginning she was super professional and friendly (her work definitely spoke for itself..it was great!) and best of all she's affordable! The engagement session was so fun...it was like we were shooting with a friend. Our wedding day was EVERYTHING (and more) that we could've hoped for! I didn't have a wedding planner so it was like Sydney played double roles for a bit during the picture sessions. She kept us on time and on track which obviously reduced my stress significantly. She's full of wonderful ideas and really makes you feel special :) I'm so so happy we decided to pick this company to capture our day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 08/15/2015

Sydney was amazing. She even did family photos with myself, my husband, and two step daughters 5 and 9, instead of our engagement session. Our family photos and my bridals were shot at Hamilton House and our wedding venue was at Royal Ridge. Every shot she took was gorgeous. She did a great job of capturing moments instead of strictly posing people. I would recommend her to every bride... especially the camera shy. (My husband is NOT a fan of having his photo taken and even HE was happy with the images) On top of being an amazing artist, she is also very personable and we had a ton of fun working with her!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Mariah · Married on 05/03/2014

I used Sydney for my wedding on May 3, 2014. She did an amazing job on my photos. She showed up early, had great ideas for some posed pictures, and got some amazing shots because she blended in so well. I'm naturally very camera shy so I was worried about how they would turn out but her skill at getting breathtaking candid shots is unbelievable. On top of her talent, her personality makes her a joy to work with. She truly was as excited about my wedding as I was and that made it easy to be natural around her. I would recommend Sydney to ANYONE needing a professional, talented photographer. I personally will be using Sydney for all of my family photos from now on.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

Sydney was great to work with! She listened to all of my ideas on specific shots I wanted and gave us beautiful pictures from engagement to bridals to wedding day. We would have liked some more direction throughout the shoots and perhaps a few more candid shots but overall she did an amazing job with everything!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Haleigh · Married on 06/26/2015

3.5

Sydney is amazing. On top of the normal shots that would be taken at any wedding, I was able to throw in my requests. Each picture that I thought of, or wanted made, was written down and taken no questions asked. She did everything on her part and more to make our day as perfect as could be. We will always be able to look back on our pictures to take us back to that day.

Sent on 10/15/2015