Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

168 Reviews for Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
157 Art of Beauty - Bridal Makeovers by Aradia Reviews

Aradia was wonderful to work with! She made me feel relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day! My bridal looked turned out just as I had imagined it!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVED working with Aradia! I searched for 5 months before finding the perfect makeup artist. Aradia was so talented and easy to work with. She was patient and a pleasure to have around me during one of the most stressful days of my life. She truly listened to me and I ended up looking natural, but glamorous. This was a huge improvement over the other hair and makeup vendors I tried out. I wish I could give her 100 stars instead.

Profile Picture Regina, 3/24/18, 1 Review

I was referrred to Arcadia through my Hair stylist,
Arcadia is a true artist, and it shows in her work.
she is such good energy too!
we achieved a glamorous look for my mom and I for my wedding and it lasted all night, I felt gorgeous and glamorous, and my mom never looked better!
Thank you Aradia!

Profile Picture Brette, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is the best and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants professional makeup done. She was polite, professional and showed that she generally cared about her craft and the customer. I called Aradia 3 or 4 days before my wedding and she was available which was awesome. I looked like a princess once Aradia was complete. I love the way how I looked on my wedding day! Aradia brought out my inner beauty. I would recommend Aradia to anyone who wants professional makeup done right! Quality of Service-exceptional, Responsiveness-superb, Professionalism-stellar, Value-Absolutely, Flexibility-Top Class!

Profile Picture Tameka, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is AMAZING! She made both me, my bridesmaids, and my mother look so beautiful. She is also an extremely nice and warm person. When I got my trial she was extremely patient with me when it came to giving me the look I wanted and was extremely flexible when I moved the start time. She is absolutely great and probably the best artist and nicest person to have working with you on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Aradia is wonderful :).. . Best of all I looked great all night long!

Profile Picture Zsofia, 5/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very responsive and wanted to ensure that I was comfortable and completely happy with the look. Open to listening and took the time to get the look I wanted.

Profile Picture User7463017, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Flexible with setting up trial appointment. Very prompt on the day of. I really liked how she did my makeup and received many compliments. I got everything I was asking for.

Profile Picture User6826728, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Please do not hesitate to book Aradia and her team for your special day. She is extremely professional and a true makeup artist. Its been a pleasure for me to work with her on my wedding day. Extremely responsive, she is truly dedicated to make you feel like a goddess on your special day!

Profile Picture Ivonne, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Aradia is a true artist. Gifted in her craft and all the while professional, punctual, friendly and such a great person to work with. She could not have made my wedding day hair & make-up any more beautiful and it was beyond what I expected or envisioned. I would highly recommend her for any special event. If you have a particular vision in mind, she will make it happen! Or if you are open to any style, she will work magic to making you look like the best version of yourself. 2 thumbs up, 5 stars, 110% she is the artist to work with!

Profile Picture Jesica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Whole experience was amazing from start to finish! She was always in contact, and arrived on time ready to go. I showed her what I was thinking for makeup, and she delivered 100 %.

Profile Picture User6948647, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We were so lucky to find Aradia and Renee! Their wonderful work with hair and makeup were everything we wanted and more. They made us feel our most beautiful and the pictures came out stunning! Our bridesmaids all looked perfect and we greatly appreciated their patience and expertise. They were even able to squeeze in our officiant last minute. From our trials to the big day we were thrilled to have them as our glam squad! You will be thrilled to have them s yours!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Aradia did the makeup for my wedding on February 28, 2016.

I WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

I had a trial with her in a natural light setting, however, I was late and the light faded quickly. The makeup was beautiful but to dark for my wedding day. So I was a little nervous about the actual day, like any bride would be.

Aradia and I corresponded frequently about my concerns and on my wedding exceeded my expectations! She is beyond professional and so talented.

I am looking forward to any other event just to have her do my makeup!

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Super sweet, patient, open minded, calm, an amazing vibe which all of the above is exactly what a bride needs!!

Profile Picture User6366266, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was recommended to me by my wedding photographers and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! Having Aradia do my makeup for my big day was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. She is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. I was so calm all morning because I knew I was in such great hands. I can’t recommend Aradia enough! If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Regina, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, knowledgeable, and always punctual. She did make-up on my daughter (the bride), my other daughter (maid of Honor), and myself (mother of the bride). Our make-up was flawless and remained that way the entire evening. We have varying degrees of oily skin and we barely needed to retouch, if at all. The make-up also photographed beautifully!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was absolutely a pleasure to work with. She spent all the time she needed to complete multiple looks until we got the right one. She made me feel so comfortable and explained to me what we were doing every step of the way. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone in need of make up for a special event.

Profile Picture User5398932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fun. Professional. Punctual. Best of all I looked great all night long! Best I have ever looked. It was for my wedding reception. Interesting fact: I stayed up enjoying libations until 4am. Though my eyes were red, the make-up was still pristine! This is shocking because we were in Miami in full humidity. She is really amazing.

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was very professional and attentive to my wedding makeup vision at my wedding makeup trial. She presented me with various choices for my look which all went according to my complexion. I had a very positive experience with her and look forward to her services for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Joselyn, 7/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely LOVED working with Aradia and Renee!! They were both so responsive and wonderful! Aradia and Renee woke up at 3AM to come to my house and create my perfect look for my engagement pictures. My pictures were taken at sunrise on the beach. They were such a pleasure to work with! I truly could not have been any happier with the final product! I can't wait for them to be a part of my wedding day! If you are looking for professionals and experts you have found the right duo! I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!! Thank you both for being so accommodating and making me feel like a princess =) See you on the big day!! Can't wait!

Profile Picture User4372772, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was not only my makeup artist; she was my stylist and my assistant. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect before I stepped out of my hotel room (including my dress)! My makeup was flawless as well! I could not have chosen a better person to work with!

Profile Picture Monique, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aradia is absolutely wonderful! Her makeup made me look and feel beautiful! The makeup lasted all day from 9:00 am until late at night after the event was over. I overall had a very pleasant experience working with her.

Profile Picture User5238056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is wonderful!! she is very professional and she makes magic. I felt very comfortable working with Aradia. I truly recommend her for any bridal make up. Thank you so much Aradia, me and my bridesmaids got so many compliments :) we were beautiful :)

Profile Picture brenda, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married for the second time around. It was a small ceremony with limited friends and family. Bridal Makeovers was so wonderful and flexible to accommodate my quiet affair. I had called other make-up and hair artists and no one was interested in JUST ME as they wanted bridesmaids and the like. Aradia (for makeup) was a total pro and Daphne (for hair) was absolutely adorable ensuring that every strand was in place. I wanted to surprise my soon-to-be husband with a 'new look' on our special day and Daphne did my color and cut. It was a hit!! Thanks ladies for your talent, your professionalism and your flexibility.

Profile Picture User5204051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want the best of the best you have to work with Aradia. She is simply phenomenal.
I worked with Aradia for hair and make up for myself, my bridal party, mom and mother in law. They all loved it! Great price and great service, great everything
I told her what I like, what I don't like. I also explained how I have very sensitive skin and break out with almost anything which was one of my biggest worries. She used all the correct products and to my surprise my skin was perfect and not affected by anything. She made me feel perfect and so beautiful which is what i wanted to my wedding.
For my hair it was perfect. I simply showed a picture and explained what I wanted and it was great. I loved it! She also did a great job with all my bridesmaids.
Highly recommend her!