Art House Photo Booth Reviews

Art House Photo Booth 5
Art House Photo Booth 6
Art House Photo Booth 7

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

While the photobooth may seem a little pricey, Art House made it worth the money. They workers were very friendly and energetic, and my guests had a blast. I also loved the proof book they sent to us to help us remember our special day. I would not have used anyone else, and will remember them for any future needs!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Krysta · Married on 09/28/2013

We loved you all! We received so many compliments on how well you all did and your wonderful props! I've provided your alls information to a friend of ours that recently got engaged- hoping they utilize your alls service!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Karen · Married on 09/01/2013

Art House Photo Booth is beyond fantastic. Not only is it the best value out of all the local options, Anna and Ron the owners are great. They are so personable and easy to work with. Since the wedding, I have had several people tell how much they enjoyed the photo booth. I think it gave the wedding that extra special touch.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Thank you for helping make our wedding reception unforgettable!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Sara · Married on 07/20/2013

Where do I even start with ArtHouse... They are PHENOMENAL!!! They were the very first thing we booked for our wedding and we are SO happy we did! The photobooth was such a great hit with all of our guests! Our guests are still talking about how great the photobooth was!! Not only that, but Anna and Ron are so great to be around! They have such great personalities and are so professional! We booked the super duper fun package so we were able to have guests create a scrapbook for us during the reception! It was SO fun to go through and we are SO glad we have that as a keepsake! I wouldn't go with anyone else for a photobooth and I would HIGHLY recommend ArtHouse!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Art House Photoboth is PHENOMENAL!!! They were the very first thing we booked for our wedding and we are SO happy we did! The photobooth was such a great hit with all of our guests! Our guests are still talking about how great the photobooth was!! Not only that, but Anna and Ron are so great to be around! They have such great personalities and are so professional! We booked the super duper fun package so we were able to have guests create a scrapbook for us during the reception! It was SO fun to go through and we are SO glad we have that as a keepsake! I wouldn't go with anyone else for a photobooth and I would HIGHLY recommend Art House!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Ron and Anna were great to work with! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Art House Photo Booth was an excellant rental! They provide quality products and are very efficient. They are timely and prompt. The photo's they provide are quality pictures. I would highly suggest this rental for any wedding or function. The owners have great personalities and are a delight to work with! They made our day even more special!

Sent on 09/03/2013

VICKI · Married on 07/06/2013

Love, Love, Love Anna & Ron & their Arthouse Photo Booth! The photo booth was such a fun addition & enjoyed by all! The talk of the town has been about the beautiful Blakeman & Barney wedding and what fun they had in the photo booth! Thanks again Anna & Ron for making our wedding reception even more special!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Becky · Married on 07/04/2013

Art House Photobooth was a big hit at our wedding. I wouldn't have spent the money if my groom hadn't been so gung-ho about the idea but I am really glad we did. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and it was a great source of entertainment for them and also provided a memorable keepsake for us and all of our guests. The two that ran the booth were extremely nice and I thought they provided great props. I would highly recommend using this vendor if you are considering a photobooth. ~Our wedding was on a Thursday so we did get the matinee pricing which was an extra plus :)

Becky
    Lexington, KY

Sent on 07/09/2013

Ron and Anna were great! The photo booth was a guest favorite all night!! Thanks for everything!

• User3381951 · 2+ years ago

Art House Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding! All our guest loved taking picture in the booth and Ron and Anna made everything easy and fun! Best of all, I have great memories and funny pictures to remember the night with!

Melody · Married on 06/22/2013

Wow, thank you so very much Melody!

We had a really great time working with all of you and all of your guests. It was great to meet so many wonderful people from all over the world being connected by the love of Molly and Mike. I loved that you guys provided your very own unique props. We have our photo booth pic from their wedding hanging on our refrigerator right now, it is one of my new favorites!

We would love it if you could review us on Wedding Wire. The review simply asks 5 questions and a comment is suggested, but not necessary. Here is a link if you are interested.

Thank you again for your business, it was a pleasure meeting you!

Best,

> From: mellie2510@gmail.com
    > Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:40:37 -0400
    > To: arthousephoto@hotmail.com
    > Hello

Art House Photo Booth provided a wonder experience for the guests at my daughter's wedding on June 22. Guests are still talking about how much fun the had in the photo booth. Ron and Anna kindly stayed past time to make sure everyone in line had a photo. They were fun, engaging, and professional. I highly recommend Art House Photo Booth to anyone looking to hire a photo booth for any event.

Sincerely,

Melody Newton

Sent on 07/26/2013

Michele · Married on 06/15/2013

Art House Photo did a fantastic job. There were tons of props to choose from and everyone had a blast. Ron was very personable and he was great with the kids. The CD of all the photos is a great memento. The photo booth was the hit of the party.

Barry · Married on 06/10/2013

Ron and Anna are great people to deal with. They were very professional and made everything very easy. They have nice equipment and props at an affordable price. We were very pleased and the quest loved it. It also made a nice gift for us to go back and see our quest in their finest moments.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Ron and Anna were great to work with! They responded to questions and changes very quickly and were more than happy to accomodate the changes- even last minute ones! The pictures were great and everyone raved about how fun the photobooth was!

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2013

Outstanding service! Very easy to work with and very friendly. Could not have asked for a more fitting and fun way for our guest to enjoy themselves with pictures we were able to keep in an amazing scrapbook (which I highly recommend.)

Raylene · Married on 05/18/2013

Y'all were amazing and very helpful to all our guests I am so glad I had you come it made the wedding.

Alix · Married on 05/11/2013

We used Art House for our wedding photo booth and they were fantastic! Throughout the entire process they were very flexible (which was so comforting with so many things to plan). I worked with both Ron and Anna and they sent over many proofs to ensure the background and the scrapbook was exactly what we wanted.
    The photo quality from the booths were really great- looking at the proofs many people were surprised that they would want to print off more copies after the wedding.
    Ron and Anna also were very good with all of our guests. They even made sure to find us so that my husband and I didn't miss out on getting out photos taken.
    I would highly recommend them to use for any event.

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2013

They are very friendly and everyone had so much fun with the photo booth. We had so many people at our wedding that we did not get to see everyone before they had to go home so it was nice to look at pictures of them and see that they enjoyed themselves.

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2013

Loved the photobooth! Arthouse staff was amazing and so nice to our guests at our wedding! Photos looked amazing! They did an incredible job!

Cece · Married on 10/29/2016

Book early! They are a wonderful business. Kind, caring,professional. They took excellent photos. Met with us early and went over our options. On the day of the wedding, they were at the event early and were very kind to all of our guests. This is the third wedding my family has used Art House Photography and we were very, very happy! We even ordered a book of all the photos taken at the wedding. It was delivered in a beautiful package.

Sent on 02/01/2017

JA · Married on 04/19/2014

Everyone loved the photobooth and scrapbook idea at our wedding!!! Arthouse has tons of awesome props!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Charlotte · event on 12/14/2013

Enjoyed by all! Ron and Anna are such a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Tyler · Married on 09/07/2013

Art House Photo Booth was a huge hit at our reception! Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was weeks later. Anna and Ron were so kind and helpful and easy to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure eveything ran smoothly. I highly reccommend them for any event and hope to hire them again in the future. This was 100% the best money spent at our reception!

Sent on 09/24/2013