Art House Photo Booth Reviews

Art House Photo Booth 5
Art House Photo Booth 6
Art House Photo Booth 7

Roixe · Married on 09/06/2014

We could not have had a better experience. Our guests are still taking about the fun they had with the photo booth. The coffee table book that we selected was a great gift for our Daughter in law and Son. They were very pleased and have been so happy with the services that Ron & Anna provided.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Charity · Married on 08/31/2014

Great! Super easy to work with and the guests loved it. Very glad that we decided to do a photo booth through art house.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Ron and Anna were unbelievably easy to work with and ran an extremely professional yet fun and hilarious photo booth at my wedding!! I chose their booth after meeting them at a friend's wedding. They are one of the only booths that offered unlimited 4x6 color prints with a customized border, which they made to match my wedding invitations. Because my wedding was on Sunday, I was able to purchase the matinee package which was a super value. I could not be happier with my choice and would recommend this photo booth without hesitation.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Tiffanie · Married on 08/16/2014

They were awesome! Highly recommended!! They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a success! Great people and very friendly! !!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Art House Photo Booth was awesome to work with. They were really flexible and willing to give me anything that I wanted. The scrap book that you get at the end is so cute!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Arthouse Photo Booth are amazing! I've been to many events with photo booths or home made versions of them, but I have to say Anna and Ron are the best! I met them at a bridal convention and they are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Their equipment is great and you get professional quality pictures with a great array of props! Anna worked my wedding and she was great with all of my guests. She really made sure my guests had a great time while still providing the highest standard of professionalism. I'm so glad I booked with them, they are simply the best photo booth you could have and their prices are better than even some other vendors who I felt were subpar. I would recommend them to anyone and guarantee you will have a flawless and excellent experience with them!

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Investing in Art House Photo Booth was the BEST decision I could have ever made! My guests along with myself and my groom were very pleased with the service provided to us from Ron and Anna. I've met them several times at bridal events and they continued to be just as friendly and helpful on the day leading up to the event and the day of. The quality of photos, the amount of props, and the priceless memories we created from this booth was everything we could have asked for. I would recommend them over 1,000% to people because no one could have done a photo booth better than Art House Photo Booth.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Art house photo booth was awesome! Ron and Anna were wonderful to work with and they made our wedding reception a blast:)

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2014

The photo booth was a huge hit! All the guests, young and old, thoroughly enjoyed dressing up and taking photos. It was so much fun to look at all the pictures the next day. Ron and Anna were both extremely professional and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/31/2014

Very professional! Very creative and helpful!

Sent on 06/21/2014

sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

They were both so nice. The guests loved taking pictures and it made a wonderful wedding favor. The quality of the pictures were amazing. Overall it was a very fun and pleasant experience. I would love to use the photo booth again.

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

My guests loved the photo booth. They said it really helped keep them occupied while the wedding party was taking pictures. There was a line all night. I will recommend you all to anyone I can.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Nathan · Married on 05/10/2014

I would recommend Art House Photo to anyone looking to make their event spectacular and forever memorable.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/15/2014

Everyone at my wedding LOVED them. So easy to work with and responded to emails so fast! Made this one less stress! Would definitely recommend and would love to use again!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Brandy · Married on 02/01/2014

Ron and Anna were amazing to work with. They were very helpful in designing the perfect custom photo background for our guests pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at your event. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they were very professional and helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Bianca · Married on 11/08/2013

Ron and Anna of Art House Photo Booth were truly amazing to work with. First of all, they were prompt and friendly in their replies to my many e-mails---they quickly and fully answered all my questions, allowed me to make payments at my convenience, and really listened to my input for the layout of the photos. When it came time for the wedding, they arrived on time, set up easily, and provided the best possible customer service as they operated the photo booth for our wedding guests. EVERYONE told us how much fun it was and how nice they were, and when my husband and I went to take photos I gave them hugs because I felt like I knew them and was so grateful for how kind and accommodating they were to our guests. I absolutely recommend Art House Photo Booth for any event!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Leanne · Married on 10/27/2013

Everyone LOVED the photo booth at our wedding reception! From young to old, it was fun for all. Our guests said it was the best reception they had attended and we know that's due in large part to the photo booth. The Art House Photo Booth staff couldn't have been more flexible or pleasant to work with and the value was great.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Gina · Married on 10/12/2013

Awesome and worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

While the photobooth may seem a little pricey, Art House made it worth the money. They workers were very friendly and energetic, and my guests had a blast. I also loved the proof book they sent to us to help us remember our special day. I would not have used anyone else, and will remember them for any future needs!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Krysta · Married on 09/28/2013

We loved you all! We received so many compliments on how well you all did and your wonderful props! I've provided your alls information to a friend of ours that recently got engaged- hoping they utilize your alls service!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Karen · Married on 09/01/2013

Art House Photo Booth is beyond fantastic. Not only is it the best value out of all the local options, Anna and Ron the owners are great. They are so personable and easy to work with. Since the wedding, I have had several people tell how much they enjoyed the photo booth. I think it gave the wedding that extra special touch.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Thank you for helping make our wedding reception unforgettable!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Sara · Married on 07/20/2013

Where do I even start with ArtHouse... They are PHENOMENAL!!! They were the very first thing we booked for our wedding and we are SO happy we did! The photobooth was such a great hit with all of our guests! Our guests are still talking about how great the photobooth was!! Not only that, but Anna and Ron are so great to be around! They have such great personalities and are so professional! We booked the super duper fun package so we were able to have guests create a scrapbook for us during the reception! It was SO fun to go through and we are SO glad we have that as a keepsake! I wouldn't go with anyone else for a photobooth and I would HIGHLY recommend ArtHouse!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Art House Photoboth is PHENOMENAL!!! They were the very first thing we booked for our wedding and we are SO happy we did! The photobooth was such a great hit with all of our guests! Our guests are still talking about how great the photobooth was!! Not only that, but Anna and Ron are so great to be around! They have such great personalities and are so professional! We booked the super duper fun package so we were able to have guests create a scrapbook for us during the reception! It was SO fun to go through and we are SO glad we have that as a keepsake! I wouldn't go with anyone else for a photobooth and I would HIGHLY recommend Art House!!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Ron and Anna were great to work with! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth!

Sent on 09/02/2013