Art House Photo Booth Reviews

Art House Photo Booth 5
Art House Photo Booth 6
Art House Photo Booth 7

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

The first time I got into the Arthouse photo booth I loved it! It was at a bridal show and was the most popular booth there. I knew I HAD to have them at our wedding and my fiancé felt the same way.

Our guests absolutely loved the booth! Everyone raved about how nice Ron was and couldn't believe it was as simple as going to their website to view or print more photos. My friends are even talking about booking Arthouse for their Christmas party now. Guests are still talking about how much fun they had with it and loved viewing all of the photos from the evening online. I highly recommend Arthouse! There are other photo booth companies around the bluegrass but Anna and Ron are by far the best! Thank you both so much for everything- you helped make our wedding reception so much fun.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Craig · Married on 10/04/2014

We were very pleased with the Photobooth. It was a big hit at the wedding and I am glad that we had it there. We recieved a lot of good feedback on it. I (the Father) was thinking who is going to want to do this photobooth thing, I figured it was barely going to be used -WRONG! - It was a huge hit. I am glad that my wife and daughter decided to get this. Also Anna was great to work with. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Awesome!!!!!!Everyone had a fabulous time!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved Art House Photo Booth! And so did our guests! Our guests gave us so many compliments on Art House and how much fun the photo booth was. Our package included a scrapbook with photos of our guests and their written messages. We loved reading all the kind words from family and friends and laughed for hours at their pictures. Anna was very kind and professional. She was on time to my venue and provided a quality service. Use Art House! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Roixe · Married on 09/06/2014

We could not have had a better experience. Our guests are still taking about the fun they had with the photo booth. The coffee table book that we selected was a great gift for our Daughter in law and Son. They were very pleased and have been so happy with the services that Ron & Anna provided.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Charity · Married on 08/31/2014

Great! Super easy to work with and the guests loved it. Very glad that we decided to do a photo booth through art house.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Ron and Anna were unbelievably easy to work with and ran an extremely professional yet fun and hilarious photo booth at my wedding!! I chose their booth after meeting them at a friend's wedding. They are one of the only booths that offered unlimited 4x6 color prints with a customized border, which they made to match my wedding invitations. Because my wedding was on Sunday, I was able to purchase the matinee package which was a super value. I could not be happier with my choice and would recommend this photo booth without hesitation.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Tiffanie · Married on 08/16/2014

They were awesome! Highly recommended!! They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a success! Great people and very friendly! !!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Art House Photo Booth was awesome to work with. They were really flexible and willing to give me anything that I wanted. The scrap book that you get at the end is so cute!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Arthouse Photo Booth are amazing! I've been to many events with photo booths or home made versions of them, but I have to say Anna and Ron are the best! I met them at a bridal convention and they are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Their equipment is great and you get professional quality pictures with a great array of props! Anna worked my wedding and she was great with all of my guests. She really made sure my guests had a great time while still providing the highest standard of professionalism. I'm so glad I booked with them, they are simply the best photo booth you could have and their prices are better than even some other vendors who I felt were subpar. I would recommend them to anyone and guarantee you will have a flawless and excellent experience with them!

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Investing in Art House Photo Booth was the BEST decision I could have ever made! My guests along with myself and my groom were very pleased with the service provided to us from Ron and Anna. I've met them several times at bridal events and they continued to be just as friendly and helpful on the day leading up to the event and the day of. The quality of photos, the amount of props, and the priceless memories we created from this booth was everything we could have asked for. I would recommend them over 1,000% to people because no one could have done a photo booth better than Art House Photo Booth.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Art house photo booth was awesome! Ron and Anna were wonderful to work with and they made our wedding reception a blast:)

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2014

The photo booth was a huge hit! All the guests, young and old, thoroughly enjoyed dressing up and taking photos. It was so much fun to look at all the pictures the next day. Ron and Anna were both extremely professional and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth for their event!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Bethany · event on 06/06/2014

Ron and Anna were very professional and pleasant. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone. They offer a very fair price and excellent product! Thanks for making our event such a success!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/31/2014

Very professional! Very creative and helpful!

Sent on 06/21/2014

sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

They were both so nice. The guests loved taking pictures and it made a wonderful wedding favor. The quality of the pictures were amazing. Overall it was a very fun and pleasant experience. I would love to use the photo booth again.

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

My guests loved the photo booth. They said it really helped keep them occupied while the wedding party was taking pictures. There was a line all night. I will recommend you all to anyone I can.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Nathan · Married on 05/10/2014

I would recommend Art House Photo to anyone looking to make their event spectacular and forever memorable.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/15/2014

Everyone at my wedding LOVED them. So easy to work with and responded to emails so fast! Made this one less stress! Would definitely recommend and would love to use again!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Brandy · Married on 02/01/2014

Ron and Anna were amazing to work with. They were very helpful in designing the perfect custom photo background for our guests pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at your event. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they were very professional and helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Bianca · Married on 11/08/2013

Ron and Anna of Art House Photo Booth were truly amazing to work with. First of all, they were prompt and friendly in their replies to my many e-mails---they quickly and fully answered all my questions, allowed me to make payments at my convenience, and really listened to my input for the layout of the photos. When it came time for the wedding, they arrived on time, set up easily, and provided the best possible customer service as they operated the photo booth for our wedding guests. EVERYONE told us how much fun it was and how nice they were, and when my husband and I went to take photos I gave them hugs because I felt like I knew them and was so grateful for how kind and accommodating they were to our guests. I absolutely recommend Art House Photo Booth for any event!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Leanne · Married on 10/27/2013

Everyone LOVED the photo booth at our wedding reception! From young to old, it was fun for all. Our guests said it was the best reception they had attended and we know that's due in large part to the photo booth. The Art House Photo Booth staff couldn't have been more flexible or pleasant to work with and the value was great.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Colla · event on 10/19/2013

Very enjoyable! The benefit of offering this during our picnic far outweighed the cost. The employees enjoyed it and talked about after the event which is great!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Danielle · event on 10/15/2013

Our employees loved the Photo Booth at our Annual Training Meeting. This is definitely a vendor we would use again, both Ron and Anna were very responsive and professional. I really liked the fact that we received a CD with all of the pictures on it and our employees have been able to visit the website and print their own pictures as well.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Gina · Married on 10/12/2013

Awesome and worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/30/2013