Art Faulkner Photography Reviews

47 | Winter Park, FL

47 Reviews for Art Faulkner Photography

Dale · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband Gary and I highly recommend Art Faulkner Photography to Anyone having a wedding or special event! Absolutely the best care we could have received at our wedding. Our photographer completely enhanced our wedding experience. He knew exactly what to do to keep a nervous bride calm and feeling very special! We were guided every step of the way along with our bridal party, family and friends without hesitation to capture all of our special moments. The photographs are stunning! Our hearts are completely melted by the details that we are now able to look back on. Highly creative photography that captured our emotions, special moments and that of our family and friends too. It was literally like seeing my wedding for the first time! We had a super romantic, visually stunning wedding and now a collection of high quality pics, a great experience and memories of our happy ever after! To all of the Winter Park "Celebration Garden Venue" partners, John Michael Weddings and Special Events, Power Entertainment and Art Faulkner Photography a heartfelt thank you for all that you did for us in this gifted wedding. Dale and Gary

Sent on 06/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2015

Art Faulkner provided wonderful photography services for our wedding. All of our family members were impressed with the quality of the photos. We will definitely recommend him to all our friends looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

Art was not only flexible with my non traditional wedding time frame but also very professional. He became invisible while capturing some of the most beautiful unscripted moments with my friends and family. The shots he captured of guests taking their own "selfies" were amazing!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Art documented my daughter and son-in-law's journey from their engagement to their reception send off. He was not just a photographer; he helped design the venue, consulted on makeup ??, calmed wedding day jitters, and captured tender moments on film. He was both professional and creative and definitely went above and beyond to make their wedding day truly special.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kim · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I used Art for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we are so glad that we did! I'm not a particularly photogenic person, and I am usually very critical of the photos taken of me, but I was thrilled with the wedding pictures! I guess your wedding really is one of the most beautiful days of your life. Art made the whole photography process very easy for us, from the initial meeting to the coordination day-of. He really took the lead taking candid photos and posed portraits, which was wonderful. He organized all the family members for the group shots and guided my husband and I through some really beautiful poses throughout the night, many of which I would never have thought of. Looking back, I was so overwhelmed with excitement on the big day, and I am so glad Art was there to slow us down and capture some of the smaller moments. Art is very personable and was so easy to work with through the whole process-- he even had my dad laughing! I know my husband and I are going to cherish our wedding photos for a long, long time!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Alaina · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I were fortunate enough to truly have a fantasy wedding (Literally we won it!) add to the mix that this was planned and executed in only six weeks and you definitely create a whirlwind! That said it is no easy task to be accommodating under such time constraints and pressure never mind doing it with calm, professionalism, an artistic eye and of course fun; however, Art Faulkner did just that! We were beyond impressed with Art! A true professional always keeping us at ease and capturing literally every special moment (and there was a lot!). Not only would we recommend Art Faulkner we would use him again and again! A fabulous, passionate photographer and simply wonderful person!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Morgan · Married on 04/04/2015

It was so wonderful to have Art as our photographer! He understood what we wanted out of our pictures and knew how to capture the moment perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a better person to photograph our big day! Art is very easy to talk to and he takes the time to get to know you and your spouse, and what your vision is for your wedding day. This was very important to my husband and myself, not just anyone would do when it came to capturing all the precious moments from our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Janet · Married on 03/07/2015

Art welcomed us at his office and he made us feel comgortable right away.
    He spent time getting to know my daughter, the bride, with questions that really got to the heart of who she was and what she expected in her photographs.
    Art blended in so well at the ceremony and reception we hardly knew he was there. His photos were candid but professional. Exactly what you'd expect from an artistic eye.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/26/2014

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Art! He is very professional and did a fantastic job with our photos! I like the fact that he photographed several other weddings at my same venue. He had a bunch of great/ creative ideas for pictures. The before pictures where my husband and I didn't see each other were my favorite!

Art's wife Lana did our floral arrangements. She did an amazing job! She really went above and beyond with my vision- I was very happy with her arrangements!! She is very sweet too!

I would highly recommend to all of my friends to work with both Lana and Art because they make such a great team and are very down to earth and kind!

- Natalie
    October 2014 Wedding

Sent on 12/19/2014

Fallon · Married on 11/01/2014

We wanted a photographer who would fully capture the most special day of our lives and we're so happy that we were referred to Art Faulkner by our venue coordinator. After reading his excellent reviews and viewing his great work we had such high expectations... Art did not disappoint! Art did a fabulous job of capturing every single moment of our wedding day. He is extremely talented, professional and the quality of the pictures is awesome!  We truly appreciate all the time and effort Art put into documenting our special day! We would highly recommend Art Faulkner Photography.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jerry · Married on 09/20/2014

AWESOME. Mr. Faulkner was completely professional, relaxed, experienced, creative and confident. While there is so much going on in a wedding situation, you could completely trust Mr. Faulkner to take the photography concerns with confidence.
    It was a pleasure to work with him, and I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/21/2014

diana · Married on 10/27/2013

Art Faulkner was my photographer on my big day and the pictures were absolutely beautiful! I loved working with Art because he was always professional, responded promptly to my emails and phone calls and was always willing to offer suggestions and feedback. I would recommend Art to any future bride. Thank you Art for making my wedding day memorable with my beautiful pictures

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sherri · Married on 10/19/2013

Art did an amazing job photographing my daughter's wedding. We are extremely pleased with the meetings prior to the event, the job he did all through the event and the finished product. I would highly receommef Art Faulkner for any event that requires a professional photographer.

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • I

irma · Married on 09/20/2013

Art is wonderful! Very easy to work with and takes amazing pictures. I reccomend investing in a good photographer for your wedding since that's what you'll be looking back on forever. I'm very impressed with my pictures and love each one! I would recommend Art to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

I had only 6 months to plan a wedding and finding vendors proved to be extremely stressful. When it came to finding a photographer I started with a list provided by my venue Maison Jardin. Once I viewed Art Faulkner's website I was done. His pictures seemed to capture everything I was looking for. I told my fiancé that we had to meet with him but she knew right away my mind was made up. After meeting Art we were extremely happy and excited, Art is amazing he is caring and experienced. He pays attention to the small details and that was what we were looking for.
    The day of our wedding my wife was in full panic mode. At the venue we shared the same room split with a divider (so we could not see each other). I had no idea that she was having trouble breathing, but she said Art came in a saved the day! He had the venue bring in a big fan provided her with water, placed cold compresses' on her wrist and back of her head. She told me later that night that she felt like he was an angel. Art took very beautiful pictures and listed to what we wanted and needed. He ran to get pictures with us before the rain fell, and all together made it a beautiful experience. I recommend Art highly, he is not only a remarkable photographer he makes you feel like you are with an old friend.
    Thank you Art!
    Luljeta and Elizabeth

Sent on 12/29/2013

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Art did such an AMAZING job capturing every moment of our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a more charismatic, easy going photographer. He did a great job loosening everyone up and getting fun, beautiful pictures! He took a ton and did such a wonderful job editing all of them, and his turn around time is so fast!! I would definitely recommend Art!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Rhonda · Married on 06/01/2013

Art was amazing to work with from the first meeting through the engagement shoot, the wedding and now as he is working diligently to feed us pictures as he finishes them! As the mother of the bride I can tell you each picture that comes through (about 50 of over 2,000 so far in just a few days) brings tears to my eyes. He not only has mad skills as a photographer, he has surpassed what he promised. He was like an invisible shutter bug that whole day; letting the kids be the stars and yet he has captured the absolute feel of the day and most importantly their personalities. I simply can not say enough. He knows and and has the talent to provide what every bride, groom and parent wants; memories chronicled beautifully.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Michele · Married on 05/25/2013

What can I say? Art and his assistant were the most splendid photographers to work with on our special day. All of the pictures came out absolutely gorgeous, and I cannot wait to print some out and show them off in our new place! He was a little out of our budget, but he actually created a customized package to suit our needs AND lowered the price! I am so thankful we went with him, because now we have amazing photos to look back on our wedding day for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Art!

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 05/25/2013

Sent on 06/27/2013

Barbara · Married on 05/11/2013

Art did a fabulous job on the wedding pictures!! Very well done!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Rebecca · Married on 02/15/2013

Art... what can I say? I fell in love with his pictures online when several times while researching Florida weddings, pictures had his name stamped on them. He was a bit more than I had originally budgeted for in our plans for photography. But this is definitely one area that I am so glad I splurged and got what I wanted rather than just trying to find the 'cheapest' photographer. He is very personable, and very easy to work with. I have always been camera shy and he definitely helped me feel comfortable. Thank you Art for creating memories that I will have for a lifetime. You definitely get what you pay for!

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/23/2012

Art took very good care of us and treated us well. Being a same sex couple it is challenging to know how folks feel about that and Art acted no differently and went out of his way to ensure our pictures were spectacular.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

When I met with Art I already hired a photographer . My wedding planner insisted I meet with him. Art had such a presence & energy about him that would just make any bride smile. He showed me a video that would make any bride want his services. I told my Fiancé I had to hire him. In fact that’s all I spoke of for days. Not but a week later my wedding planner had gone out of business. I called this man who I had only met once crying. He assured me everything would be okay & he would find a way to make my wedding what I wanted. Luckily, I had an amazing client who stepped in. The day of my wedding Art just took over & did his job. He asked if I wanted certain photos & took those. When I got my CD 2 weeks later it was much more than I ever could have imagined. My husband & I are expecting a Baby in the Spring & can't wait for Art to take her pictures!!! Thank you Art for my AMAZING MEMORIES
    Jennifer Stark

Sent on 11/27/2012

Kelli · Married on 05/20/2012

Art was such a pleasure to work with! The pictures came out so beautiful and we couldn't be happier! He is so creative and talented and we are thrilled we found him. For most of our day, we didn't even know he was there and that is exactly what we wanted. If you are looking for a photographer who is reasonably priced, has many years of experience in the wedding industry and has so many creative ideas, Art Faulkner Photography is for you!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/29/2011

To us, ultimately the choice of the photographer was the most important decision that we had to make. Of course THE DRESS, the Flowers, , the venue, and all the hundreds of other details, but in the end the persons that captures it all for you to remember it all is the most important. You will see, the thousands of little details that you spend months on are all perfect for the hours of the wedding. And you want to remember EVERY single one. You are experiencing some of the most precious moments of your life that you will never have again. Art is the most amazing photographer, one who truly exceeded our expectations for capturing the details that we wanted frozen in time so we could enjoy them the rest of our lives. And he did it AMAZINGLY so! All the beauty, the laughs, the tears, the dancing, the breathtaking moments, the joy, the expressions on peoples faces, the people who we may not see again, the friends we do not see always, our parents and loved ones. The movement on the dance floor, the sunset, the candles and sparklers, the ringlets in my hair. He is everywhere and yet you never see him. I cannot recommend him and his staff highly enough. They are magic. They make me remember every moment all over again which I plan to do the rest of my days.....look at his artistic photos and go back in time to feel it all again. Art is a master at what he does. Every time we look at them, we say thank you so very much Mr. Faulkner.
    Lisa Palazzotto