Art & Cake Reviews

8 Reviews for Art & Cake

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• BrideGraham

Angela · Married on 07/18/2015

Sue is amazing! I took in a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly! Her 1:1 tasting session is awesome and it gives you the opportunity to truly customize your cake the way you want it. Our guests loved the choices as we were able to select different flavored or each layer without additional
    Change.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Astrid · Married on 09/26/2010

Art and Cake recently provided the cupcakes and Groom's cake for our wedding. I knew at the tasting that we should select them for our wedding cake vendor. They were so accomodating, helpful, and extrememly flexible with our various changes throughout the planning process. But the best part was the taste of their cakes! We had vanilla with lemon filling and red velvet with buttercream icing for the cupcakes and the Groom's cake was a chocolate with rasberry filling Raven's football cake! Everything was delicious, promptly delivered, and reasonably priced. Thanks Eric and Afi!

Sent on 10/13/2010

C · Married on 10/25/2008

Afie & Eric did a wonderful job with our wedding cakes, which were one of the highlights of our wedding! We were both so excited when we saw the crabs for the first time - they were much bigger and more life like than we imagined they would be. We received so many compliments from our guests, and the cakes tasted great! Afie was a pleasure to work with and she incorporated all of the details that we requested. Thanks again for a wonderful job!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2008

If you need an incredible cake, call Afie and Eric!
    I hosted a surprise birthday party and forgot to order the cake until 4 days before. I called Afie, told her I needed a "steamed crab" cake, and she said No Problem. (I considered a fish or a deer too, and she could do whatever I needed.) Although I intended to pick up the cake, I ran out of time and they delivered it the day of the party (thank you!). It was truly a work of art, almost too beautiful to touch. Everyone talked about how life-like and detailed the crab shape and colors were, all day long, before and after we cut it! After tasting it, wow, well worth it! Chocolate cake with peanut butter filling - YUM! Very rich, moist and delicious!
    I've ordered large cakes from other local shops in the past, but will call Afie and Eric in the future for fast, delicious, pleasant service. There really is an art to making a beautiful design, and they have the secret! View their site for pics at artandcake.net. By the way, their apple and pecan pies are great (and huge) too! Thanks again! Sarah and Tom

Sent on 07/22/2008

Shaun · Married on 07/03/2008

Awesome wedding cake by the coolest people ever. They made us feel like lifelong friends at our tasting. I had a million pics of cakes but Afie helped me make the best choice. We had a 3 tier vanilla with lemon filling with a middle layer of chocolate w/ chocolate buttercream. The chocolate cake went so fast I didn't even get a slice at the reception (I'm the bride:). We are eating the top tier now it's so good & 1 week after wedding still fresh as ever. All my guests are still raving about how good the cake was. I couldn't have been more pleased. Do yourself a favor & book Art & Cake. They did a beautiful job!!!

Sent on 07/10/2008

Shaun · Married on 07/03/2008

Fabulous,great tasting cake!!!! Hands down best tasting wedding cake ever. We didn't even get to taste the chocolate tier because the guests ate it so fast. They were fabulous to work with. We had a blast at our tasting. We even went back to them for our baby shower cake 1 year later. The cake was a great value compared to the other bakeries we looked into. I loved my cake. It was the favorite part of my reception :)

Sent on 07/03/2010

josi · Married on 01/26/2008

This is the best place I found that actually listened to what my husband Ray and I wanted . It was the best place to do business . The wedding cake was everything we wanted and more . It was perfect for our formal ceremony . I would go back to ART&CAKE again and again . Thank you For your prefectionizm.

Sent on 03/13/2008
  • F

Dora · Married on 12/15/2005

Affie and Eric, the master minds of Art and Cake, are an outstanding couple. Doing business with them is/was like doing business with friends! They make you feel so comfortable, listen to what you need and try their best to satisfy your goals!

Each time we get a cake from them, it surpasses our wildest expectations! (bday cakes, special events)

Check their website and look for the SKULL cake! It was a masterpiece! Not to mention DELICIOUS!

Give them a try once and you will be their clients for life!

My respects to the Boardleys! Best of successes!

Sent on 05/09/2008