Arrowhead Golf Club Reviews

Arrowhead Golf Club 5
Arrowhead Golf Club 6
Arrowhead Golf Club 7

Emma · Married on 12/30/2011

My husband and I had a winter wedding and Arrowhead was the perfect venue. The catering manager, Kristina, is super nice and easy to work with. She was incredibly flexible with us, even after we found a last minute error in that we had invited 50 extra guests. We had both our ceremony and reception there and I really think it is the best way to do things it worked out perfectly. There is only ever one wedding going on at a time which I preferred. The ceremony room converts into the reception room and in between is a cocktail hour while they switch it over. The transformation is amazing. Great food and big dance floor. It had everything I wanted.

Sent on 01/15/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2011

I had my wedding reception at Arrowhead Golf Club on September 17th this year, and the entire evening was spectacular! We could not have asked for a better experience. Kristina and the rest of the office staff was phenomenal to work with. I got so many compliments not only on the beautiful venue, but on the wonderful wait staff, bartenders, and event staff - everyone was so friendly and accomodating, it really made the atmosphere of the whole evening perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone - you are not only paying for a beautiful event location and delicious food, you are also getting fantastic customer service.

Sent on 10/01/2011
  • Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 09/04/2011

We wanted something different from the usual church ceremony and Arrowhead provided that. They have an outside garden area where we held our ceremony. It overlooks the golf course with white chairs set up on each side of a paved walkway that leads up to the alter. It's a beautiful space and we would highly recommend this place if you're looking for an outside ceremony. The service there was awesome and they made sure the day went smoothly for us. All our guests are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/23/2011

From the moment we first met with Kristina at Arrowhead, we absolutely fell in love. The venue is so beautiful, and the staff is just awesome to work with. They are so friendly and extremely accommodating. Kristina was our main wedding coordinator and she was the absolute best! She responds to emails immediately, even on nights or weekends when she is out of the office. She did everything she could to make sure everything went absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I will be back to visit often and recommend Arrowhead for any event, especially weddings!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Stefanie · Married on 07/17/2011

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at Arrowhead, and I simply can't recommend them highly enough. Every aspect of our day was flawless, and Kristina was so accommodating and patient with us during planning! The staff are unfailingly professional, the facility is stunning, and our guests are still raving about the food & bar selection. We had an absolutely perfect wedding, and that is largely thanks to Arrowhead - I would choose them over and over again.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2011

I had my outdoor ceremony at Arrowhead and my reception there as well. The outdoor space was beautiful in July! The indoor space is gorgeous too. The room was everything I dreamed it to be and Kristina was very easy to work with. The food was incredible and I would highly recommend this venue...but beware, it books up quick!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Heather · Married on 07/03/2011

We have nothing but positive things to say about Arrowhead. When my husband and I walked in to the reception room, we were speechless. It was absolutely beautiful. Our guests felt the same way, and we heard nothing but good things about the food and the service. I was determined to try one of everything at the reception, and I got pretty close. EVERYTHING was wonderful.

The staff was excellent, including everything from planning to helping us get stuff out to our cars after the event. I think working with the event coordinator, Kristina, in person really helped, too. Her suggestions were great, and helped make sure everything was flawless the day of our wedding. We felt that the whole staff wanted nothing but the best for us. We would absolutely recommend Arrowhead!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Laura · Married on 06/18/2011

Outside Ceremony: Beautiful and awesome! The venue was wonderful and flexible for the ceremony. Only difficulty was the "hill" onto the brick walk way was difficulty for a wheelchair.

Reception: Awesome! Kristina was wonderful to work with. The wait staff was great, the food was outstanding. I can not stay enough good things about Arrowhead.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Jenny · Married on 06/17/2011

We are so impressed with Arrowhead and the reception they put on for us! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the staff is out of this world. The event coordinator, Kristina, is excellent at organizing and guiding, but more importantly, she is a calming force during the entire planning process through the reception. The day of our wedding, she greeted my husband and I at the doors as we walked in and continually checked on us throughout the night. Our head table was provided with an "instant access" buzzer for any request, but due to the diligence of the staff, we didn't need to touch it once. The food was delicious and the bar was top shelf with wonderfully poured drinks. For a stress-free, delectable, and fun-filled wedding recpetion, I would HIGHLY recommend having your wedding reception at Arrowhead Golf Club!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Jonathan · Married on 06/10/2011

Words can’t even explain how thankful we are for doing our wedding at Arrowhead. They made the entire planning process easy, and made the entire night absolutely perfect. The food was served on time, and everyone could not stop saying how delicious it was. We did not have to worry about a thing when the day came. When we arrived, everything was set up above and beyond expectations, and the night went off without a problem at all. Our wedding coordinator, Kristina, was amazing. She responded so fast, and answered all of our questions, and made sure everything was how we wanted it. I would recommend Arrowhead to anyone that is getting married! Absolutely beautiful venue, and great people to work with. We thank the servers, chefs, and everyone else that helped make our special night a night to remember!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Kristy · Married on 05/28/2011

Beyond our expectations!! That sums it up! Kristina was amazing to work with. They have great staff, food, well just great everything! They treat you like royalty! Everyone is still raving all about the food and how great everything was. This is not a typical reception food, this is an incredible meal their staff puts together! They are so willing to work with you on anything you may want or need. I just can't believe how wonderful everything was. Thank you Arrowhead and Kristina!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Kerry · Married on 04/30/2011

Arrowhead was an absolutely beautiful venue for our wedding reception! So many of our guests told us how fantastic the food and service was during our reception. Kristina was so wonderful to work with. She was very prompt in answering ALL of my emails and phone calls throughout all the planning, and she really is very good at her job. Jamie was also great to work with, he was there for us the entire reception and helped us with anything we needed. Everything was beautiful and I would definitely recommend Arrowhead to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Vicki · Married on 04/16/2011

We had our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead. It was amazing! The food and service was excellent! We would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Peg · Married on 04/09/2011

We were thrilled with everything at Arrowhead. The service was excellent! Not only were the tables taken care of but the bartenders were efficient and friendly. When I needed help, Jaime immediately took care of the issue. The food was delicious and better than my husband expected for serving so many people. Many of our guests commented on the quality of the food. Even at the end of the evening, the service was still excellent as we were assisted with the gifts and flowers from our event. I would like to mention how pleased I was that food was served to those waiting in the receiving line. The attention to detail and the guests comfort and positive experience was wonderful.

I was also so happy to be working with you. You were patient and helpful during the entire process and your expertise and calm confidence was reassuring to me. Thank you again for an excellent experience for us, the couple and our guests. I would refer others to you for any event.

Sent on 04/14/2011

kathy · Married on 01/22/2011

We were married January 22nd at Arrowhead Golf Club and could not have been any happier or satisfied with them.

Neither of us would count organization or planning as a strength , however Kristina and the entire staff made everything very easy for us. They are very easy to work with, every single request we had was met, the staff is professional, friendly, nice, good personalities. The food was wonderful.

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone having a reception in the 120-200+ guest range. It's a beautiful space upstairs, and working with them took so much anxiety and stress out of our planning. Wonderful experience, thank you Arrowhead

Sent on 02/23/2011

lilly · Married on 12/11/2010

My daughters wedding on 12/11/10 was fabulous! Everything was beyond our expectations. The cocktail hour was wonderful, with many
    amazing appetizers from seafood to a antipasto table, to the passed
    selections. The reception room was intimate and elegant. The dinner
    was better than any 5 star restaurant I've been to. Many of our guest
    said that they didn't need their knife to cut the filet! The sweet table
    had Cold Stone, a coffee bar, many cakes, monogram treats, fruit etc.
    Kristina and her staff made my daughter's dream wedding come true!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Amy · Married on 09/11/2010

Arrowhead was an amazing venue to have my wedding. The outdoor ceremony was brand new in 2010. We booked the ceremony/reception in late 2009 before the outdoor site was built. Come spring of 2010, the ceremony site was above and beyond our expectations - it was so beautiful with freshly planted flowers, trees and bushes. We did not need any other outdoor decorations because it was already so pretty. The staff at Arrowhead were so amazing - especially Kristina, the Catering Manager. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with and made our day so special. Every detail was taken care of. I would strongly recommend Arrowhead. It was so elegant and beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2010

D · Married on 07/30/2010

We held our daughter’s wedding reception at Arrowhead Golf Club this past weekend and found the entire experience of working with Kristina and her staff one of the joys of the wedding planning. When the bride says this was the wedding of her dreams you know everything was handled in a professional manner.
    The food was very good, appetizers were plentiful, the dinner was delivered hot to each of the 180 guests and the wait staff was discreetly available all evening. The staff was extremely professional and accommodating all evening.
    Arrowhead is a wonderful venue for a joyful occasion such as a wedding reception.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Nancy · Married on 07/10/2010

Excellent! That sums up our experience at Arrowhead where we held our daughter's wedding reception for 150 people. The food was superb and they even quickly provided last minute vegetarian entrees when requested. The facility is surrounded by beautiful grounds so picture taking spots are plentiful. Kristina (catering manager) was quick to respond to any questions we had and provided great ideas to help us throughout the year long planning process. The entire staff was friendly and willing to do anything to help make the day special. They certainly succeeded in their efforts!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2010

I had my outdoor ceremony here followed by reception inside! It was absolutely beautiful!!! Kristina (the wedding coordinator) was soo sweet & very helpful!!! They book soo quickly though, so if you are interested act fast!!! They were very good with working in our budget & helped pick out some amazing other vendors!!!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2010

We are so happy that we chose Arrowhead for our daughter's wedding and reception. Kristina and the other staff were supportive and helpful, without being pushy at all. We had a small wedding - 100 people and it was intimate. The setting is so beautiful that not a lot of extra decor needed to be brought in. We had a buffet and the food was delicious. Everyone had a great time. Thanks so much Arrowhead!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Joan · Married on 06/11/2010

Kristina and her staff ALL went above and beyond for our daughter's wedding. I could not have asked for more. It felt like a private club in its treatment of us. We used several of their "preferred vendors" too: Thia & Co. invitations, Sounds Abound, Picture4ever, the limo service, the Hilton of Lisle -- and every single one worked smoothly together and went above and beyond what we expected from each of them. I would recommend Arrowhead for your wedding without hesitation. We had 220 guests and it felt full, but I know they can handle a few more than that. They offer a good deal for kids plates, which was great, because we had 22. Loved it!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Katie · Married on 05/29/2010

Arrowhead was an outstanding venue for our wedding reception. Kristina the on - site coordinator was like a wedding planner and helped us throughout the planning process. The food was fantastic and we got a ton of compliments. There is such a variety of appetizers, entrees, and hors d'oeuvres to choice from. The room looked elegant on the day of the wedding and the staff did a great job of setting up all of our things exactly the way we wanted them. The servers and staff were fantastic throughout the reception - all the guests loved them. Kristina and the catering staff made sure that everything went as planned throughout the reception. We would recommend Arrowhead to anyone looking for a classy, sophisticated, venue with a top notch staff and chef.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Meaghan · Married on 10/31/2009

Arrowhead was outstanding. I had my wedding there last Halloween and I could not have been more happy with the venue - from Kristina, to the staff, to the food, to the room itself - the whole experience was great! Kristina knew exactly what we were looking for and when I saw the room for the first time, I was blown away.

I have nothing but good things to say about Arrowhead, I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Annie · Married on 06/26/2009

There are so many good things I have to say about Arrowhead! I got to work with Kristina Nemetz who is their eveny coordinator-and she was beyond words! She was so kind, generous and super helpful. The chef made amazing food and even us vegetarians at the wedding were gushing about the food! It looked so elegant inside and out of Arrowhead, people asked my parents if we were members :) I loved the grounds for photographs and the waitstaff was awesome too! I got a bridal suite and everyone was so attentive to my attendants and me. There was literally nothing I would have ever changed about anything with my experience with Arrowhead. There are so many things I want to compliment, but there's not enough room, so if you need a place, check it out b/c it blows everything else out of the water with its quality and value for the money!

Sent on 07/11/2009