Arrowhead Golf Club Reviews

Arrowhead Golf Club 5
Arrowhead Golf Club 6
Arrowhead Golf Club 7

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2013

This venue was fantastic and gorgeous. The wedding coordinator, Jaci, was amazing and did everything to make my day special. With arrowheads help nothing went wrong during the reception. She also decorated the reception place just exactly how I imagined it.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Arrowhead was the perfect location for my daughter's wedding reception. What a wonderful evening! We were thrilled with the excellent service, the delicious food and the efficient staff! Our guests raved about the experience and were so impressed with Arrowhead. Jaci was extremely helpful with every detail. I would highly recommend Arrowhead!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

I wanted to have my wedding at Arrowhead from the moment we saw it. It was amazing! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day. The staff was attentive, friendly, and professional. Jaci, the wedding coordinator, was beyond helpful. She always answered my emails the same day and was so patient when I had a million questions. She made the process super easy. I would highly recommend Arrowhead, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/22/2013

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Arrowhead on 3/22/13. It was the most beautiful and elegant wedding and everything I had envisioned. Jaci was so helpful through my 16 month planning process and every email I sent her she responded within a day, mostly the same day! The food was amazing, the staff was wonderful and we had absolutely NO issues at all. I would highly recommend this venue for ceremony and reception. They did such a great job and I'm forever grateful to them for giving us such a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Arrowhead was the first place we looked at when the planning process began and from the moment we walked in we knew that it was the place we wanted to have our reception. Jaci was amazing at responding within 24 hours of placing a phone call or email and the whole staff was so friendly and professional! They knew exactly what they were doing and they were so organized with all our details and whatnot! I would HIGHLY recommend having your wedding/reception at Arrowhead. From the food to the service, everything was perfect :)

Sent on 03/20/2013

We knew immediately that Arrowhead was the venue we wanted to hold our reception. The style of the interior, the downstairs bar available to guests both pre- and post- reception, and to add to it all - the Service!!!

Kristina and Jaci are beyond phenomenal. I was very much a hands-on, DIY bride, complete with millions of questions and favors I was asking about every single step of the year-long planning process. Every question was answered within 24 hours, or I was at least in communication with them, and they were letting me know when I should anticipate an answer.

I loved that Arrowhead hosted a "bridal expo" for already scheduled wedding couples and two guests, about six months or so before the wedding. It helped you narrow down appetizers, deserts, wines and late night snack options. We didnt think when booking that having only one wedding per night was that big of a deal, but after attending a few other weddings, while still in the planning process for ours, we realized what a huge incentive it really is to have the main focus on your big day only.

Highly, highly recommend!! Wouldn't hesitate to spend the money here again.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2012

Arrowhead is a beautiful place to hold a reception and ceremony. We had our ceremony in the main ballroom and it still looked great despite being inside. The prices are a bit high, but that is to be expected with the location and type of venue. One thing that I loved about it is that they only hold one wedding per night, unlike many hotels, etc. The inside and outside areas are all great too for pictures. Kristina and Jaci were great and easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner to any of my million questions. Food and drink selections are good too and we loved the food!

Sent on 10/14/2012
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 09/23/2012

When my husband and I first walked into Arrowhead to look at the location we both instantly thought "this is it!" Kristina and the rest of the staff are amazing and very quick to get back to you with any answers. The food was fantastic too. All of our guests have been raving about the food and how beautiful the venue was. I highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 10/29/2012

I dont have one bad thing to say about the staff, the venue, or the service included..
    across the board, they nailed everything. Kristina & Jaci were available for all my questions while in the planning phases and made sure the day of went smooth! (Even with icky weather moving in!)

I loved that Arrowhead hosted a "bridal expo" for already signed couples about six months or so before the wedding. It helped you narrow down appetizers, deserts, wines and late night snack options. I also LOVE that theres only one wedding per night. You're not cramped into the venue with another party.

Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2012

My husband Steve and I had our reception at Arrowhead on Friday, July 27th, and we could not have been more happy with our venue choice. Arrowhead is phenomenal. From the decor to the food and impeccable service, Arrowhead not only met but out-shined our already high expectations. Many of my guests have approached me in the weeks since our wedding and said that their dinner at Arrowhead was the best they've ever had at a wedding. My father, who is a tough critic, couldn't stop talking about how quickly he would recommend Arrowhead to anyone getting married in the future.

Furthermore, the year and a half between my engagement and the wedding was chalk full of emails to our catering manager, Kristina Nemetz. She always answered my emails promptly, quickly resolved questions or concerns that I had, and clearly never grew impatient of my many wedding-crazed requests. It is clear they truly do try to give every bride and groom the very best wedding possible.

I am an admittedly type-A, detail-oriented woman, and everything about Arrowhead made it the perfect place for my wedding. I highly, highly recommend choosing them as your reception venue. You will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Mary · Married on 07/14/2012

Venue was gorgeous, staff was fabulous, would not have asked for more! Would absolutely recommend them! Every detail was perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Kelly Ann · Married on 07/13/2012

Kristina and her team did an AMAZING job at making our wedding reception the one of our dreams! My husband and I had Arrowhead as our #1 venue choice - we did not even look at other locations. We loved the grand ballroom, the friendliness of the staff, the location with the beautiful golf course and the fact that they were able to accomodate our date! The food was incredible - guests commented on how great everything tasted (we chose the Chicken Forrester but Arrowhead was very flexible for special diet needs as well). In addition, we added 2 late night snacks (they have many really cool things to choose from) - gelato bar and build your own slider bar - we're still hearing from our guests that it was the best wedding they've been to other than their own! We are still getting emails and messages from folks saying how gorgeous the location was and how wonderful everyone was at Arrowhead - thank you so much for such a FABULOUS event!!!

Sent on 07/22/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2012

The staff at arrowhead were great about answering questions in a very timely manner throughout the entire process and did a wonderful job on my wedding day to make sure everything went perfect! Kristina was awesome to work with and is very organized! This venue was the perfect place for my wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception at Arrowhead. Our ceremony was outside and highly recommend using the outside ceremony space. The whole night went without flaw, and the staff goes above and beyond to make it your special day.

Special thanks to Kristina as she made sure to keep in contact with us throughout the whole planning stages. She offers great advice about all things wedding and made it very easy to plan everything.

The venue itself is beautiful, and we really enjoyed having the whole top level to just our wedding. The food was amazing, and got many compliments on people who chose the vegetarian option, which was a vegetable lasagna. The chef challenges his staff to come up with a vegetarian dish that will impress him, the best dish is the one that will be served, which is a very neat concept, and our guests were left satisfied! One of the primary reasons we chose Arrowhead was the big dance floor to accommodate all of our guests. We loved the layout of the room and the 3 separate balconies. Overall an amazing venue, would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2012

D. · Married on 06/16/2012

We had an afternoon ceremony using Arrowhead's outdoor site and had a reception indoors. To start the outdoor ceremony site is so beautiful with it's landscape and brick walk way. We did not need any decorations outside as we felt the simplicity of the area made it that more elegant. The indoor banquet rooms were elegant, spacious, and very clean. There are so many great places for photo opportunities! My favorite is right outside the sunroom on the bench. I was bummed they had a table blocking the area, but luckily there are other areas that are equally nice. The staff is so professional and responsive and made it so easy to work out the details for such an event. We worked primarily with Kristina and she is more than awesome! They were available when I needed them and even made sure on the day of the wedding that they were overlooking each detail that was needed to make sure we felt very special. They went above and beyond to make sure our children had the lunch they wanted to eat (being that they are picky eaters). I would highly recommend Arrowhead for any event or wedding

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2012

Kristina and her team were very responsive to my many questions during the planning phase. They helped prepare me for the many little details that go into planning both my ceremony and reception. The day of the wedding, everything could not have gone more according to plan. Everything was beautiful and just as I pictured it. Arrowhead was a gorgeous venue and we got so many complements on the entire event. Everyone really loved the food too. From the appetizers to the main courses, we received so many rave reviews. What was also a fantastic was that we got to sample all the food ahead of time. Arrowhead hosts a Wedding Showcase for all the bride/grooms and other family members. We were able to sample all the appetizers, wine, cakes and every other option on the menu. This was in addition to the actual food tasting for the entrees. Such a great perk!! Kristina and her team helped us have an amazing day where no detail was out of place.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Bethany · Married on 06/08/2012

I highly recommend choosing Arrowhead Golf Club for your wedding venue. My husband and I had our reception here this past June, and could not have been happier. I was very impressed with them throughout the entire wedding planning process, and even more impressed on our wedding day. Kristina Nemetz and the rest of the event coordinators were always ready and willing to help in any way they could. They made the process so easy, and showed genuine care for our wedding. Every detail I had discussed with Kristina turned out exactly as I had pictured on our wedding day. They went above and beyond our expectations. The banquet room upstairs is beautiful, spacious, clean, and very new looking. On top of being a stunning venue, the food is just amazing! So, so good. I couldn't be more thankful for Arrowhead and its staff!

Mark · Married on 06/01/2012

My son’s wedding reception was held at Arrowhead Golf Club and was a tremendous success. We and all of our guest were blown away by the elegance and excellence of literally everything that we experienced. The building itself rivals many private membership golf clubs in the area. The main banquet room is large enough for a sizable wedding party main table plus dance floor with a spectacular view over their shoulders. Great for pictures. But, without a doubt, the two most awesome parts of the reception were the decor and the meal. The Arrowhead staff lays out the tables, runners, chair covers, and place settings etc. to the bride and groom’s specifications down to the fold of the napkins. They do this with such perfection that the initial sight of the room by our guests generated gasps of awe. And the food, from the hors d’oeuvres to the three course meal to the late night snack, is as good as any I have had in some of the best restaurants in the area.
    All of this does not happen by accident. Planning for this event was made more difficult by the fact that my son and (now) daughter-in-law lived out of state. But the banquet staff and especially, catering manager Kristina went above and beyond to accommodate them around their travel plans, seeing them when there were available in the area. Arrowhead offers several opportunities to see and taste those things that must be decided upon prior to the reception. In the spring they held a “Mad Love” gathering where brides and grooms could taste the offered hors ‘oeuvres, wine, beer, deserts, and many other food offerings before they have to make their choices. Also at that event, was a visual presentation of the main courses given by chef Pirhofer, himself. Later this year, the bride and groom had a private tasting of the main courses from a subset that they chose earlier. On the day of the reception, the staff gave extraordinary help and accommodation to us for access to the facility and storage of our person items that were to go on the tables.
    Finally, one of the seemingly minor things about this place turned out to be extremely nice. Because almost all of our guests were from out of state, they stayed in specific hotels in the area that had free shuttle service to and from the reception all night long. This allowed the guests, from age 18 months to 90 years, to enjoy the reception as long and as much as they wished without thought to how they would get home.
    My son and his bride spent a lot of time viewing a lot of well know places in the western suburbs and chose this place over all of them and we are extremely glad that they did. I highly recommend Arrowhead Golf Club.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Susie · Married on 05/19/2012

I had my wedding at Arrowhead in May. For starters, the food was incredible. My guests were blown away. I had many guests say this was the best wedding food they have had. Kristina was great to work with; she was very accommodating and extremely fast in responding to my questions via email. Kristina recommended the nacho bar as a late night snack. Sadly, I missed trying them but my guests couldn’t stop eating them.

I would give Arrowhead a 5 star rating.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Colleen · Married on 05/12/2012

My daughter's reception at Arrowhead Golf Club was wonderful. We could not have been more pleased with the staff's professionalism and expertise in regards to the planning and caring out of the wedding reception. We have received countless compliments from our guests in regards to your beautiful venue, your delightful staff and your delicious food. Guests not only enjoyed how delicious the food was, but commented on the extraordinary presentation, especially the salad and mashed potato bar.

I am so thankful that Arrowhead's staff allowed us to enjoy the reception while they took care of every detail. I felt like I was a guest, not the host, of this fabulous event! We highly recommend this venue, and we look forward to being able to use Arrowhead in the future for our special occasions. We picked the absolute perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. That is a terrific feeling.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2012

The entire staff at Arrowhead did such a wonderful job making our day absolutely perfect from the moment the planning started to the time we got onto our hotel shuttle. Every one of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue is and how great the food was. They were also extremely impressed with the service! The servers and bartenders were the best in the business!

Kristina and Jaci were with us through the whole planning, and I couldn't have asked for better people to answer all of my questions, calm my nerves, offer advice, and make sure I was so incredibly happy. I wish I could do it all over again!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Arrowhead Golf Club was great to work with when planning a wedding. They were always available to answer your questions in a timely fashion which is very important when having to plan a wedding. I loved working with the event staff!

Karen · Married on 04/13/2012

I had my reception at Arrowhead in April and could not be more satisfied! I planned my wedding in 4 months and Kristina and Jaci were there every step of the way to make sure everything was on schedule. They were extremely helpful, professional, and responsive. Also, the quarterly event Arrowhead throws to showcase their appetizers, dessert and lake night snack options, and their recommended vendors is incredible. They really go the extra mile.

The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing. After church, we headed to the golf course to take pictures with the bridal party. The grounds are stunning and so well taken care of that our pictures were incredible. Both the ballroom and the pre-function room were set-up more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Our guests raved about the food – one even said it was the best steak he’d ever had. The drinks were strong and the bartenders were really friendly. Most of all, the wait staff, especially the head waiter, Jaime, was so attentive all night. The day came together perfectly – you would have never known it was planned in 4 months. Thanks to the entire Arrowhead staff for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/24/2012

Arrowhead Golf Club was a great venue. My husband and I received lots of compliments on the architecture of the building and the overall aesthetic appeal of the venue. The food was great and the staff was very accommodating. My only wish would be that there were some unique "extras" included in the price but unfortunately, almost everything over the basics was extra.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Judy · Married on 03/10/2012

The staff at Arrowhead was so willing to do anything they could to make our wedding a perfect day...right down to babysitting a 2 year old during the ceremony! Kristina Nemetz is extremely professional and makes wonderful suggestions. I knew our special day was in very capable hands with Kristina. The food was great as was the venue. We requested serving authentic southern sweet tea and were not disappointed...it was amazingly good! We were able to relax and enjoy our guests knowing everything would be taken care of as planned by the Arrowhead staff.

Sent on 04/04/2012