Arrowhead Country Club Reviews

45 | Glendale, AZ

45 Reviews for Arrowhead Country Club

Kathy · Married on 09/10/2011

We chose Arrowhead Country Club as the venue for our daughter's wedding. It was a beautiful location. The staff was professional and helpful. The Events Coordinator, Amy Mires, was especially helpful and went the extra mile to get things done the way we wanted them done. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Mayra · Married on 09/09/2011

Great and beautiful location for a wedding. The staff is very helpful and professional.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Karen · Married on 08/13/2011

The staff at Arrowhead Country Club were always available when needed. Even when you just walk in without an appointment they are there to help you and answer any of your questions. The staff is friendly, courteous, warm, welcoming, and basically know everything you need to know about having a celebration there and if they didn't know the answer, they would find out. I have had numerous celebrations with ACC, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings and recently a 90th birthday for my father. What a great time was had by all with the appetizers being delicious, the dinner being hot and tasty and also the ice cream bar brought out later. What a great place to have your celebration. Arrowhead CC will always get a high rated mark from me. Thanks for all your never ending fabulous service.

Sent on 09/23/2011

Kathryn · Married on 06/18/2011

I could not have had a more perfect wedding. The personnel were attentive to our needs. They set the venue exactly as I requested. I was worried about having a buffet, but it was excellent. The food display was attractive, the food was correct temperatures, and most importantly the flavors were excellent.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Sheri · Married on 05/21/2011

The wedding venue is just beautiful, the pictures are gorgeous. EVERYONE had a great time and the food was delicious!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Jenna · Married on 12/11/2010

We were married here in December 2010 and it was the most beautiful wonderful experience. The food was amazing and the staff was professional. It is the most perfect setting and the upstairs dining room is highly recommended due to the view and elegance.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Talia · Married on 02/20/2010

The wedding coordinator who is provided for the wedding day is fantastic! She took charge and made sure that everything ran smoothly; I don't know if I would have survived without her. The ceremony site was beautiful and the staff was friendly and professional. The food was fantastic and we were given enough choices to satisfy even picky eaters. Everyone had a good time, and a year later, our wedding is still a topic of conversation!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Kristen · Married on 01/04/2014

Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to all the staff! Like some of the other reviewers mentioned, I was also sad to see Amy Kirk go but Carrie filled her shoes and did an amazing job! Our banquet manager, Jose, was awesome! He seemed to be everywhere all at once the whole night! We got so many compliments from our guests on his services as well as the rest of the service staff. Everyone was very patient and able to help me in any way possible to make sure everything was the way we wanted and as stress free as possible. The food was DELICIOUS...just wish I could've had more (but my fault tho, being the bride I had to mingle & say hello to everyone).

Sent on 01/15/2014

Matt · Married on 06/09/2012

My fiancee and were very pleased with Arrowhead Country Club. It was a beautiful facility and was very convenient the way they had some vendors included in the price. Kristen was great and helpful with all our questions. The wedding was awesome!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2012

Amy (our Wedding Consultant) was amazing!! She was on top of everything and answered all of our calls and emails in a timely fashion. Jose (Banquet Manager) catered to our every need during our rehearsal dinner and the actual wedding reception. He was fantastic! We decided to go with their most expensive package which included a lot of the vendors. Brides: If you are thinking about going with a package that does include vendors, please please please take the time to talk to them and ask for many many many samples of their work. The DJ we ended up with was probably not someone we would have chosen if we were booking these other vendors ourselves. All in all... totally recommend Arrowhead Country Club!!

Sent on 05/16/2012

cassondra · Married on 03/17/2012

Everything with the country club went great for entire wedding planning. THe wedding also was beautiful. The food was great. My only complaint is there were two weddings, mine and another couples. With this meant the other party was eating and drinking at our cocktail hour and we had a minor misunderstanding with our open bar. We were able to get it fixed as soon as we found out about it though and everything else was great.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Megan · Married on 03/10/2012

I enjoyed having my wedding at Arrowhead Country Club. The venue was beautiful and everything went smoothly. Amy was wonderful to work with as well. She always answered all my questions and attended to all of my needs.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Lidia · Married on 10/09/2011

I just got married at the Arrowhead Country club on 10/9. We live in DC but decided to get married in the PHX area since my mom and sisters live there. Most of our guests were from out of town but a lot, almost half, were Glendale and other Arizona residents. Our wedding was spectacular! we are currently on our honeymoon in Maui, and people are calling and still talking about our fantastic wedding! The most important part of it all is the atmosphere at the country club. It was sooo elegant, so beautiful, the lighting was perfect, the food was delicious and hot, and served on time, and everyone at country club was so accommodating! THANK YOU for making our wedding a memorable one. I don't know what I would have done without Amy Mires, the events manager there. Because ours was a destination wedding, she worked with us long distance and still got everything right! I was worried at first but she was on top of her game. When she said no worries, she meant it. A few times she did not respond right away, but no worries brides, she knows what she's doing and I'm sure follows her priority book, so she focuses on the wedding at hand. She even helped till the last minute. They calmly made some last minute changes to the seating I requested and provided a room where I could sit and relax before our reception began. They helped feed our 5 member band after dinner was over, they helped direct our guests, everything was just perfect. If I needed something done, they were absolutely efficient and quick in getting it done. I even changed around the timing of events but they were quick on their feet to make adjustments. The entire staff is extremely flexible and helped relive any anxieties I had.
    I did not find one single thing to be a problem. The main dining floor itself is beautiful and the lighting was great, it looked phenomenal and turned out so beautiful in all of our pictures. Kudos to the chef, the main meal, appetizers and Desserts were fantastic, nice presented, and perfect. To Amy, who worked with us closely, was patient, answered all my questions, helped me make my decisions when i didn't have a clue, and helped to quell my fears of what could possibly go wrong. And to Tony/Christina, our head waitstaff at Arrowhead who helped make our wedding reception truly unforgettable. I am so very happy I chose to have our wedding there! It was affordable and really very beautiful. THANK YOU so much.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Shivani · Married on 06/11/2011

They were extremely helpful and responsiveness to our needs. Further, the prior event coordinator left out of the blue and the current event coordinator took over and ensured we would have an excelled wedding. We did and would go back to Arrowhead Country Club for an event anytime.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Valerie · Married on 02/04/2012

Amy was wonderful! She absolutely deserves 5 stars, very friendly and more importantly organized. Everything was beautiful as set up as expected for the day.
    My only complaints would be related to the bar staff. Per some of our guests there was a very long line during the cocktail hour (because there was only one bartender for our 140 guests), my father-in-law actually had to go talk to the banquet manager to get another bartender so our guests could enjoy the hour rather than standing in line the entire time.

Overall, Arrowhead is a great venue. Beautiful location, good food and very affordable.

Sent on 04/18/2012

The venue was nice. When we originally started the planning we were working with one person and she ended up leaving but the woman who took was very knowledgeable in what we had already set up and was a good coordinater

Sent on 11/03/2013

Annie · Married on 01/31/2009

The venue was beautiful and was the perfect size for my wedding of about 50 guests. I would absolutely recommend this venue since it is one-stop shopping for food and beverage and the cake is included too! My only small complaint was that I sometimes played phone tag with the staff.

Sent on 02/12/2009

Lori · Married on 09/10/2011

3.0

Overall my experience was a positive one. The ceremony site, reception site and food were excellent. The only aspect I was not happy with were the food servers. They stood around, did not smile, and it was difficullt to get their attention when needed. One additional comment I would make would be to have the bar set up in the banquet room. It was distracting to have my guests have to leave the room to go to the bar.

Sent on 09/17/2011
  • Alessi

Christina · Married on 07/03/2010

3.8
      3.0

It was not as easy getting in contact with their wedding coordinator. However, once we were in contact, we communicated by person/phone/email. We were able to make our decisions, and Arrowhead followed through. I was disappointed that I could not bring in my own caterer, but their food was wonderful!!
    I have no complaints really, they did a great job.
    I recommend this location

Sent on 02/18/2011

Jeana · Married on 10/18/2009

2.8
      3.5
      3.5
      2.0
      2.0

We had our wedding here in Oct 2009. Katie Krell, who was the wedding coordinator was awesome and helped up get our wedding plans within our budget. I was a little dissapointed that they wouldn't allow a horse drawn carriage. The food tasting was awesome and we really looked forward to having it on our wedding day.
    The day of our wedding, Katie was unavailable and another wedding planner was there. She was really nice and helpful and even though we had a few missing items (a bridesmaid bouquet and cake topper) she didn't panic and got things fixed. My real dissapointment came when I was making my rounds to greet people at the reception and noticed that some of my guests were eating fried mexican food appetizers when we had ordered wonderful things like coconut chicken and steak satays and petite quiche, ect. We planned food for 125 people and less than 100 stayed for the reception. When the management was questioned about this, they said that people just took too much food and it was not thier fault that we ran out. We recieved a small refund, but it was not worth the embarrassement of having my guests eating food that should not have been there.

Sent on 03/22/2011