62 Reviews for Arrive in Style Transportation

Bottled Water/Ice (1)
Fiber Optics (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
62 Arrive in Style Transportation Reviews

We used Arrive in Style for our bridal party transportation and guest shuttle services for our wedding on 12/30/17. Ellen was very easy to work with and make the reservation process go very smoothly. Rather than spend the extra money on a limousine, we opted to use the guest shuttle (29 passenger) to transport the bridal party from the hotel to the venue and then come back later for the guests. The shuttle was clean and comfortable. The driver (a sweet woman whose name I unfortunately did not get) arrived ahead of schedule to pick up the bridal party and was completely understanding when the bride, true to form, came down 15 minute late! At the end of the evening, she even held the shuttle for my husband and I so we could head back to the hotel with everyone else rather than wait for a second trip. She was courteous and professional and got everyone where they needed to go safely and on time. It was an excellent experience!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

We had Arrive in Style as our transportation services for our wedding this past November and we were so pleased with their services. Arrive in Style was very easy to work with as we had a complicated pick-up and drop-off schedule and they were very flexible with this. Every single pick-up and drop-off was on time and all of their limos/SUVs were flawless. We especially loved the bottle of champagne in the Bentley limo that picked my husband and me up at the end of the night! Thank you so much, Arrive in Style! We would definitely recommend them for their transportation services!!

Profile Picture Haley, 11/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Arrive In Style for our wedding. Ellen was great to work with and helped me to figure out shuttle times for our big day. We also had the shuttle pick up the bridal party to bring us to the venue prior to our guests arriving. Tyrone was our shuttle driver and he was on time and very friendly. We used the shuttle for our after party too and our guests had nothing but great things to say. I would highly recommend Arrive In Style for any event!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very convenient and prompt service going from the hotel and venue

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The whole team was great. I appreciate you working with me and being so responsive during the planning. Very happy to reccomend to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Ellen was extremely personable and friendly on the phone, and was also very flexible in meeting our needs to accommodate all of our guests. She helped me figure out somewhat of a timeline which could have easily become a nightmare when corresponding with all of our other vendors. The shuttles also arrived on time and got all guests to and from where they needed to be on time as well. I would definitely recommend Arrive in Style to anyone who wants great service at the best value.

Profile Picture Justina, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Arrive in Style for my daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Both evenings were perfect.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Arrive in Style for our bridal party bus to and from ceremony to reception as well as a shuttle for our guests. They were on time, professional and super sweet. Jimmy was amazing! I left some decorations on the bus by accident and he reached out to me to let me know he had them. I really appreciated that. I would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for awesome service.

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Party Bus, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Red Carpet Service

Ellen & the team at Arrive in Style really delivered the entire package for me and my husband on our Big Day! The services they offered and flexible terms enabled us to quickly & easily find a party bus to get us to & from the church, shuttle service to/from hotel to venue for our guests, and valet service at the venue. Their employees were prompt and extremely professional.

Profile Picture Allegra, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had our wedding at the Ashford Estate in Allentown, NJ and used Arrive in Style as our Shuttle service to and from the hotels as well as the valet service when people arrived on site at the venue for the ceremony. From start to finish everyone I worked with at Arrive in style was super responsive and accommodating. I never waited more than 24 hours for a response to any question or concern that I had and the company overall was very professional and knew exactly how to do everything. As the bride on the wedding day people are generally asking last minute questions and checking in on things however Arrive in Style knew exactly what to do and I had a great carefree day.

I also had a food truck coming in later on and before the day they asked me any questions that I would need to answer and helped coordinate with the food truck people where they should set up to make sure all traffic flowed smoothly in and out of the venue.I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They are worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brenna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style was amazing!! I called the week before my wedding and they were able to schedule a car for me. They arrived early and the drivers were so helpful and nice. I would 100% recommend

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a wonderful time with Jimmy! He made our experience one to remember! We would recommend Arrive in Style to anyone getting Married!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing Service - would recommend to others. Prompt, easy to work with, great people.

Profile Picture Ankit, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Ellen was a joy to work with and was so accommodating as we were a little last minute with our transportation booking! She was super flexible and made sure we had exactly what we needed, since we has multiple guests at different hotels in the area. We would highly reccomend Arrive In Style for your wedding transportation needs!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love this company! Ellen was so helpful from start to finish.. our guests were delighted with the transportation at our wedding, thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style was the perfect choice for us. For a very reasonable price, they provided transportation from our home, to the first look location, and then to the venue. They have a lot of different vehicle options depending on the size of your party. We used the vehicle that fit over 20 people which was very clean and comfortable. The company is great with communication - they will call to confirm times and locations. They're also very flexible and arrived promptly on time. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Party Bus

Working with Arrive in Style to put together a transportation plan for our wedding was very easy. They were very helpful and accommodating over the phone and our guests had a great time. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture K, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style took on our transportation needs and did what was needed to make sure it was worryfree for us. Our guests arrived on time to the ceremony; and had shuttle service back and forth throughout the night. We were very pleased with Ellen and all involved at Arrive in Style.

Profile Picture ISABELLA, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

When planning a wedding, small things like transportation get overlooked as opposed to other vendors, but I was determined to have a perfect experience for our guests. I used Arrive in Style for our Limos as well as to shuttle my guests to and from the hotel to the wedding site. Arrive in Style was perfect and so reasonably priced. The limo and shuttles were clean and beautiful. The drivers were amazing and the office was so helpful in planning our schedule. Prices were very reasonable too. I highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/6/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle, Stretch Limo

I had a great experience working with the Arrive in Style team when planning my wedding at the Ashford Estate. We used the shuttle service to and from the venue and a nearby hotel that our guests were staying at and the valet services. They were very helpful with timing of everything and left me with nothing to worry about when came to getting my guests where they needed to be. The staff was great. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in style made our wedding day and arrival as well as departure of guests seamless! Ellen was so responsive and always helpful with numbers and accommodations. Thank you for your professionalism and making sure all of our guests arrived on time and safe.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrive In Sytle provided all the services needed and was very knowledgeable about the venue and lodging
Specifics.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Would highly recommend. Lots of options in terms of vehicles. Reasonable pricing, driver was friendly and on time, and Ellen in the office was very accommodating (including last minute changes)

Profile Picture J, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style would most definitely be my top recommendation for wedding transportation! They were so reasonable, personalized our day for exactly what we needed, and Ellen was by far one of the easiest people to work with! She made what could have been another stressful aspect of planning, effortless and seamless. Can't say enough about this company!! Have already recommended her to a few bride friends of mine!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/11/16, 1 Review