70 Reviews for Arrive in Style Transportation

Bottled Water/Ice (1)
Fiber Optics (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
70 Arrive in Style Transportation Reviews

This company is covert affordable and they are so professional! The limousine was beautiful and clean. They were so accommodating to our requests and punctual. We would highly recommend Arrive in Style!

Profile Picture Coral, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style was very prompt and the shuttles were roomy and very clean!

Profile Picture Bea, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A pleasure to work with! Very helpful with planning, vehicles were in excellent condition and perfect for our needs. Staff is helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nina, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

A pleasure to work with! I loved how we didn’t pay for a certain amount of shuttles, rather just the number of people. There were plenty of shuttles for everyone and it was really well coordinated. As the bride, it was great to not have to worry about it on the wedding day at all!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very accommodating with last minute changes. The office staff is excellent and gets back to you quickly. They helped me decide exactly what equipment was needed and kept the charges to the minimum necessary to meet our needs. The equipment was new and very clean. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

I used “Arrive in Style” for my daughters wedding. They were very accommodating in transporting the bridesmaids and the groomsmen separately, then transporting the guests to the ceremony in a timely manner, and then taking the guests back to the hotel, after the “after party” every hour, for 3 hours. I was very pleased with the reasonable cost for the exceptional service they provided. The coaches were immaculate and everyone involved in the transport were very efficient, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend this company for any important event.

Profile Picture Fran, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Arrive in Style for our bridal party transportation and guest shuttle services for our wedding on 12/30/17. Ellen was very easy to work with and make the reservation process go very smoothly. Rather than spend the extra money on a limousine, we opted to use the guest shuttle (29 passenger) to transport the bridal party from the hotel to the venue and then come back later for the guests. The shuttle was clean and comfortable. The driver (a sweet woman whose name I unfortunately did not get) arrived ahead of schedule to pick up the bridal party and was completely understanding when the bride, true to form, came down 15 minute late! At the end of the evening, she even held the shuttle for my husband and I so we could head back to the hotel with everyone else rather than wait for a second trip. She was courteous and professional and got everyone where they needed to go safely and on time. It was an excellent experience!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

We used Arrive in Style for our wedding and they were FANTASTIC. There was a bar at our venue where we had an after party at. They gave us a window of time and being that we weren’t going to use the whole time for transportation to and from the venue they picked us up an hour after the wedding ended from the after party and took us with a couple guests back to the hotel. It allowed us to enjoy some of the after party and gave guests who weren’t quite ready to end the night the opportunity to hang out a little while longer. I would highly recommend them for any future events where transportation is needed!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had Arrive in Style as our transportation services for our wedding this past November and we were so pleased with their services. Arrive in Style was very easy to work with as we had a complicated pick-up and drop-off schedule and they were very flexible with this. Every single pick-up and drop-off was on time and all of their limos/SUVs were flawless. We especially loved the bottle of champagne in the Bentley limo that picked my husband and me up at the end of the night! Thank you so much, Arrive in Style! We would definitely recommend them for their transportation services!!

Profile Picture Haley, 11/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Arrive In Style for our wedding. Ellen was great to work with and helped me to figure out shuttle times for our big day. We also had the shuttle pick up the bridal party to bring us to the venue prior to our guests arriving. Tyrone was our shuttle driver and he was on time and very friendly. We used the shuttle for our after party too and our guests had nothing but great things to say. I would highly recommend Arrive In Style for any event!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very convenient and prompt service going from the hotel and venue

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The whole team was great. I appreciate you working with me and being so responsive during the planning. Very happy to reccomend to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Ellen was extremely personable and friendly on the phone, and was also very flexible in meeting our needs to accommodate all of our guests. She helped me figure out somewhat of a timeline which could have easily become a nightmare when corresponding with all of our other vendors. The shuttles also arrived on time and got all guests to and from where they needed to be on time as well. I would definitely recommend Arrive in Style to anyone who wants great service at the best value.

Profile Picture Justina, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Arrive in Style for my daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Both evenings were perfect.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Arrive in Style for our bridal party bus to and from ceremony to reception as well as a shuttle for our guests. They were on time, professional and super sweet. Jimmy was amazing! I left some decorations on the bus by accident and he reached out to me to let me know he had them. I really appreciated that. I would totally recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for awesome service.

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Party Bus, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Red Carpet Service

Ellen & the team at Arrive in Style really delivered the entire package for me and my husband on our Big Day! The services they offered and flexible terms enabled us to quickly & easily find a party bus to get us to & from the church, shuttle service to/from hotel to venue for our guests, and valet service at the venue. Their employees were prompt and extremely professional.

Profile Picture Allegra, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had our wedding at the Ashford Estate in Allentown, NJ and used Arrive in Style as our Shuttle service to and from the hotels as well as the valet service when people arrived on site at the venue for the ceremony. From start to finish everyone I worked with at Arrive in style was super responsive and accommodating. I never waited more than 24 hours for a response to any question or concern that I had and the company overall was very professional and knew exactly how to do everything. As the bride on the wedding day people are generally asking last minute questions and checking in on things however Arrive in Style knew exactly what to do and I had a great carefree day.

I also had a food truck coming in later on and before the day they asked me any questions that I would need to answer and helped coordinate with the food truck people where they should set up to make sure all traffic flowed smoothly in and out of the venue.I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They are worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brenna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style was amazing!! I called the week before my wedding and they were able to schedule a car for me. They arrived early and the drivers were so helpful and nice. I would 100% recommend

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a wonderful time with Jimmy! He made our experience one to remember! We would recommend Arrive in Style to anyone getting Married!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Amazing Service - would recommend to others. Prompt, easy to work with, great people.

Profile Picture Ankit, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Ellen was a joy to work with and was so accommodating as we were a little last minute with our transportation booking! She was super flexible and made sure we had exactly what we needed, since we has multiple guests at different hotels in the area. We would highly reccomend Arrive In Style for your wedding transportation needs!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Love this company! Ellen was so helpful from start to finish.. our guests were delighted with the transportation at our wedding, thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrive in Style was the perfect choice for us. For a very reasonable price, they provided transportation from our home, to the first look location, and then to the venue. They have a lot of different vehicle options depending on the size of your party. We used the vehicle that fit over 20 people which was very clean and comfortable. The company is great with communication - they will call to confirm times and locations. They're also very flexible and arrived promptly on time. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Party Bus

Working with Arrive in Style to put together a transportation plan for our wedding was very easy. They were very helpful and accommodating over the phone and our guests had a great time. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture K, 6/10/17, 1 Review