Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House Reviews

Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 5
Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 6
Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 7

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

We didn’t my daughters bridals here in June . Awesome people to work with very quick response . We set up the appointment less than a week away. The house is georgeous for indoor & outdoor photos. & very reasonably priced. The owners worked with us, gave us all the time we needed & were very attentive . I highly recommend The Arlington !!!
    Kelly& Maddi Laviolette. St.Martinville,LA

Emily · Married on 08/01/2018

I would love to have my wedding there! Are there any openings left in 2018?

Amber · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful place. Worker extremely helpful and professional! Awesome hospitality!

Claire · Married on 06/02/2018

Such a great experience to take my bridal photos here! Highly recommend!!

Teri · Married on 05/26/2018

Truly a breathtaking beautiful grandeur plantation that captivates you in both person and in pictures! Loved our time shared with the Arlington ladies! Great beautiful venue! Highly recommended!

Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 8
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 9
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 10
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 11
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 12

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

We had a beautiful wedding!! Couldn't have been more perfect!! Tyler and Caroline are amazing!! We are so thankful of how smooth everything went! Our guest are still saying how beautiful everything was! Thank you again!!

• Brian

Brian · Married on 10/14/2017

Tyler and Caroline are awesome. They know that this is YOUR day and they want to make sure that you have everything that you ever wanted or needed. They have been so receptive and think of everything. We cannot wait to have our wedding at this venue and with these two as our planners/coordinators.

Lani · Married on 09/30/2017

I took my bridals here about 6 months ago and I had a wonderful experience. The ladies here were very flexible with me when it came to me coming tour the house prior to the shoot. On photo day they even met me at my car to carry my things in for me. They were incredibly sweet and so personable.

Cate H. · Married on 05/20/2017

As the groom's mother, I needed a venue for the rehearsal dinner. I wanted this occassion to be spectacular. It was to be held in Franklin, LA. I have never been to Franklin so I had no knowledge of what might be available and appropriate for a sit down dinner (for 50 guests). We were fortunate enough to be shown Arlington Plantation (by Mrs. Alice Foster). We went there, among several other venues, and knew immediately, “THIS IS IT!”

Tyler LeBoeuf, the owner, was there to greet us and show us around. Her professionalism, talents and graciousness made this the obvious choice. Planning this long distance could have been difficult but Tyler would not allow that. She maintained "MY" composure. I felt my concerns were in good hands and I was right.

We also rented the charming guesthouse for the weekend since it was not far from the wedding location. The grounds at Arlington Plantation House and Gardens are breathtaking so I spent a great deal of time photographing the gardens, the river, the trees and the structures.

The rehearsal dinner was so beautiful, so elegant. Thank you Tyler, Caroline Simoneaux and staff.

My experience with Arlington Plantation House and Gardens, the owner and staff went beyond my expectations.

A wonderful time was had by all. A beautiful memory was made! Especially for the stunning bride, Jennifer, and the handsome groom, Drew.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart-
    Cate H. Reilly

Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 20
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 21
    Arlington Plantation Gardens and Guest House 22

Ashlie · Married on 04/15/2017

I got married on April 15, 2017 at Arlington Plantation and it couldn't have been any more perfect! The house is absolutely breath taking and the amazing owners and staff made the process and my day even more special. I can never say thank you enough to Tyler and Caroline who worked with us throughout the process of planning our wedding. They made everything so fun and helped to take the stress away in such a special time in our lives. I will forever be grateful!

Leilani · Married on 01/14/2017

They were absolutely amazing to work with! I received the recommendation from my photographers and I couldn't have picked a better venue to do my bridals! They were very professional, but warm at the same time. I am in love with my bridals and the service we received! I would definitely recommend them for bridals/weddings/parties!

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2016

Arlington Plantation was a beautiful setting for my bridal portraits! Working with Tyler was great as well; she is so helpful! There was a room with bathroom provided for changing. The grounds are also magnificent with lots of oak trees and the bayou in the back! There are so many beautiful spots in ad outside the home, I wanted to take a picture everywhere!

Tomas · Married on 10/21/2017

Definitely was an excellent choice! The day of the wedding, once Mother Nature decided it was not going to be an outside wedding, Plan B went without a hitch. Thank you all!

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

4.2

We had a board retreat at Arlington and it went very well. The space was conducive to the type of meeting we held. Arlington is a beautiful home and Tyler has done an outstanding job.