Arlington Abbey Reviews

Arlington Abbey 5
Arlington Abbey 6
  • Lacey

Lacey · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Everything was amazing! Thank you so much for all that you did to make the party fantastic l!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

We were married at the Arlington Abbey as a last minute back up plan. We could not have asked for a better venue. Vickie and her husband went out of their way to be a accommodating. If I had it to do all over again, I would have chosen the Arlington Abbey from the beginning! Perfect chapel for the small town wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Arlington Abbey 7
    Arlington Abbey 8

Ann · Married on 05/06/2018

Our rehearsal dinner at Arlington Abbey was perfect! Flexibility was a key factor in using this 147 year old-but completely updated-facility. Vickie (the owner) worked with us from start to finish, even changing the table setup to accommodate unexpected guests at the last minute. We were allowed to use our own caterer, bring our selection of wines,and create custom table centerpieces. The dinner was on May 5th so we chose to go with a Cinco de Mayo theme. So cute!!! Everyone enjoyed the evening. I’m already planning a Christmas party there.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tristin · Married on 03/17/2018

Vickie Parker at the Arlington Abbey went above and BEYOND for my special day. She kept everything going smooth and calm during the rehearsal and ceremony/reception. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She talked me through picking out the fine details and planning and was SO professional. The Arlington Abbey is a beautiful place to get married and I am so glad it had its grand opening in time for my March 2018 wedding. Will be recommending to all my friends getting married or looking to have an event!

Sent on 05/24/2018