24 Reviews for Arlene's Creations, Inc. Event Planning

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
20 Arlene's Creations, Inc. Event Planning Reviews

Had an amazing stress free experience thanks to Arlene.

Profile Picture YESSICA, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning my wedding started to be very stressful until Arlene and her staff helped me organized everything. I don't know what I would have done without out her. I highly recommend Arlene's Creations in any wedding or any other event planning. A very happy client.

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best experience of my life she is wonderful she takes care of every little details highly recommend to everyone

Profile Picture Milagros, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

The most amazing wedding planner anyone could ask for. Arlene made our day special. Would recommend her to anyone. She took all of our ideas and made our dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Angie, 12/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for anyone else better than arlene she has created the most beautiful wedding that I've ever thought I could ever have, I would recommend her with my eyes close. I have to say truly thank you for this most beautiful day. Alcira

Profile Picture User7588150, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Arlene's Event planning services for assistance with a birthday party. I already had the venue, theme, and food selected and needed help with decor and event of coordination.she was very helpful in getting the event together and bringing together the right look for the event.

Profile Picture User7527471, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Arlene was great to work with.She was hired for my daughter's baby shower and did a fantastic job.I will hire her for my future events!

Profile Picture Niurka, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My co-worker booked Arlene for an event and couldn't stop gushing over how amazing she was. From my experience, she was great to work with and made the event such a memorable experience. As the planner her duties assigned were to assist with the booking of the venue, catering company, booking a photographer and event rentals. On the day of the event she was present from start to finish assisting with whatever that needed to be done. I'm currently in the process of planning another event and I have Arlene on speed dial!!!!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, I felt that Arlene did an excellent job handling this special day. No detail was left unattended and she went above and beyond to make the bride enjoy her day instead of worrying. She made this day a wonderful experience. With out a doubt I highly recommend her services for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Adela, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding went off without a hitch. Arlene was very professional and very responsive to all my needs.

Profile Picture Birgit, 11/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Arlene is not only an amazing party planner but an amazing individual who really cares about your needs. She goes on and beyond to make sure that you feel special and all your needs are met. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event!! Great person!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

She is awesome in every way. She is very professional and on point with everything she does.

Profile Picture Eddie, 12/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Arlene's Creations assisted me and my bridal party with every detail of my wedding -- every step of the way. From color coordination, to food and sound. Arlene's hands-on expertise gave me a sense of commitment and professionalism. The type of commitment that will retain me as a lifetime client of Arlene's Creations, for all future events in my life! Thank you for being there in one of the most important days of my life!!!! ~ Ana S. (Miami, FL)

Profile Picture Ana, 7/20/13, 1 Review

Dear Arlene & Staff of Arlene's Creations,
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
I can't thank you enough for the excellent job you did taking care of every detail from beginning to end before and on our wedding day. I loved your creativity with everything I wanted while keeping within our budget. I'm very grateful you dealt with all the vendors prior to the wedding making everything come together to be a Fantastic day!!!!
Thank you for taking care of our out of town guests from hotel to transportation to the sweet little gifts left for them at their hotel rooms.
You definitely go above and beyond and made our Wedding Day a great one!!!

Profile Picture Ani, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Arlene was very helpful in the entire process. I felt like I had everything under control, but closer and closer to the wedding, I realized I was way in over my head. To have her help with the local vendors, timing, and details took a huge load off my plate, especially as an out of town couple. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is considering a wedding planner in their planning process!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Responsiveness was extremely important to us. We were not local so we relied Arlene alot to take care of site visitations and questions. She was great. She kept us all on track. Also, she is extremely personable and easy to work with and with many different personalities involved she kept cool and us cool as well. Would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/3/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding planner Ms. Arlene Campos was very responsible, organized, and very professional. Ms. Campos provided great service and was at my side at all times. She paid great attention to all the details and also made sure I nor my fiance would have to worry about anything as she handled it all from beginning to the end. she provided the best vendors and showed us care and comforted me when I needed it as I was very nervous. Everything Ms. Campos promised us when we first met came thru and I am very grateful to her. The entire event came out beautifully and we are extremely happy.
I will continue to recomend Ms. Campos to my family and friends and any one who needs a wedding planner as she really is the best!!!!

Profile Picture User3213226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Overall it was an amazing event.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day was a dream , everything went as planned. I have Arlene's Creation's to thank for , because everything went as smooth as can be from the church to the flowers all the way through the reception. Arlene had her staff made sure that everybody was taken care of paying attention to every little detail. I will never forget this special day...

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/3/13, 1 Review