Arlen Music Productions Reviews

74 | Evanston, IL

74 Reviews for Arlen Music Productions

Rita · Married on 09/26/2015

INDIGO...GO...GO...GO! This band rocks! My daughter's wedding was this weekend and we were lucky enough to book Indigo early. You name it, they can play it and their 4 vocalists are phenomenal. Dan Nicholson, the band leader, was great to work with and his recommendations kept the dance floor full all night. If you want guests on the dance floor...go...go...go with Indigo!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

We worked with Entourage for our September 2015 wedding and they were fabulous! We wanted to make sure that our guests had a great time and enjoyed the celebration and with very little direction from my husband and myself they were able to make it happen. Our dance floor was packed the entire evening! They were so great that night, that a couple at our wedding is bringing Entourage in as the band for their daughters wedding in Pittsburg next summer. I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Grace · Married on 07/18/2015

ENTOURAGE!! Choosing Entourage as our band for our reception was hands down the best decision that we made!!! They were INCREDIBLE!! Our wedding was over one month ago and our guests are still calling to say how amazing they were. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. My husband and I never left the dance floor because we were having so much fun.

Leslie Hunt is not only an amazing vocalist, but she is a dream to work with! When we met with her before the reception she had so many amazing ideas and knew exactly what she was doing. She did a wonderful job leading the entire night and made sure that everything ran smoothly. She worked so well with all of our other vendors and we cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work. Entourage knew exactly what music to play to keep the dance floor jam packed all night long. Jerome was incredible too! He invited myself and all of my bridesmaids up to the stage during one of the songs and it is something that we will all remember forever! We all had a blast!

If you are looking for a band at your wedding, which I highly suggest, you have to choose Entourage. If you want to have a blast at your wedding and if you want your guests to have a blast at your wedding, you have to choose Entourage. They are, without a doubt, the best decision that you will make for your reception. They are incredible and we are SO beyond happy with our decision :)!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Entourage MADE our wedding! If you're looking for a band - look no further. Literally our guests were chanting for more after they announced it was the last song. Leslie was amazing to work with - so chill and helpful - especially given we were planning the wedding from North Dakota. She even executed a surprise song that my husband and his groomsmen danced too! We also wanted a few of our musical friends to join with the band at certain points and she made it happen. Truly the best and most memorable parts of our wedding were thanks to Entourage. Not only were they amazing to work with - but INCREDIBLY talented. My husband and I are musicians, so our standards are high - but Entourage exceeded our standards - by miles! Book them before it's too late!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Cassidy · Married on 06/07/2015

Wow! Choosing Ken Arlen Orchestra's Front of House band was such an amazing decision! I have gotten so many compliments from our guests about the band and how much fun they had; paired with the fact that the dance floor was full all night, you know they did something right! They were great to work with - we met with them one time before the wedding to go over the basics...who they should announce with pronunciations, order of events, special dance songs, what kind of music we like (or want them to avoid), etc....and they did the rest! So easy for us and nice to not have to worry about anything when it came to the entertainment for the evening! They sounded amazing and brought such a great energy to our wedding - it was so fun for us to see all of our guests having such a great time....the playlist was perfect for the evening and kept people moving all night! They were definitely the highlight of an amazing night and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to blow their guests away with an amazing band for their special day...totally worth every penny!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2014

Arlen Music's Skyline band was amazing. They were the perfect size to fit our budget and we could customize to add an additional instrument if needed.
    Caitlin kept the whole crowd on their feet and even came into the crowd and sang with my mom. It was AMAZING!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Ania · Married on 09/06/2014

We searched long and hard for the perfect band for our wedding and found them with Entourage from Arlen Music Productions. David was amazing to work with. He was so calm and attentive to what we wanted to play at the wedding and his professionalism was outstanding. Entourage gave us the most spectacular wedding gift through their music.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Ana Carla · Married on 08/24/2014

I know that the one thing everyone is going to remember from my wedding is how nice it was to have the group of violinist playing. I got so many compliments on it that I cant even count.
    They were perfect and even when something went wrong because the flower girl didnt want to walk in and than decided to do it they improvised and no one could tell what had happened.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Front of House rocked the house at our July 2014 wedding! First of all, this band sounds so perfect that I felt like the recordings of the originals were playing all night. I had a friend tell me she felt like Rihanna was actually present! We considered many bands and Front of House's sound and professionalism was unmatched. If you like their online samples, they sound even better in person! From the inquiry process, wedding planning meetings, last minute changes, and day of coordination and performances, the Ken Arlen Group and Front of House were absolutely professional and outright amazing to work with. David, the band leader, in addition to having a beautiful voice, musical versatility, and a fabulous MC personality, is very organized and experienced. He really understands how weddings flow and how to keep the dance floor packed all night long. We trusted his instincts and our dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. The group learned and perfectly performed our first dance song (without sheet music, but from a YouTube cover!) with ease as well as a few other tunes that weren't in their rotation list. They exceeded our every expectation, and we will be recommending them to every couple we know. Front of House is a class act that's worth every penny-- they were the highlight of the night and made our wedding an unforgettable night of fun and dancing! Go ahead and make the best decision of your wedding planning and book them now.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Hiring Ken Arlen's Skyline band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They are top notch musicians and entertainers. They kept the energy and the dancing going at our Sunday evening wedding (yep, it's a tough crowd on Sundays).

Caitlin met with us prior to the wedding. She really listen to our likes and dislikes and helped us craft a ceremony and reception that worked for us. The band was flexible about learning new songs (I wanted to walk down the aisle to Here Comes the Sun) and did an amazing job of performing them.

On our wedding day, I think the band was actually at our venue before we were. They kept us on track with all of our timelines from the first dance to speeches and cake cutting. They also did a great job with Salvage One's strict time constraints on loading/unloading equipment. If you're thinking of going with Skyline (or any of the Ken Arlen bands), you won't be sorry.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2014

We hired Front of House for our wedding at the Radisson Blu in March and they exceeded our very, very high expectations! They did a fantastic job of working the crowd and including fun dance music for guests of all ages and we have received nonstop compliments about how great they were! The group did a wonderful job of mixing in classics with our own contemporary favorites and the flow through the evening was perfect. I cannot speak more highly and would unconditionally recommend them.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Bridget · Married on 01/24/2014

Sign a contract with Indigo and never look back!

I actually booked them before I booked any other vendors. They played my little sister's wedding and it was one of the most fun nights of my life - I knew I wanted the same feeling at my wedding!

Dan and the rest of the Indigo team know how to own a room and keep people up and dancing for hours on end. They play such a well-balanced mix of music for every person - even the older people at our wedding were living it up!

On top of that, they're just an amazingly fun and kind group of people. Dan made sure that we were happy every step of the way, and he even had a bunch of suggestions that made our night even better.

I cannot say enough about them - and neither can all of the people who attended our wedding! I've already been asked for their contact info by 5 friends! Thanks so much, Indigo, for making our night so perfect!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Steve · Married on 01/17/2014

Super band !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken only has the greatest talent

Sent on 02/05/2014

Arlen's 8-piece band, Entourage, was the band at our recent wedding reception at the Crystal Gardens on Navy Pier. We had an absolutely wonderful experience and could not have been more pleased.

To begin, the band is incredibly talented. Both lead vocalists hit it out of the park and the musicianship is second to none! David Young, the band leader, also had incredible polish (and was a wiz on the trumpet!); he was the perfect MC for our night. They set the perfect tone for the event and kept our guests dancing all night.

Our guests were (and still are) raving about the band - we couldn't be happier to have worked with them!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Rhett and Andrew

Rhett and Andrew · Married on 09/14/2013

When deciding on a band and entertainment for our ceremony we had a many choices. We watched Front of House during a free concert and we were amazed; we brought some friends along who said it was more like a concert than a band! After meeting Mike Goldman with Arlen Music and his band leader David Sherman we knew we had the right team to make our event memorable.

We had a specific type of music we wanted played and they not only listened but came through for us. We also asked David to sing us a special song we had chosen during dinner and he made it fun and personal. Late in the evening they started to play music we didn't ask for, but everyone was having a great time - as he mentioned, he knows the feel of the crowd so it worked out great. But be sure to be specific to what you want to be sure they know.

They made us feel and our ceremony feel important to them and that it wasn’t going to be just another ceremony…it was going to be just as important to them as to us. What we didn’t want was another wedding band, we wanted our guests to feel like they were at a concert…and they sure did. Our guests were blown away by their sound & appearance.

We would certainly work with them again and would recommend them for anyone who wants a great, professional band who is able to customize to any event.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Some weddings are all about the show, and others that are about the marriage and the celebration. For our event, the families took care of a meaningful wedding ceremony, and Caitlin Simone and Skyline did everything possible to make the rest of the evening an exceptional celebration. They personalized the evening for us and accommodated a few special musical plans meaningful to our family and friends. From the first song, the dance floor was packed, and it never emptied. We hope to see Skyline again at another St. Joe wedding for our younger daughter some day.

Sent on 10/18/2013

We used the band called Skyline and the band leader is Caitlin Simone. She was amazing helping us with the song selections and even learned some new songs that we had requested. Everyone commented all night long how amazing the band was and how all the vocalists were so strong. I work in the entertainment industry and so do many of our guests and everyone was blown away! We strongly recommend Skyline! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Tracie · Married on 09/07/2013

100% worth the investment. Ken and his team are simply amazing entertainers. Ken is very easy to work with and was receptive to changes we unfortunately had to make related to limited accommodations from our venue; but no one would have ever known. Arlen music truly made it the party of a lifetime!

Sent on 09/24/2013
  • Z

Zenon · Married on 08/03/2013

I would like to thank Front of the House for a spectacular performance at my daughter’s wedding at the Ivy Room. Not only was their artistry over the top but their active participation in the planning of the event made it a huge success. All the guests were wowed bands performance and how they set the mood for the event. The broad repertoire and showmanship was a sight to behold. Thank you again Front of the house made the event.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

It seems as though giving five stars to Arlen Music Productions is simply not enough to explain what an amazing experience they made our wedding – from planning all the way through execution on our wedding day. I knew that booking a band was one of the most important decisions for our wedding, but didn’t know where to begin. My dad found Ken Arlen, and we were immediately smitten with their professionalism, ease in answering questions, extensive knowledge of the wedding industry, and the list could go on and on. In our planning meetings, Ken and Caitlin put me right at ease ensuring that I was in the most capable hands and truly took a lot of the planning stress off of us. I wasn’t sure how the flow of the wedding was supposed to go, and they took that right off of my plate and helped me schedule the evening minute by minute – and in a way that wouldn’t leave any long pockets of time without a raging party throughout the night. And aside from how great they were during the planning process, enough cannot be said on how unbelievable they were while performing. To say that our guests were obsessed with Skyline is an understatement. I had dozens of people come up to me and say that, hands down, it was the best wedding band they had ever seen and immediately asked a million questions as to how they could book the band for their own events. The dance floor was PACKED all night long without having to coerce people out there – the band had everyone dancing within seconds, and the party just never let up. They know how to read the crowd and play the right song at the exact right moment. Their vocals are incredible, their energy and vibe amazing, and overall, they are incredibly kind, accommodating, and smart wedding professionals. Hiring Ken Arlen’s Skyline was definitely one of the smartest wedding planning decisions I made, and one I would make a million times over. Thank you so much for everything, Caitlin, Ken, and team! You guys are truly the best in town.

Sent on 06/17/2013

M. · Married on 04/27/2013

If you want a wedding where everyone is out of their seat and on the dance floor thoroughly engaged with the party and having a fantastic time, then the The Ken Arlen Orchestra is the band for you. It is money well spent. ...it is money extremely well spent. They are professional, helpful and friendly. Without a doubt the wedding was made even more memorable because of the amazing time ALL the guests had.
    If I could give more than 5 stars I would....and so would all our guests.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Anu · Married on 04/27/2013

Indigo performed at our wedding and did a fabulous job! We received so many compliments from our guests - they couldn't believe how talented the band was and how they were able to play such a diverse set of songs. Dan was great to work with - very responsive and professional and he did a great job pronouncing all the Indian names :) Hiring a live band was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lillian · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I hired Arlen's Indigo (and various combinations thereof) to play all of the music at our wedding (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), and could not be happier with how beautiful they helped make our special event.

The way they arranged the various music for our ceremony (which varied from classical to folk) was beautiful, and we have never been to a wedding reception where more people--young, old, gay, straight, men, women--were dancing the ENTIRE evening. Our evening was beyond a blast, and Indigo was so easy to work with and so knowledgeable about every detail.

I cannot recommend working with Arlen Music Productions (and Indigo in particular) enough!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Anne · Married on 11/03/2012

We used one of Arlen's newest bands, Skyline, for our 11/3/2012 wedding in Chicago-- we and our guests were so impressed! At first, we were a little nervous, as they were a newer band and we were not able to hear many samples of their music. However, we knew that Arlen is a reputable company and only has great musicians employed. Also, after meeting with Caitlyn, the lead singer, we were put to ease with her fun yet professional demeanor. She was amazing with her song suggestions and talked us through the planning process. For the actual wedding day, Caitlyn MC'd throughout the evening and did a fabulous job. The band was amazing with their song selections and did a great job keeping everyone happy on the dance floor. The band has a great look and has talented musicians that are able perform both Motown and today's hits equally well! We had an amazing experience with Skyline and definitely recommend this band!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Alison · Married on 11/03/2012

David and the entire Entourage band were amazing. My dad and I met David for the initial meeting and were hooked immediately. David was fun to work with and had lots of great suggestions. My fiancé (now husband) and I wanted a reception full of fun and dancing. David understood what we were going for and totally delivered. All night people were coming up to us telling us how great the band was. Music ranged from oldies to present. There was something for all of our guests to enjoy. Entourage is not a cheesy wedding band, but instead a group of incredibly talented musicians who know how to keep a party going. We highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2012