Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

30 | Phoenix, AZ

30 Reviews for Arizona Wedding Video

My daughter had not contracted to have a video made and wanted to at least have the raw video. I contacted Roger as a late request and he stepped up and completed all requests on time and the no added costs. The raw video was so complete, we also contracted him to complete a video of the entire rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. Even with not the best conditions, wind and dust at a barn setting, the results were amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Chantel · Married on 03/21/2014

Very professional! Rodger did a wonderful job on our wedding video, he went above and beyond and we can not thank him enough for the lasting memories.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Chantel! It was great meeting you and Stephen and capturing your wedding. All the best! Roger

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

We hired Roger for our wedding video in north Scottsdale last November. He is enthusiastic, flexible and talented. He even contacted our musician to record custom music for our highlights reel, which was an awesome surprise. I loved that he included extra DVDs for my family and a HD DVD for me. I also received a photo frame with a jump drive of still photos, which I love to play when we have guests over. Looking back, a video is the best way to capture your most special day and Roger's company certainly delivered!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hi Kelly:

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for hiring us to capture your wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Daniel. You make a great couple!

Reyna · Married on 03/23/2013

Roger and his team were incredible. They were extremely responsive and personable. The team's setup was incredibly thorough with an expansive audio/visual equipment surplus. Even with all the equipment, you would never have known he was there. Roger was the first vendor contract that I signed because he was worth it!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Great quality for service! Came to rehearsal to clarify where he could get the best angles for shots! Was very flexible and stayed as long as I wanted on my special day! Beautiful work and very professional! Works with your budget and very helpful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2011