Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

29 | Phoenix, AZ

29 Reviews for Arizona Wedding Video

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

We hired Roger for our wedding video in north Scottsdale last November. He is enthusiastic, flexible and talented. He even contacted our musician to record custom music for our highlights reel, which was an awesome surprise. I loved that he included extra DVDs for my family and a HD DVD for me. I also received a photo frame with a jump drive of still photos, which I love to play when we have guests over. Looking back, a video is the best way to capture your most special day and Roger's company certainly delivered!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hi Kelly:

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for hiring us to capture your wedding! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Daniel. You make a great couple!

Reyna · Married on 03/23/2013

Roger and his team were incredible. They were extremely responsive and personable. The team's setup was incredibly thorough with an expansive audio/visual equipment surplus. Even with all the equipment, you would never have known he was there. Roger was the first vendor contract that I signed because he was worth it!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Great quality for service! Came to rehearsal to clarify where he could get the best angles for shots! Was very flexible and stayed as long as I wanted on my special day! Beautiful work and very professional! Works with your budget and very helpful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • User5221268 · event on: 05/01/2015

It's hard to find the right words to describe our gratitude to Roger. Our parents had terminal diagnoses and threw a 'celebration of life' while they were still with us rather than a funeral. Roger was so incredibly professional, worked so hard on the day of the event, then continued to work hard producing a beautiful final product. Our parents were thrilled and watching the video with them in their final days is a precious memory and the DVD Roger made will continue to be a keepsake for the entire family for years to come. Roger will always have a special place in our hearts for how he went above and beyond for our family.

Sent on 07/01/2015