Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 6
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 7
  • F

Fiona · Married on 07/27/2013

My husband and I cannot thank Mike enough for the wonderful ceremony he conducted for us at Lake Hubert, Nisswa. All of our guests commented on what how beautiful and professional the ceremony was - it was very personal and touching - everything we had hoped for in our wedding.

Mike also provided us with a lot of help and guidance in creating the ceremony - which was quite a challenge as we were planning it from New Zealand. But nothing was ever too much trouble for Mike.

We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get married in the Brainerd area of MN.

Many thanks for helping us create our perfect day!
    Fiona and Dave

Sent on 08/24/2013

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2013

We recently got married and used Mike Kennedy for our officiant. We cannot thank him enough for the outstanding job he did as our officiant. We could not have been more pleased with everything from start to finish. Of all the components to the wedding, we had the most compliments on the service - especially Mikes readings. Honestly, 4 out of every 5 guests cried thru half the ceremony. What you said was heartfelt, genuine and even married people said your words reached out to them and touched their hearts. We both felt truly fortunate to have found you all way from AZ and are grateful you came a few days early just to accomodate us. I would recommend you to ANYONE I know looking to get married in AZ or near Brainerd/Breezy Point, MN. YOu were everything we hoped for and more. Peggy and Jim. Breezy Point, Minnesota

Sent on 07/10/2013

Shelby · Married on 06/01/2013

On June 1, 2013 in Nisswa, Minnesota at Grandview Lodge, Mike Kennedy married me and my now husband Nathan.

Mike did a great job of making the ceremony very personal, we are both lovers of golf and Mike found the perfect way to integrate that into our ceremony. We both come from different religious back rounds (mine non and his Christian) Mike was wonderful and understanding in making the ceremony work for both of us and our families.

My main request for the ceremony was that it would feel personal to me and Nate. I was so happy with what Mike put together and he was very flexible with letting me add a small poem to the ceremony.

Thank you so much to Mike, you were a enjoy to work with, I would highly recommend Mike to anyone. Wish I could do it all over again ;)

Very Happy,
    Shelby & Nathan

Sent on 06/24/2013

Karyn · Married on 05/18/2013

We are so incredibly pleased with our ceremony and just can't thank Mike Kennedy enough for the OUTSTANDING ceremony that he performed for us. With his wealth of experience and professionalism he was able to easily guide us through the process to create the most beautiful, intimate, and personalized ceremony. Our guests loved the ceremony as much as we did. We are so fortunate and grateful to have had Mike a part of our most important life event. We most definately recommend him to any couple looking for a truly memorable ceremony.

Sent on 05/25/2013

Muriel · Married on 05/07/2013

Mike was great to work with and allowed us to have the exact ceremony we wanted. We ended up writing messages and used one of the vows provided by Mike.

I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Karson · Married on 04/13/2013

My wife and I loved the ceremony and thought it flowed very naturally. The officiant, Mike Kennedy, spoke clearly and smoothly. We were both very caught up in the moment but everyone was telling us how lovely it was and had nothing but good things to say about Mike Kennedy, our officiant. He was very responsive to any questions we had, flexible to any of our requests or last minute changes, and offered great suggestions if we were indecisive. He had formats ready, and ran us through the step by step for our ceremony after we had chosen our desired readings, vows, unity events. He made us feel very comfortable during the whole process. I would definitely recommend Arizona Wedding Ceremonies to anyone looking for a professional officiant.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Where to begin....we simply LOVE Mike! We could not have been more pleased with the BEAUTIFUL ceremony that Mike helped us craft, and his touching words on love and relationships had the whole audience in tears! From the first meeting to the day of your wedding, Mike will go above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy. I feel so lucky to have found him and had him as our officiant. We even had an engaged couple attend our wedding who was so moved by him they even wanted to fly him out to CA to marry them! Too bad he was already booked, so follow my advice and book him NOW! :)

Sent on 05/02/2013

Mina · Married on 03/16/2013

me and my husband are perfectionists! We hired Mike Kennedy to be our Officiant, because we needed someone professional, well spoken, reliable and some one who is able to keep people engaged and interested in his speech during the ceremony. I have to say Mike Kennedy was exactly that! so happy we had him as our officiant and definitely recommend him to all perfectionist brides and grooms.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Mike Kennedy was wonderful, professional and full of great ideas. He really helped us create a unique ceremony that really captured both of our family traditions but still focused on us. He was very easy to communicate with and really cares about making your ceremony a perfect one! All of our family and friends agreed that he was one of the highlights of the day!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2013

Mike Kennedy did a fabulous job at our ceremony. He married my brother and sister-in-law in December, and we were so impressed, we asked him to be our officiant as well. He was the highlight of the evening. Our guests gave us so many compliments on our officiant, Mike. We only had three months to plan our wedding, and Mike made it so easy. He met with us, talked to us about our relationship, gave us ideas for things to be in the ceremony, and was in constant contact with us. He personalized our ceremony to reflect our relationship and our feelings towards each other. It was very evident that he worked hard to make our ceremony perfect. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Kim · Married on 02/15/2013

Mike Kennedy helped us create the most beautiful wedding ceremony. He took time to get to know us and his eloquent words perfectly captured what we wanted to convey to one another to begin our marriage. He also had beautiful, unique ideas that we incorporated into our ceremony. He was caring and professional and we continue to receive comments about how beautiful the ceremony was. I would recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Mike Kennedy is an excellent officiant. He is very reliable, professional and kind.

Everyone who attended our ceremony had nothing but great things to say about him. He was able to capture the attention of everyone and is great to listen to.

I highly recommend Mike Kennedy.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Ben · Married on 11/24/2012

Mike did a fantastic job with our ceremony. He was very professional, engaging, and responsive, and he helped make a very special day all the more memorable to us and to our friends and families. In fact, many of our guests made a point of telling us how poignant and meaningful Mike's remarks were -- and how well they captured our own personalities and styles. We simply couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job than Mike -- he's the best.

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • User2819796 · 2+ years ago

Mike Kennedy was the officiant at our wedding this past month and did an amazing job. We had some nervousness about hiring someone that was a "stranger" before meeting him, but in the end couldn't have been happier. So many friends and family commented on what a beautiful message he provided. He was extremely flexible in meeting before the big day, very professional and easy to get ahold of. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2012

I would highly recommend Mike Kennedy to perform your ceremony. Mike is wonderful to work with. He is patient, courteous and knowledgeble. He allowed us to have the ceremony the way we wanted it. We met with him prior to our event and he really took the time to get to know us personally which was apparent during our ceremony. Mike also married my sister and brother in law and I couldn't imagine having anyone else be a part of our special day. Mike is a true professional.

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • User2212021 · 2+ years ago

Mike Kennedy is the absolute BEST!!! I am an event planner at a 5 star Resort in Scottsdale and would consider myself very detailed, organized and knowing exactly what I want. Mike Kennedy provided the absolute picture perfect ceremony that I had imagined. All of our family and friends have shared with me that our wedding ceremony was the best that they have been to...which says a lot since the majority of my friends have been to about 10 weddings each this year. Mike had creative and great ideas to keep our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be - funny, special, romantic and loving. He delivered just that! Mike makes you feel comfortable during the ceremony so that you can enjoy the best moment of your life - marrying your true love! Mike Kennedy is on our vendor list at the Resort I work at and I would recommend him over and over again!!! The ceremony was PERFECT and I will never forget all of the special details that Mike added to make it even more memorable and unforgettable.
    Thank you Mike! ~ MJ

Sent on 11/20/2012

Mike Kennedy was an amazing officiant. From the first time meeting him, he was professional, organized and very interested in the two of us - what we valued in a relationship, our story, and how we envisioned our ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was perfect and everything I dreamed of.

We highly suggest using Mike Kennedy as an officiant!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Ryan · Married on 11/03/2012

Mike did a great job as our officiant. He really helped make our day special! And, when we left our marriage certificate at home, he helped come up with a plan on the spot that worked for us. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Mike Kennedy was an absolutely exceptional officiant at our wedding. From the first meeting, to the actual ceremony, he was sincere, genuine, heartfelt and catered the ceremony to myself and my husband's personalities and requests. He is extremely experienced and has a lot of great ideas to make your ceremony just the way you would like.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Lori · Married on 10/12/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Mike as our officiant. He was kind, laid back, professional and, most importantly, made us feel at ease through the whole process. We had some creative suggestions for our ceremony and he was more than willing to roll with those and represented us perfectly that day. He seemed to genuinely care about us and who we were as people. He was extremely reliable throughout the whole process. Genuine, kind and reliable!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Dave · Married on 10/07/2012

We opted for a destination wedding in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and needed to find a reputable officiant to marry us. After doing extensive research and collecting recommendations from several wedding venues, we contacted Mike Kennedy to meet with him. Mike was very nice, personable, affordable, and flexible. He delivered on everything he said he was going to do, and more. After the ceremony, we received several compliments from family and friends about Mike Kennedy. We'd be happy to recommend Mike to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Dave! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Angela, you guys are great and make a wonderful couple.

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

We had a wonderful wedding ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guests about what a nice ceremony it was. My new husband and I felt it was very intimate and heartwarming. We are very lucky to have been introduced to you and appreciate the time and effort you put in to making our ceremony so wonderful! Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Mikel · Married on 08/04/2012

Mike Kennedy was unbelievable; everyone is still talking about how great he was. He truly make our wedding ceremony special and unforgettable. I would highly recommend Mike Kennedy to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2012

Mike Kennedy was the perfect officiant. He is such a warm person that upon our first meeting my husband and I felt that we had known him for yrs. His professionalism and attention to detail is perfect. Thank you Mike so much for making our day not only special to us but to our family and friends who came near and far to be with us.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Sara · Married on 03/23/2012

We want to thank you so much! You did a wonderful job, thank you for working with us. We would definitely recommend you to others and will keep you in mind. "Our pastor is famous" is my new story. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/17/2012