Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 5
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 6
Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 7

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2014

Mike Kennedy was amazing! Our ceremony was my favorite part! Having the right officiant is crucial and he was professional, sincere and truly took the time to get to know our love story. The ceremony was customized just for us and all of our guests raved about how beautiful the words were and that the ceremony was not too long. It was the perfect amount of time to express our love and commitment and Mike did all of it so gracefully!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Mike Kennedy was simply the best. He truly made our wedding magicial! The day was perfect.

He customized our ceremony to our personalities. He spoke from the heart.

I cannot tell you how many guests have told us how much they loved our ceremony and how beautiful and personal it was. From the unity candle, the special reading passages to our love letter keepsake. Everything was remarkable,
    Mike really made the whole ceremony about us and the puropse of our marriage. We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/10/2014

Mike Kennedy was wonderful. He made an effort to get to know us and understand just the kind of ceremony we were looking for. He was on time, dressed perfectly, friendly, patient and helpful. I had many many comments on how great the ceremony was!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jeannia · Married on 05/10/2014

I'm so happy that we chose Mike for our ceremony. He guided us through everything and even gracefully helped me when I kept trying to put the ring on my husbands wrong hand :) We were very nervous but Mike was calm and fantastic from the start.

Sent on 08/20/2014
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 05/01/2014

Mike Kennedy was a pleasure to work with. He is very easy going and at my wedding, very sweet. He responds very quickly to emails and phone calls and gets to know you as a couple before you walk down the aisle. He is a lovely person.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Krystal · Married on 04/04/2014

i got married over the weekend and i couldn't ask for a better officiant :D he was awesome! he knew what he was doing and from the time i met him til the day of the wedding he would answer my emails and questions quickly and i highly recommend him :)

Sent on 04/08/2014

adam · Married on 03/29/2014

Mike Kennedy did a fantastic job as our wedding officiant! Everyone at our wedding commented on what a nice and touching ceremony it was! Mike tailored just the perfect ceremony for my new wife and I. Mike was very responsive and catered to everything we requested. He also took the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. He gave us excellent suggestions and guided us on areas we were unsure how to handle. It was the perfect afternoon and everything we wanted. Sara and I would highly recommend Mike Kennedy. Thanks Mike -
    Adam and Sara Rosenshein

Sent on 04/18/2014

My wedding was a destination wedding and I didn't know where to begin when it came to picking an Officiant. I came across Mike Kennedy's information and contacted him. After speaking to him on the phone I instantly knew he was the one I wanted to perform our ceremony. He spent time not only on the phone getting to know my fiance and me, but also met with us and went over the ceremony in great detail to really make sure it would be a memorable experience for us. Not only was the ceremony exactly what I pictured, it felt like Mike knew us forever the way he delivered the ceremony. We had so many people come up to us afterwards complementing how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would recommend Mike to everyone I know looking for an officiant. I feel blessed I was able to have Mike be a part of one of the most important days in my life and will truly cherish the beautiful ceremony he performed.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Shawna · Married on 03/21/2014

Mike made our recent wedding amazing. Our ceremony was perfect and he listened to all the quirky things we wanted such as a wine box and Serenity quote. There was tears, there was laughter, there was love. Mike helped us every step of the way and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. Our guests absolutely loved the ceremony and I believe this was one of the few ceremonies that didn't make people want to fall asleep! Awesome job.

Shawna and Ben

Sent on 03/25/2014

Leah · Married on 02/21/2014

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely perfect. Literally every one of our guests told us it was the first time they didn't want a ceremony to end and could feel the love. It was truly more than we could have even hoped for.
    Mike is a great, genuine person and it is an honor that he married us.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Barb · Married on 02/15/2014

When we met with Mike to discuss the possibility of him being our officiant, we knew right away he was going to be a perfect fit for us. You always think your officiant should know so much about you, but honestly this is not always the case. We did not have to meet several times or even speak all the time on the phone, we simply filled out a questionnaire on our relationship, picked out the readings we wanted and Mike was able to piece us together like he did know us for years. He took notes on how I wanted my ceremony and suggested the best way to have everything flow. My father is no longer alive and the same with my husband's parents. My mom was apart of our sand unity to tie the two families together and also provided 3 white roses at the start of the ceremony by the sand vase to represent our parents that have passed, and she took the red rose back to her seat. Mike was very good on helping my mom with how we should make all this flow. He spoke with professionalism and warmth, there were no flaws in our ceremony! I recommend you meet with Mike, I am sure you will not be disappointed. He helped to make our day an amazing one!!! Thank you MIKE!!!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Kayla · Married on 02/08/2014

Mike filled our small and intimate ceremony with inspiration and love. Mike was very helpful and supportive while we planned a wedding in a week. Not only did he provide a beautiful ceremony but filled the air with love, emotion and happiness. I would definitely recommend Mike for all my friends and families weddings.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Mike was a wonderful officiant for our wedding, he made the ceremony truly special and very personal. He has worked with us very efficiently to get to know us in the short amount of time we had before the ceremony (Mike graciously agreed to conduct the ceremony with a week's notice). All guests were convinced that he has known us for ages and were touched by his readings. The ceremony was truly the highlight of the evening, just as we hoped.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Mike Kennedy was my wedding officiant and he was great! He was very kind to meet with us beforehand to find out what kind of ceremony we are looking for. I personally was looking for something romantic and formal. No cheesy jokes but with spiritual aspects. Mike was able to accommodate exactly what we were looking for. We received so many compliments on the beauty of our ceremony. Not too short, but not too long. Very romantic, sweet, and perfect. He will handle all the details for you. It's important to get an experienced speaker for your ceremony who thinks of all the details and Mike certainly did that.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/12/2013

Mike Kennedy came to our rescue and agreed to be our officiant with only a week notice. We felt so comfortable with him and knew he would be perfect. He asked us questions to get a feel of how we wanted our ceremony to make it our own. At the ceremony he arrived promptly to make sure everything was in place. He did a amazing job and we were blessed to have him.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Paul and I are very pleased with our wedding ceremony, it was everything we could ever hope for. Mike made it very easy for us to find all the elements we wanted included in our ceremony.
    He touched all of our hearts with his words. He delivered them with experience, sincerity and passion.
    If you want to have the most amazing ceremony, we would highly recommend Mike Kennedy to be the officiant of your wedding!
    Sincerely,
    Paul and Micaela

Sent on 12/02/2013

Mike was such a wonderful officant for our wedding. He helped us with the program layout and reading selections and made the process so easy. He was always on time, returned emails promptly and put everyone at ease for both the rehersal and ceremony! Fabulous job!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2013

My husband and I initially booked a different officiant to begin with other than Mike. A few weeks prior to the wedding, our original officiant fell through and we were panicked as we had to find another one quickly. Our venue recommended Mike Kennedy. He said he was more than happy to fill in and I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I think he was meant to give our ceremony because It turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined!He incorporated everything we asked & more. He talked about the unity of not only two different cultures (my husband is from India and I am American) but bringing together love. He had beautiful words to say about my grandma passing just a few months prior with a moment of silence.Everyone had positive feedback about him and the ceremony. Thanks again for everything, Mike. You made our ceremony beautiful!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

mira · Married on 11/02/2013

Mike is an amazing officiant! He made us feel very at ease with our wedding ceremony and very comfortable with the whole ceremony. He personalized the readings for us and made it to our liking! We had compliments from the guests too about how amazing he was and how much they enjoyed our ceremony. I would highly recommend Mike for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/17/2013

courtney · Married on 10/27/2013

Mike Kennedy was our officiant at our wedding this past October 27th and he was fantastic! He met with us three times before our wedding and really got to know us personally and as a couple. Everyone at my wedding talked about how great Mike was and that he really captured our personalities. We told him we wanted it to be romantic and somewhat funny and quirky, just like us. He nailed it. Our ceremony couldn’t have gone any better! Thank you so much Mike for helping make our special day so memorable.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jill · Married on 10/26/2013

Mike did an awesome job at the wedding. I have received many comments about what a great ceremony it was. My uncle who happens to be a cowboy at heart, said that it was the most touching and heartfelt wedding that he had ever been to. He had everyone laughing when I interrupted him in my haste to say my vows, and joked that he knew I was excited but I need to repeat after him not over him. LOL! It really was great. Thank you SO MUCH, you really added that special touch that we were looking for and we have received many compliments on the readings. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Desiree · Married on 10/26/2013

Mike was wonderful!! With all the planning that goes into a wedding we had left finding our officiant to about 2 months before the wedding, Mike was more than accommodating! We talked on the phone, exchanged emails and met in person one time; we were completely confident he would do a beautiful job...and he did! The ceremony captured both of our personalities perfect, there were some (happy) tears shed as well as laughter. So many people were coming up to us at the reception to tell us that was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had been to. We cannot thank you enough Mike!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kirsten · Married on 10/19/2013

Mike Kennedy gave us a beautiful ceremony. It meant a lot personally and he incorporated every detail. We received so many comments from our guests on how lovely and personal the ceremony was and how much it suited us as a couple. I can't thank Mike enough for putting together such a heartfelt ceremony that really made sense for our unique relationship and marriage.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2013

Mike was wonderful! I recently got married (10/12/13) at the Phoenician and Mike was our fantastic officiant. He did a fantasic job throughout our entire ceremony and covered very well when the audio system had some glitches! He conveyed love and romance to our guests throughout the ceremony and made it feel very intimate althought we had 120+ guests there. I would highly recommend Mike Kennedy to any bride!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Maresa · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I could not have been happier with how our wedding ceremony turned out. Mike had wonderful suggestions for us and made the whole planning process easy. He was able to work our readings into the ceremony in a way that flowed perfectly. Our ceremony was short because it was outdoors in August, but it is my favorite memory from that evening.

I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for an officiant. We were the third couple Mike has married in our group of friends. Everyone loves him!

Sent on 10/10/2013