Arizona Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Hunter · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing ceremony with Mike Kennedy

Mike Kennedy did the most amazing job on our ceremony for our September wedding at Cragun's Resort, in Brainerd, Mn. His words are like a beautiful poem that seemed to be true in every aspect of our lives. He takes the time to get to know you and really make his ceremony based upon you. He added in such a nice piece about how my husband was honoring his late dad by wearing the boutonnieres in the bullet casing from his 21 gun salute at the service that we kept. Mikes readings were everything I could have hoped them to be, so beautiful, sincere, and true to who myself and husband are...Thank you Mike for such a magical ceremony- our guest told us it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. you definelty know what your doing and it shows very well in your readings! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts . We highly suggest hiring Mike to help give your wedding day that little something extra, you'll really remember for the rest of your lives!
    -Scott and Kelly Rivers

Sent on 09/22/2019

Allison · Married on 06/22/2019

Our ceremony was beautiful and personal

My fiance and I were in a unique situation; we were moving across the country while in the final stages of wedding planning. Could we find an officiant who would make our ceremony personal and memorable while only meeting on the phone or Skype? Yes and yes! We were so impressed with the level of professionalism from Mike after our first phone call. He asked the perfect questions, was charismatic and easy to talk to, and truly cared about getting to know us. It was very apparent that Mike loves what he does and puts his heart into learning about his couples. Our ceremony was perfect and included the intricacies of what make my and my fiance's relationship unique. Our family kept coming up to us throughout the evening and saying, "What a great ceremony!" "Where did you find that guy? He was wonderful!"
    I would highly recommend hiring Mike for your special day!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Hagberg · Married on 06/15/2019

Brainerd, MN Wedding 2019

We got married 6/15/19 in Brainerd, MN and were lucky enough to have Mike Kennedy with arizonaweddingceremonies do our ceremony! Words cannot describe how amazing he is! He took the time and effort to get to know us as a couple and incorporated this into our ceremony making it feel personal and truly genuine! I received numerous compliments throughout the night about how beautiful and touching our ceremony was and people thought we had known Mike for some time, which we had met 2 weeks prior! He is very responsive and does an incredible job! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Olson · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic experience on our wedding day

We were extremely happy with Mike and everything he did to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Initially we thought about having a friend do the ceremony for us, choosing Mike may have been one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process.

Mike makes it very easy to put a great ceremony together with his years of experience. He provided so many options and really made it specialized to what we wanted. We had so many wedding guests comment on how great the ceremony was at the reception.

Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie D'Alba · Married on 04/06/2019

The BEST Officiant. Made our day!

Mike was such a pleasure to work with. He made our day everything we ever dreamed of and more. Our ceremony was so heartfelt and touching. Our guests raved about Mike and what a wonderful job he did. He truly made our day and we feel so grateful that he brought his own personal touch and so much thought to our wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 8

Sheila Carpenter · Married on 02/16/2019

Exceptional, Professional,and Personal!!!

Exceptional!! We received compliment after compliment from our wedding guests on the ceremony Mike preformed for us. It was so personal, warm, heartfelt, and intimate. This is all because Mike took a very personal interest in us as a couple. He met with us twice, gathering the information he felt necessary to tailor the vows as well as all of the components of the ceremony just for us. An extremely patient and kind man who understands how important this day is. We HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Sheila and Fred

Sent on 02/18/2019

Bruce Tokely · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing perfect !!! like a family member

Dear Mike ,Jeane and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing ceremony you performed for us at our wedding !!! your interpretation of our wishes were perfect and also your beautiful interpretation of the whole ceremony was beyond our wildest hopes and dreams, again we cannot thank you enough for everything our guests were overjoyed with the ceremony as well !!!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/19/2018

Mike Kennedy made our ceremony so sweet!

My husband and I hired Mike Kennedy after I found him through a simple online search. We were at a loss for an officiant and were hoping to find someone who would eloquently capture our story and give our guests some insight into who we are as a couple. Mike Kennedy did exactly that. After speaking with me on the phone to get an idea of who I am/what I was looking for, he proposed meeting with me and my then-fiancé in person. We spoke about his ceremony and he gave us a general idea of what he usually does for his couples. There were a variety of options to choose from with regards to passages to read and ceremonial rituals (like giving a rose to our mothers and having an anniversary box). We made our selections with him in person. After our meeting with him, Mike sent some questions via email in order to get better idea of who we are as a couple. The questions were fun for me and my fiancé to answer; it made us remember why we fell in love and why we had chosen to marry.

We met with Mike once more, about a week before our wedding day. It was the perfect chance for us to touch base and clarify some things about the ceremony before the big day.

On the day of our wedding, my fiancé and I were so nervous! Mike made us feel so comfortable while we were standing in front of all our friends and family. The passages he read accurately represented my and my husband's journey as a couple, and when we gave a rose to each of our mothers, they cried and were so surprised. The whole ceremony evoked the perfect amount of emotion - it wasn't too sappy, but it definitely flowed well and was quite romantic. We received a plethora of compliments afterwards. I'm so grateful we went with Mike, because his professionalism and sincerity made us feel like we'd known him for years. Thank you, Mike, for being the best officiant we could have asked for. You made our special day so memorable - not only for us, but for everyone who watched.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 9
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 10

Joy · Married on 10/11/2018

Personalized and Professional

Eddie and I could not have been more pleased with Mike Kennedy as our officiant at our wedding! He was very personal and professional and covered all the details for a perfect ceremony. We met with him once and he pinpointed everything making the ceremony personalized to us and revealing it to our guests. I had a couple of my guests saying how special Mike made our ceremony, which are my exact sentiments. Simply Beautiful! I would highly recommend Mike to anyone wanting a special and personalized ceremony.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for these very kind words!! It makes me so happy to know how much you and Eddie loved your ceremony.

Paul · Married on 05/13/2018

Mike was excellent did at our request added a little of his own with our permission overall would recommend to any I know thanks Mike

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 04/28/2018

Mike was absolutely wonderful and we feel grateful that he was the one to marry us. Our ceremony was so heartfelt and personal to us. Before the wedding, Mike really spent time getting to know us, and thus was able to create a ceremony that really reflected us. We also appreciated how many options he gave us in terms of example readings, vows, and special ceremonies. Even after the wedding, Mike went out of his way to make sure that we were all taken care of with our wedding license being processed. Overall we couldn't have made a better decision than to choose Mike Kennedy - thank you, Mike!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 11
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 12

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Radhika! I am so grateful for all these kind words and so glad I was your officiant. It was a joy to work with you and Ryan.
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 04/15/2018

Every single one of our guests called our wedding either "magical" or "enchanted." While the venue, The Royal Palms, sells itself on those two factors, Mike had a direct hand in that magic. After only meeting Mike just once in person, he effortlessly told me and my husband’s story. He wove in personal details and family traditions (that are a huge part of our story and who we are) in so beautifully and exactly how we envisioned the ceremony. While we are agnostic, we still have very strong faith in traditions and symbolism, which is why we were delighted to learn from Mike a new tradition of our own as the newlywed Paniagaua’s – the wine box ceremony. Ask him about it, and I’m sure you’ll be all in too.

Lorenzo (my hubby) and I cannot wait to have this as an awesome anniversary gift to each other every year. Mike was thorough in every detail and followed up with us every step of the way. He has an incredible library of readings and ways to customize the lineup that’s just right for you and your partner. Hire Mike If you want a highly personalized ceremony from an officiant who clearly cares about each of clients.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 13
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 14
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 15

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderfully kind and complimentary words. You are such a delightful couple and I loved being your officiant.

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2018

Mike Kennedy far exceed are expectations. He was very fast in responding to are requests and answering our questions. Being an LGBT couple you are unsure when hiring someone. But Mike was excellent we went over everything before our date. We had a small group and hired mike last minute. You would have never known that. Thank you Mike for your great service.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/06/2018

Mike made our ceremony so personal and unique to us as a couple. He took his time in asking the right questions and getting to know who we were as individuals and as a couple. We have received so many amazing compliments about him from our guests and we couldn't be more grateful that Mike was apart of our day. He really helped make it so special and meaningful. Everyone getting married should choose Mike!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Trisha · Married on 03/28/2018

Mike is very down to earth and does a great job. He didn't know us and performed a wonderful, beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Sara · Married on 03/24/2018

Mike is awesome! He is detailed, thorough and professional. We has a lot of information to choose from to build a unique and special ceremony. He works with you to get to know his couples and personalize the ceremony. Mike is very easy going and flexible. Our wedding was unforgettable and we’re so glad he was apart of it and helped make it special.

Sent on 04/09/2018

M · Married on 03/10/2018

Mike was absolutely phenomenal! My husband and I wanted something that would feel personalized but still remain under the half hour that we were looking for with the ceremony. Mike absolutely delivered and worked incredibly well with us even though we had no idea what we wanted. He sat down and got to know us as a couple in person and through an questionnaire, both of which were used during the ceremony. He also has lots of little add ons to personalize the ceremony even more. We can't thank him enough. You will be in the best hands with Mike!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2018

Mike made our ceremony amazing!! Our family kept tellings us how beautiful it was. Mike was great and accomodated our needs. He answered all my questions through email super fast. Thank you so much Mike!!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

MARK · Married on 03/03/2018

We found Mike online and after reading all the great reviews for him, we decided to meet with him to see if he would be a good fit for our wedding. We liked him immediately ! His vast knowledge and experience made us feel comfortable in our choice. We communicated via email and phone several times prior to the wedding. Mike made us feel confident that our wedding would go on without a hitch. Sure enough on the day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly. Mike brought our personal touch into the ceremony and the flow and words he used made the ceremony extra special. After the ceremony all of our guests commented what a great job Mike did ! Mike - thank you for making our day extra special ! We would recommend you to anyone !

Sent on 03/16/2018

Arizona Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Mark, thank you so much for all the kind words and I am so glad your guests felt the same. I loved being your officiant and getting to know you and Cathy. Best wishes to you both!

Gregory · Married on 02/23/2018

Mike Kennedy did an amazing job from start to finish. My wife and I met with him to get to know each other and we ended up booking him that same day to officiant our wedding! Mike is a very warm, honest, and approachable guy who loves what he does. That all showed during our wedding ceremony. He brought both of us (and many of the guests) to tears on multiple occasions. My favorite part about Mike was how personal he made our ceremony. There are a lot of officiants out there who work on a more "cookie-cutter" basis and say the same thing at each ceremony. Mike did the exact opposite. He spent time to get to know us as a couple and had each of us answer a few questions about each other and the meaning of our relationship. Mike then used that information and intertwined it into our ceremony which made it really special. I would definitely recommend Mike Kennedy to anyone looking for an officiant on their special day!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kerry · Married on 02/14/2018

Mike was certainly the perfect man to marry us. He was so genuine with how he spoke about our relationship. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect ceremony. Thank you mike for getting to know us and giving us a magical day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kate · Married on 11/19/2017

We are so glad we found Mike! He was a wonderful officiant and made the entire process smooth and easy during the months leading up to the wedding. My husband and I didn't know what we wanted our ceremony to look like when we first called Mike. He was patient and worked with us to create something really unique and special. He listened to us and made us feel comfortable. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted! Mike is wonderful at what he does and we would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Mike Kennedy as our wedding officiant. He helped guide us through the planning of our ceremony so well that we had absolutely no stress leading up to the big moment! Our ceremony was romantic, genuine and very personal. And we owe it all to Mike! Choosing Mike was one of the best decisions we made!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Joy · Married on 11/05/2017

We loved the ceremony Mike performed. It was romantic, genuine, and everything we had hoped for. He did such an amazing job. Even friends and family came up to us after and said how beautiful it was. John and I really enjoyed meeting Mike and definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Arizona Wedding Ceremonies 16

Anna · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike did an outstanding job officiating our wedding. He made it so personalized and kept it to what we were looking for. I loved how he spoke to our guests and also just to us. We got many complements on what a great job Mike did. Our guests were amazed at the short amount of time the we talked together that he was able to make it fit us so well. He really helped to make our day special.

Sent on 09/21/2017