ARIZONA BARTENDERS Reviews

74 Reviews for ARIZONA BARTENDERS

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• W

Wally · Married on 05/20/2018

I was totally impressed with all aspects of the bar service. Tracey was amazing to deal with and Nate the bartender was outstanding. Thanks so much for all the effort put forth. The back yard wedding was a huge success.

Vanessa · Married on 05/12/2018

Flawless from day one working with this company. As a bride if anything went wrong I didn’t know anything about it which is a perfect rating to me. Thanks for everything you made the process so easy!

Tom · Married on 05/11/2018

I had a last minute change of plans for my event - about 24 hours before the event was set to start - and needed professional bartending service. I found Arizona Bartenders online late at night, called them the next morning, and by the end of the day (the day before the event...), had all the details worked out.

Tracy was an absolute rock star - she immediately took action; lining up bartenders, accommodating some special requests (nothing too crazy, just a few specific items), and kept constant communication with me the entire time.

Her staff, Dustin, Sharon, and Nathan, did an outstanding job at our event and I will not hesitate to utilize their services again.

While I don't recommend waiting until the last minute, I do highly recommend Tracy and Arizona Bartenders. They are true masters at what they do.

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Honestly, at this point I wouldn’t go anywhere else. We realized we needed a bartender about four weeks before our wedding, and began making panicked calls. We hit the internet and found the top 3 recommended in AZ. Arizona Bartenders was number one, and was probably the best experience I had with any vendor during all of the wedding madness.

She had a bartender available, was friendly, never tried to upsell or push a higher package (though she did review everything thoroughly to see if she could suggest an appropriate package in case what I thought I was getting was not correct, super helpful), and covered every detail.

Now, this is a same sex wedding, and you may be surprised that some people balk at being involved. A few places we talked to about other things seemed to suddenly have no availability for rentals after that was mentioned. One place actually doubled pricing! So I mentioned this last, apprehensive that suddenly this great experience could go wrong.

But no. She didn’t even hesitate to say that was no problem for her, or anyone who worked for her.

Our bartender, Ashley, was very helpful, upbeat and friendly. She arrived early to setup and then served for about 5 hours. At the end, she cleaned up and left everything as it was.

As my wife said, when I mentioned I was typing this, “that bartender was fantastic, tell her that!”

I think that says it all. :)

Thank you so much for the great experience!

Ted · Married on 03/24/2018

This was a repeat event for our lovely bartender. It was our biennial Sigma Chi Fraternity Shoes and Brews event, although we had the event in 2017 as a special occasion where she bartended. She was friendly to everyone, provided rapid beverages to our attendees, and was all-around wonderful to deal with. We hope she is available for our next event in March, 2020!

mike · Married on 01/01/2018

Using Arizona Bartenders is a no brainer. The bartenders are professional, know how to cater to the party and are really fun. I recommend Arizona Bartenders to anybody who has a large event!!!

Janet · Married on 12/09/2017

Tracy was extremely helpful and saved the day when I received a late request for a bartender for our event (not wedding). Our bartender, Kim, was friendly and pleasant - a great addition to the festivities.

Brent · Married on 12/09/2017

Great service!!

Thomas · Married on 12/02/2017

Arizona Bartenders has always been a class act when I hired them. They are outstanding in every way. I used them for banquets only and I do not do Weddings. Thank you-Tom

Nancy · Married on 11/04/2017

From my first phone conversation with Tracy I knew we would be well taken care of for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Tracy was so personable and accommodated our requests to the best of her ability. Our bartender Kim fit right in as if she was a family member that was there to help us celebrate

Donya · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the pleasure of working closely with Tracy for an event that I was coordinating and I was not sure of the number of expected people or the right drink package. Literally, Tracy was patient and worked with me up until the last minute that we could to insure that I was giving my guests the right selections that fit our needs and was affordable. Ashley, our bartender was professional, fun, and friendly with our team and guests. She was asked to make a special drink for the evening, which was very good and a hit among all who tried it (and definitely tipped her well)! Definitely using Arizona Bartenders for future events that I coordinate and I will recommend them to others! Thank you ladies!

Pam · Married on 05/01/2017

They were very responsive. I was working with a short time window and they did all they could to accommodate my time frame. The price was fair and reasonable..to be fair..I didn't check with anyone else. They assisted me in finding a caterer who was also wonderful. Ashley, the bartender, was on time, professional, very personable and helped with other things we needed. She was great. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them, I used them for bartending.

Maggie · Married on 03/11/2017

The Arizona Bartenders crew was incredible to work with. From the planning stages to the actual events - they never missed a beat! My husband and I hired them for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and wouldn't have changed a thing. They entire crew was super helpful, always on time, very professional and treated our guests incredibly well. We'd highly recommend Arizona Bartenders any day of the week!

Cindy · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a really great experience from beginning to end. We are grateful for the fine service!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

Loved working with Arizona Bartenders! They had the most reasonable packages we could find, and on top of that were extremely friendly and reliable. My venue had particular insurance-related hoops, but Arizona Bartenders did mind jumping through them and was so patient throughout the process. Tracy was great at communicating, helping us plan, and reassuring that wedding day would be great. And she was right. They went above and beyond, arrived on time to chill everything, and our assigned bartenders were fantastic. Thank you so much!

robert · Married on 09/12/2015

Very flexible and accommodated us perfectly for our event. Bartender was friendly and professional and kept everyone happy!!

Brandee · Married on 09/12/2015

We love Arizona Bartenders! Professional, reliable and they provide great service!

Used Bartender for 50th Anniversary celebration. Tracy provided friendly and professional service.

James · Married on 03/28/2014

Very professional! Exceptional staff! Best in town!

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Tracy! She answered all of our questions quickly and accurately. She was extremely accommodating to our requests. Brenda was the best! We had to make several last minute changes to our wedding due to pouring rain, and she went with the flow. No only did she endure the cold and rainy conditions, she did it with a smile to all of our guests, and we were very appreciative of this! We highly recommend Arizona Bartenders - you will not be disappointed!

Nina · Married on 03/23/2013

Bartender was great and would use him again!

Johanna · Married on 10/20/2012

Nothing but compliments from the guests as well as my wedding coordinator. Great job!

Megan · Married on 10/19/2012

They were absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to make our day just what we wanted!

Karol · Married on 10/16/2012

A total pleasure to work with!!

• Chelsa

Chelsa · Married on 10/13/2012

Tracy with AZ Bartenders was not only flexible with my clients request, but also extremely timely in getting me answers to all my questions regarding special requests and setup needs. As an event planner, getting quick and accurate responses is extremely important. Susie, the day of bartender, was very polite and professional. Susie even offered to help me break down my setup which went above and beyond her duties as the event bartender. I'm looking forward to working with Tracy and the AZ Bartender team very soon!