74 Reviews for ARIZONA BARTENDERS

Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)
66 ARIZONA BARTENDERS Reviews

I was totally impressed with all aspects of the bar service. Tracey was amazing to deal with and Nate the bartender was outstanding. Thanks so much for all the effort put forth. The back yard wedding was a huge success.

Profile Picture Wally, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Flawless from day one working with this company. As a bride if anything went wrong I didn’t know anything about it which is a perfect rating to me. Thanks for everything you made the process so easy!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up

I had a last minute change of plans for my event - about 24 hours before the event was set to start - and needed professional bartending service. I found Arizona Bartenders online late at night, called them the next morning, and by the end of the day (the day before the event...), had all the details worked out.

Tracy was an absolute rock star - she immediately took action; lining up bartenders, accommodating some special requests (nothing too crazy, just a few specific items), and kept constant communication with me the entire time.

Her staff, Dustin, Sharon, and Nathan, did an outstanding job at our event and I will not hesitate to utilize their services again.

While I don't recommend waiting until the last minute, I do highly recommend Tracy and Arizona Bartenders. They are true masters at what they do.

Profile Picture Tom, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Honestly, at this point I wouldn’t go anywhere else. We realized we needed a bartender about four weeks before our wedding, and began making panicked calls. We hit the internet and found the top 3 recommended in AZ. Arizona Bartenders was number one, and was probably the best experience I had with any vendor during all of the wedding madness.

She had a bartender available, was friendly, never tried to upsell or push a higher package (though she did review everything thoroughly to see if she could suggest an appropriate package in case what I thought I was getting was not correct, super helpful), and covered every detail.

Now, this is a same sex wedding, and you may be surprised that some people balk at being involved. A few places we talked to about other things seemed to suddenly have no availability for rentals after that was mentioned. One place actually doubled pricing! So I mentioned this last, apprehensive that suddenly this great experience could go wrong.

But no. She didn’t even hesitate to say that was no problem for her, or anyone who worked for her.

Our bartender, Ashley, was very helpful, upbeat and friendly. She arrived early to setup and then served for about 5 hours. At the end, she cleaned up and left everything as it was.

As my wife said, when I mentioned I was typing this, “that bartender was fantastic, tell her that!”

I think that says it all. :)

Thank you so much for the great experience!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was a repeat event for our lovely bartender. It was our biennial Sigma Chi Fraternity Shoes and Brews event, although we had the event in 2017 as a special occasion where she bartended. She was friendly to everyone, provided rapid beverages to our attendees, and was all-around wonderful to deal with. We hope she is available for our next event in March, 2020!

Profile Picture Ted , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Using Arizona Bartenders is a no brainer. The bartenders are professional, know how to cater to the party and are really fun. I recommend Arizona Bartenders to anybody who has a large event!!!

Profile Picture mike, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This was our first time using a bar tending service. Our bar tender - Kim was great. We were very happy with her. She was friendly, fun and professional at the same time. My only “complaint” is that I had to commit to 100 people when we knew we would only have around 65. I feel that since I paid for 100 people and we obviously used only a fraction of what would have been used by 100 people, some of the mixers (soda’s etc) should have been left for those lingering guests. It should be noted that I did not ask Kim for that because I did not want to put her in a awkward situation.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tracy was extremely helpful and saved the day when I received a late request for a bartender for our event (not wedding). Our bartender, Kim, was friendly and pleasant - a great addition to the festivities.

Profile Picture Janet, 12/9/17, 1 Review

Great service!!

Profile Picture Brent, 12/9/17, 1 Review
3.3

I was simply the moh for a wedding she worked, I received an email asking for my review. Probably because I helped coordinate so much before the wedding and during. She went thru our private suites and took out all our own drinks we brought for photos and toasts ect prior to walking down the ailse. And she refused to let us have any of it until the time she started work. Which was after the wedding ceremony. This pretty much pissed off the entire wedding party, bride and groom included. She did keep what we bought private for the wedding party and didn’t include any of it in the open bar to the other guests which is something I suppose? I also didn’t love the way she made the drinks. Did very small pours, like a third of the glass, which everyone noticed. And I felt drinks werent mixed well to me. But I’m very particular. I didn’t see/hear of anyone else having that experience with mixed drinks. I will say however she was very helpful and friendly and helped out in other areas that weren’t her job and she didn’t have to do. Over all the guests seemed very happy with it all and she helped out where she could which was amazing of her to do.

Profile Picture Bridget, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Arizona Bartenders has always been a class act when I hired them. They are outstanding in every way. I used them for banquets only and I do not do Weddings. Thank you-Tom

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was for our annual Employee/Volunteer Recognition Dinner and the service was great! We had around 120 folks attend.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From my first phone conversation with Tracy I knew we would be well taken care of for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Tracy was so personable and accommodated our requests to the best of her ability. Our bartender Kim fit right in as if she was a family member that was there to help us celebrate

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
4.1

Super easy to work with and so patient with all of our questions. Dustin, our bartender, was wonderful! He was super helpful and very professional!

Profile Picture Carol, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had the pleasure of working closely with Tracy for an event that I was coordinating and I was not sure of the number of expected people or the right drink package. Literally, Tracy was patient and worked with me up until the last minute that we could to insure that I was giving my guests the right selections that fit our needs and was affordable. Ashley, our bartender was professional, fun, and friendly with our team and guests. She was asked to make a special drink for the evening, which was very good and a hit among all who tried it (and definitely tipped her well)! Definitely using Arizona Bartenders for future events that I coordinate and I will recommend them to others! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Donya, 6/10/17, 1 Review
4.7

Very happy with the service we received. We did have to go buy more ice, but beyond that, no complaints.

Profile Picture Missy, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were very responsive. I was working with a short time window and they did all they could to accommodate my time frame. The price was fair and reasonable..to be fair..I didn't check with anyone else. They assisted me in finding a caterer who was also wonderful. Ashley, the bartender, was on time, professional, very personable and helped with other things we needed. She was great. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them, I used them for bartending.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Besides the price, I was very please by Arizona Bartenders services and flexibility. I needed a bartender less than 24 hours and Arizona Bartenders were able to assist and provided great service. However, I think that $200 for 2 hours a bit too much... Thanks.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have already gone over my concerns with the Bar Manager Tracie about our bartender and she has handled the situation. He showed up 20 minutes later than his expected time (1hr prior) and also opened new bottles when instructed to use the open bottles first.

Profile Picture Dustin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a really great experience from beginning to end. We are grateful for the fine service!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Arizona Bartenders crew was incredible to work with. From the planning stages to the actual events - they never missed a beat! My husband and I hired them for our rehearsal dinner and wedding and wouldn't have changed a thing. They entire crew was super helpful, always on time, very professional and treated our guests incredibly well. We'd highly recommend Arizona Bartenders any day of the week!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Loved working with Arizona Bartenders! They had the most reasonable packages we could find, and on top of that were extremely friendly and reliable. My venue had particular insurance-related hoops, but Arizona Bartenders did mind jumping through them and was so patient throughout the process. Tracy was great at communicating, helping us plan, and reassuring that wedding day would be great. And she was right. They went above and beyond, arrived on time to chill everything, and our assigned bartenders were fantastic. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

Very flexible and accommodated us perfectly for our event. Bartender was friendly and professional and kept everyone happy!!

Profile Picture robert, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We love Arizona Bartenders! Professional, reliable and they provide great service!

Profile Picture Brandee, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Used Bartender for 50th Anniversary celebration. Tracy provided friendly and professional service.

Profile Picture User5551879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)