Aristide | Mansfield Reviews

Aristide | Mansfield 4
Aristide | Mansfield 5
Aristide | Mansfield 6
Aristide | Mansfield 7

Aristide is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with this venue the moment I walked in and knew I had to get married here! Would definitely recommend Aristide to anyone looking for a beautiful outside ceremony and a spacious ballroom for a reception indoors!

Sent on 11/25/2014

I had my heart set on having our wedding at Aristide from the moment I walked in. I fell in love with the Tuscan architecture that gives an elegant and unique look to any event hosted there. Cheryl and Larry Nix, the owners and lovebirds themselves, have the biggest hearts and are truly passionate about what they do. I was so fortunate to be able to have not only wonderful coordinators run the wedding, but also loving individuals that created a personal relationship with everyone that had a big part in our wedding. The thing I like the most about Aristide, and the way Cheryl and Larry run their business, is that everything is catered to your needs and to your taste. They have so many choices that makes your wedding day tailored to YOU. I fell in love with Aristide from the moment I walked in and I fell more in love on my wedding day. One word to describe our wedding day would be flawless. It was a blast. Every vendor that Larry and Cheryl recommended was above par: Oliver's (catering), & DJ Connections (DJ). The bridal suite has my whole heart. Being able to capture my Bridals with Aristide's beautiful landscape was a dream come true. We had our engagement photos taken inside and outside the beautiful event center. Another thing I liked about Aristide is that there was no hidden cost. Cheryl gave many proposals for every little change that I made and the amount that was proposed was the amount due - no funny business! I truly wish I had it to do all over again so I could relive the best day of my life - I'd choose everything I did the first time! I love Aristide. They have and will always have my highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Donna · Married on 07/05/2013

Aristide Event Center is stunning, incredibly beautiful, the PERFECT Venue. We knew immediately upon entering this lovely, unique, rustic tuscan villa setting that our long exhaustive search was over. Greeted by friendly, competent and courteous staff my first impression remains my last. Larry and Cheryl Nix are truly committed and genuinely passionate about making your special occasion everything you imagine and more. Whatever your budget, they will make you feel as if nothing is impossible. Their recommendations, ideas and suggestions were always spot-on. Thank you Larry and Cheryl, your amazing! My daughter's wedding day was perfect, every moment and in every way!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Dana · Married on 04/27/2013

I knew from the moment I walked into Aristide that it was where I wanted to have our wedding. Cheryl and Larry Nix were the most amazing people to work with. If there were any problems on our wedding day, I don't know about them because they took care of everything. The vendors they recommended were fantastic. The food (Olivers), the DJ (I-Entertainment), the photo booth (The Traveling Photo Booth) - all wonderful. Working with Cheryl and Larry put me totally at ease on our wedding day. They were truly passionate about making our special day everything we'd imagined, every step of the way. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and our family and friends raved about how gorgeous everything was. The food was delicious. I could really go on and on about Aristide, I'm just so thankful we chose this venue. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU Cheryl and Larry for a wedding day that was truly magical!

Sent on 05/07/2013

The first time we saw Aristide we knew that it was the place for our daughter's wedding. The rustic beauty of the setting was exactly what we were looking for. Book your wedding here and you will have the best pictures ever! The staff was friendly and helpful from day one and continued through ever email mail, phone call and then in person during the actual event dates. We asked many questions and always received great answers. We made requests and always received great suggestions and solutions. Our daughter and new son-in-law, all of our family members and guest had the best time ever. Great setting. Great food. Great service. Thank you Aristide for being a backdrop for our most precious memories.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Kelley · Married on 12/01/2012

We searched many venues for a wedding reception and once we saw Aristide, we new it was the perfect place for our wedding. It is gorgeous year round from the inside out. The beautiful decor and rustic design was exactly what we were looking for. The whole place is decorated for that Tuscan villa feel which brings warmth and elegance to any event and the bridal room is the most gorgeous I have ever seen! The owners and staff took personal pride and attention to help make our special day the most memorable and special day of our lives. They were very professional and helpful in all the details. Our guests were amazed by the whole ambience of the place and could not stop raving about how beautiful it was. We have and will recommend Aristide to other people wanting a very special place to have a wedding or event.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Maghan · Married on 10/11/2012

My wedding was absolutely perfect, they are very attentive and make sure your day goes as you would like! Everyone kept saying how much they loved the wedding and the venue :)

Sent on 10/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2012

We had our wedding at Aristide in September 2012. I feel in love with the beauty and unique style this venue had. Outside has beautiful gardens and lots of options to have bridal portraits done. With new management this place has really come around. The owners Cheryl and Larry went above and beyond to make our wedding special. They are very flexible and will do the best they can to make sure your wedding day is what you want it to be! This place is perfect for indoor or outdoor weddings. We had originally planned to have an outdoor wedding and the staff was very flexible when we needed to much indoors due to the heat wave that came that weekend (who knew in Texas lol). I always looked forward to meeting with them when we discussed the menu or picked the wine to be served. They offer many services to accommodate your budget from just renting the venue alone to offering floral, music, cake designer, etc. This place is stunning and it made it easy for decor because you didn't have to buy much to decorate since the place alone was so beautiful. You wont regret stopping in and checking out Aristide! I still receive compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and how outstanding the service!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Anj · Married on 05/26/2012

The moment I saw Aristide, I knew I wanted to have my wedding and reception there and glad we did :) We are more than happy with the experiences provided by Aristide and the staff!

It was absolutely beautiful inside and out. While I really wanted the wedding to be outdoors, I knew having the wedding at the end of May in Texas we would either run into a day of rain or a day of heat. It turned out to be a hot Texas day but before signing up for the venue I knew having the wedding inside would be just as beautiful so I didn't stress about it. The staff was very accomodating when it came time to make a decision. The decorations weren't a problem either because there was so little to decorate since the building itself had fine finishings. It felt like we were in Tuscany with the rustic feel of the building and interior design. This place was built for weddings with the Bride and Groom changing rooms which were both beautifully decorated and equipped, cocktail reception area, outdoor mingling areas, etc. All of the guests were blown away and would not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and even came up to us throughout the event to let us know.

Not only was the venue amazing but the Aristide coordinator and entire staff were helpful throughout the planning process. I felt at ease as the date got closer and felt very comfortable knowing things would go as planned. Being a bit of a bridezilla myself, they were always available to answer questions, return calls and work with us to plan a fairytale wedding. Kudos to the entire staff in helping us prepare and provide a wonderful experience for our special occasion.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Angela · Married on 10/01/2011

This was the first location I looked at and I fell in love with it. The place is beautiful and they offer the option to get married inside or outside. It was the perfect place and it was a beautiful wedding. It is a little pricey but overall worth it. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Jordan · Married on 06/11/2010

First off Aristide is an AMAZING venue.. It's one of those rare venue's that you don't need a ton of decorations to make it look beautiful, it has so much detail already in it, it's beautiful all by itself!! Many of my guest came up to me at the actual wedding and told me that it was one of the most beautiful venue's they had ever seen. It has a very romantic feeling, which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding. What made my wedding even better though was the event coordinators Rachel and Megan. They were both very kind and responsive to my hundreds of emails and questions. They went above and beyond before and during the wedding and although my wedding was supposed to be outdoors and it rained like crazy, they took care of all the details of moving it inside last minute and it turned out beautiful!! I would recommend Aristide Event Center to anyone!!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Aristide is great! I was so happy to have had my wedding and reception there! It was so perfect, from start of planning all the way through to our grand exit!!

Here's why:
    1) It is BEAUTIFUL! It is by far the best option in Mansfield, Texas. The outdoor grounds are very well kept and gorgeous. The indoor spaces are just as nice! The bridal dressing room is really spacious and so pretty!! I LOVED it!! As for the ballroom, it has a nice wide open space to it that allows for big groups, but can have smaller weddings without feeling overwhelming. Overall, the property is very well kept and is totally worth the money. You're able to have weddings there on the property, in addition to the reception. For mine, we did the wedding outdoors on the stairs (beautiful!!), the cocktail hour inside/outside, and the reception inside.
    2) The people are great. I worked mostly with Cheryl, one of the owners (her husband, Larry, is the other). She was always friendly and very responsive any time I called or emailed with questions or concerns. She was also really great in helping me realize my vision, when it came to choosing linens, lighting, and decor for the ballroom. Cheryl was also fantastic the day of the wedding making sure everything ran smoothly. She's clearly good at her job.
    3) Location. Okay, Mansfield isn't the most exciting place, but it's very easy to navigate, and parking is free and easy at Aristide. :)

Overall, I can't say enough good things about Aristide. The only thing that was a bit of a bummer was that the servers cleared our (edible) favors from the reception tables before everyone had either taken or eaten theirs. Not sure why the servers were so gung-ho to clear, but in any other situation, I would have 100% supported their being on top of clearing tables.

I'd recommend to anyone looking to get married in the DFW area to check out Aristide! You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 12/23/2014

We fell in love with the Aristide the second we saw it. It was the perfect blend of the "vintage" feel we wanted, while still feeling like a wedding venue, and without being kitschy. Our coordinator left shortly after we signed our contract, and the owner, Cheryl Nix, took over helping us. She was wonderful! As an out-of-state couple, she was amazingly flexible scheduling us on the days that we were able to make it to the DFW area. The only problems we had was confusion on how payment could be made, as we were initially told we could pay by Amex, but later told they no longer took Amex (our engagement was 2 years; I realize that policies change).

Aristide was a little pricier than some of the other venues we looked at, but at the end of the day, I truly feel that it was worth it. I never worried about scheduling anything, and knew that as long as I told Cheryl what I envisioned for our wedding, she would make it happen. On the day of our wedding, we were able to use the bridal suite all day because no other weddings had been scheduled. My bridesmaids and I were able to use the beautiful space to relax and get ready, which really added to our experience. Throughout the entire reception, Cheryl was by our side, making sure my husband and I had everything that we needed. During planning, along with it without an opinion. However, I am so glad we listened to her! Leaving as husband and wife under the sparklers and surrounded by our guests was an amazing feeling.

Overall, I do think Aristide is slightly pricier than other venues in the area. However, the pay off is that you don't have to worry about the catering or DJ (as they are coordinated through Aristide), and Cheryl and her staff do an amazing job. I definitely recommend them for busy and/or out-of-state couples--or for anyone who is considering them!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Rosie · Married on 10/12/2019

Simply amazing!

It is truly a dream come true.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Hi Rosie! Thank you so much for your kind review of our venue! We are so looking forward to your big day!

Kayla · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

We had a great experience at this venue. Carolyn was kind and attentive, and Audra was amazing, too. We had some trouble with guests with special dietary needs (gluten free, renal diet,) but otherwise, everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate the feedback and want to assure you that we're working to improve our catering services! We're so happy that you loved our staff and we wish both you and Felipe nothing but love and happiness!

Amy · Married on 09/25/2016

This venue was beautiful! The pictures were amazing and I could not have asked for a better place to get married. Kristin was great and very accomadating. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great venue overall

Sent on 10/31/2016

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Amy, Thank you for saying our venue is beautiful! We are thrilled you had such a greta experience with our staff! It was such an honor to celebrate with you on your wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Aristide | Mansfield Management

Amneh · Married on 09/05/2016

My husband and I recently got married at the Aristide in Mansfield Texas on Sept 5th 2016. I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to the Aristide staff for helping my dream wedding come true! We had several unexpected guests come to our wedding, Shey and the Aristide staff helped us accommodate them and were so sweet and kind to us! I really appreciate the staffs help during my wedding planning they are the most professional and diligent people I have worked with. Everything that I wanted they were able to help me make it happen! It was such an honor to have our beautiful wedding at the venue. Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!❤️

Sent on 10/18/2016

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Amneh, Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about our venue and staff! It's exciting to hear you had the wedding of your dreams! The honor was all ours, we loved hosting your wedding! You and Omar are the sweetest couple! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Aristide - Mansfield Management

What can I say that would due the venue and staff justice? From the beauty of the venue to the excellent staff, my day was absolutely perfect because of the Aristide. The venue was extremely beautiful. The greenery surrounding the venue made a spectacular addition to our wedding pictures. Our photographer practically had an unlimited prospects for our photos due to the beauty and style of the venue. The lighting inside during our reception was perfect for non-flash pictures to create a refined and elegant look to our photos. Kristen did an outstanding job as our onsite coordinator. She was very helpful on our wedding day, but also throughout the entire planning process from the moment we walked in for our first appointment. She was very diligent with her duties as our coordinator, and through the often hectic process of arranging our wedding, she was there to help us stay organized and on schedule. She was very attentive throughout the entire process. Finally, all our guests loved the bartenders. They were entertaining, professional and kind to all our guests. They helped make the evening a night to remember. All these elements combined made my wedding night unforgettable, and my family and friends still talk about how great it was even these many months after the event. I recommend Aristide to anybody looking for a venue.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Carolina, Thank you so much for saying such amazing things about our Venue! It's wonderful to hear you were able to take spectacular photos of your special day! We are so thrilled to hear you had your dream wedding! It's amazing to hear you enjoyed working with our staff, and both during the planning process and on your wedding day! We are so happy you and your guests had a day to remember! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! - Aristide - Mansfield Management

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2015

We loved having our wedding at Aristide! It was perfect because we wanted an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception. There were multiple locations to have our ceremony and the venue holds at least 300 people so we had lots of space. It is beautiful architecture so we didn't have to decorate much, which I appreciated! We had tons of compliments from our guests. It was the perfect location and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a stress free day. The staff took care of so many things for us. It was great!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Aristide | Mansfield's reply:

Lauren, it was such a pleasure to host your wedding! We are so happy you enjoyed our venue and our staff! Thank you for giving us the honor of celebrating with you! We hope for all the best in your marriage! Best Wishes- Aristide Management

Erica · Married on 07/05/2013

Aristide was the perfect place to have exactly the kind of party we wanted. The bridal suite is the most beautiful I have ever seen, and it made getting ready such a special event. The spaces are big and open, and you really don't have to do much decorating. The staff is very accommodating and open-minded, they are willing to do what you like in order to make your day exactly what you are hoping it will be. This is most definitely a place you should go visit, because although the pictures are beautiful, you need to see it in person! It has everything you could need or want, and the staff is such a joy. We could not be happier that we chose Aristide for the party of our lives! Thank you, Aristide!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Kennedale High School · event on 05/04/2013

This is a beautiful location for a small high school prom of about 350 students. The food that was catered from Oliver's was excellent. The outdoor area is so pretty and provides additional space for dancing and hanging out. We've held 2 proms here and they both went very smooth.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Sheryl · Married on 10/29/2017

3.5

Aristide is absolutely stunning, and the staff is amazing. We couldn't have been happier with our outdoor ceremony. My only qualm with this venue is that they hold more than one event a day, which makes your timeline very tight. We couldn't get to the venue until 5pm for our 6:30 ceremony, so I had to get ready at a different location, which was kind of annoying. We also had to schedule our rehearsal for a Thursday night because the Friday and Saturday before our Sunday wedding was booked. That being said, everything else about this place is incredible. This venue also provides a day of coordinator with the price, which is a MUST! Jennifer was our DOC and she was a lifesaver. This girl was amazing. Always 100% responsive to all of my questions, she made sure everything went correctly day off, got everyone down the aisle perfectly, and if something went wrong during my wedding, I never heard about it- she fixed it before it ever reached me. She helped our parents set up the center pieces, made sure all our decorations were in perfect order, and was just incredible. Her expertise was worth her weight in gold the day of our wedding. Also, Aristide has Milestone Catering. Their food was incredible, their service was incredible, and I am so thankful they catered our wedding. They provide linens, silverware, plates, glasses, everything you need. And, they clean up at the end of the night. A++ for Aristide and Milestone Catering.

Overall, I could not be happier with having held my wedding at aristide. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tania · Married on 07/27/2013

I was thrilled when I found Aristide during my venue search! Not only was it big enough to hold the amount of guests I was planning on having (first estimates were about 500 guests) they were also having a special for the off season dates! The normal venue fee was $6,000 and the promotion was for $4k! When I visited, I instantly loved the place, it was so beautiful in itself - which is exactly what I was looking for! I knew my budget would be next to nothing feeding so many guests so I didn't want to spend too much on decor. This place was perfect, I thought it would be expensive but comparing it to other venues for such a large guest list it was pretty comparable!

Working with Cheryl, TL, and Larry was pretty great. They were all willing to help and professional. Sometimes though, there was a little confusion between what TL would tell me and Cheryl came back with but overall they did everything in their power to help me have a wonderful day!

The few con's:
    - We ended up only having 430 some guests, even with putting people up in the balcony it was still pretty crowded. Especially during the appetizer time
    - Since we had no dancing, we didn't hire a DJ so we had to use the in house mic system. This got a little complicated with the ceremony music (We just wanted play songs from an ipod) - which we were able to work out (Larry helped us out a ton!) Our biggest complaint from guests was that during the reception it was difficult to hear the emcees and toasts.

All in all, the day of the wedding went great. Cheryl was an excellent day of coordinator who knew how to handle large crowds of Indian people! I had a great wedding day with what seemed to be no major hiccups. The venue was of course gorgeous - all my guests keep raving about it. Our pictures turned out beautiful! It was definitely a great find!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sharon · Married on 06/15/2013

3.5

An amazing venue for my daughter's wedding!! Jan worked closely with us to ensure that our day would be everything we hoped for! Everything was so beautiful... the gorgeous stonework and Tuscan feel, the attention to details, the accommodating staff! All made for a perfect day! Thanks Jan!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Eva · Married on 01/28/2017

Aristide Mansfield was such a beautiful place to get married! They let us come as often as we needed to show off to parents and bridal party. We originally picked Aristide because everything that we had seen wrong or lacking in other venues had been fixed in Aristide--and in a beautiful way. The staff took good care of us! We're looking forward to going back in the spring when the flowers are blooming for our photography session.

Sent on 02/04/2017