Arista Winery Reviews

3 Reviews for Arista Winery

Arista Winery 1
Arista Winery 2

Jessye · Married on 06/22/2019

I don't know why you would get married anywhere else!

Arista winery could not have been a more perfect venue to get married. Meredith and Taylor are actual angels and they went above and beyond to make our wedding the best day ever.

My husband and I have always loved the Healdsburg area and there are limited venues in the area. The moment we met Meredith for the tour at Arista we knew she would be an amazing partner to us is making our wedding dreams come true! We loved the venue and the way you could use many different areas to give guests a few mini-experiences.

Leading up to the wedding Meredith and Taylor were so helpful in answering small questions and making sure to follow up on all the small details. The day of the wedding they took my vision and made it come to life. From making small signs to point people in the right direction to small changes day of that made everything flow, it was beyond perfect.

The venue has three distinct areas, a small lawn, a lower oak grove, and a pavilion up top. We were married offsite so we used all three of those locations for our reception. We started where the happy hour almost always is at the main level. Even though it was about 85-90 degrees that day (mid-June) there was plenty of shade. We had dinner in the oak grove which was perfectly shaded and had cooled down for dinner. We ended the night with dancing at the pavilion so people could see the sunset over the vineyards.

I couldn't recommend Arista enough. If you are looking for a vineyard wedding this is the place to do it. Thank you Arista for making our wedding the most special day of our lives and giving us a reason to always come back to Healdsburg.

Arista Winery 3
    Arista Winery 4
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Maia · Married on 04/28/2018

Arista was truly the most magical venue I can imagine. It is absolutely gorgeous, spacious, private, and comfortable. The views are stunning, and there are new spaces to explore at every turn. Our guests were all as in awe as we were ("This is the most beautiful winery I've ever seen!"), while also feeling completely at home. Plus Meredith and Taylor are the best even coordinators every--they were truly a pleasure to work with, and on the day itself we knew we could relax with 100% confidence that they would take care of everything...and pull it off without a hitch. We were right--thanks to them, it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2015

Love this venue and all they have to offer for the cost. Our wedding was truly magical and Meredith and Taylor ensured that all ran smooth! I'd recommend this venue to all brides looking in the Sonoma area to check it out. You'll fall in love the second you see it!

Sent on 09/10/2014