ARIOSO QUARTET Reviews

8 | Chester Heights, PA

8 Reviews for ARIOSO QUARTET

8 ARIOSO QUARTET Reviews

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

Arioso played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was beautiful. They were very professional to work with and I highly recommend working them. They played beautifully and it added such a nice touch to the day.

Vanessa · Married on 07/22/2017

They did such a great job. They were extremely professional to work with. When I wasn't sure what I wanted they sent me a sample CD of their music along with suggestions. Great ceremony and cocktail music!

Sent on 07/25/2017

ARIOSO QUARTET's reply:

Thanks, Vanessa for the great review. It was a pleasure playing for you! You had a gorgeous wedding and we wish you the best in the future.

My husband Ryan and I were married in June 2015 and Arioso provided the ceremony music for our Catholic full mass ceremony. I would first like to say that Carol was very easy to work with and extremely responsive to my many inquires. While we had a traditional Catholic mass, music selection for the processional and recessional was very important to me and I had some out of the box selections.

Arioso was extremely receptive to my unusual selections and for a small fee, learned to play several new songs. I love string music, but wanted some contemporary flare for my church ceremony. It was very important to me that the music played had meaning to us personally. We used U2's "All I Want is You" for the seating of the mothers (because my mom has always loved U2) and the Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" for the bridal party (shout out to the 80's kids who love John Cusack holding up a stereo) followed up with some Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young "Our House", a song that has always held a special place in my heart for its simple yet beautiful message. We did use traditional Catholic mass music for the Eucharist and that was also beautifully done. Lastly, "God Only Knows by the Beach Boys" for the exit.

We recently received our wedding video and I was very pleased with the musical selections and performance that I did not get to hear on the big day. I also received several compliments from guests about the lovely string quartet. I would like to extend a huge thank you to Arioso for making my vision come true when some other vendors were simply not willing to take a less traditional approach to a traditional ceremony. It was classy and tasteful yet unique and I loved it!

Arioso provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music for our wedding. It was very easy to work with Carol to plan the key songs before the wedding and Arioso did a great job! Definitely recommended.

Mariah · Married on 09/11/2010

I wanted a special piece to be played as the Processional. I found digital sheet music for Carol and her team, and they learned it for us! The quartet added an extra touch of class to our wedding.

Lianne · Married on 12/30/2011

I worked with Carol and she was a pleasure. She provided great suggestions and listened to the options that I proposed. She also was very quick to respond to all questions. All of our guests complimented the music. I would highly recommend them.

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2012

3.5

The Arioso Quartet was such a lovely, professional, beautiful sound behind the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding!

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

3.0

Arioso played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very responsive and helpful, and - despite being very inexpensive compared to other similar quartets - sounded lovely. It might be helpful to know that they are unable to play outside if the temperature is below 65 degrees (this was not an issue for us as our ceremony was indoors anyway, but it could be something to consider). Overall, they were great and I would definitely recommend them.