Arenas Foto Reviews

57 | San Jose, CR

57 Reviews for Arenas Foto

• F

Flor · Married on 02/23/2017

We had our anniversary in Costa Rica (we married there 12 years ago) and wanted some photos as a reminder. Andres and Lindsay did a great job. We love the photos and Andres and Lindsay were wonderful. It’s too bad they did not take the pictures of our wedding. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Laura · Married on 02/23/2017

Arenas Foto is fantastic. We love them. We got engaged in La Fortuna. What a beautiful place! My fiancé and I had a great time and Lindsay and Andres took great pictures for us to always remember it. If we get married in Costa Rica, they will be the photographers.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Lewis · Married on 12/14/2016

My fiancée and I got engaged in Costa Rica and Arenas Foto take our photos. We could not be happier with the pictures and with Lindsay and Andrés. Thank you for the great photos and for treating us so well. Thanks!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I came across Arenas Foto while looking for a photograper for our wedding in Costa Rica. Are we glad we did. We love, love the photos. And Lindsay and Andres were great too. Thank you so much.
    -Jen

Sent on 07/26/2017

Adriana · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I did not know what to expect. It’s not everyday you plan a wedding in another country and not meet the people you are hiring in person. It was nerve wracking. It all worked out great. My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Lindsay and Andrés. We love the photos, and Lindsay and Andrés were fantastic. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 08/03/2013

Great CR Photographers - Dominical Wedding

Lindsay and Andrés did a fantastic job with our wedding in Costa Rica. They were very professional, friendly and accommodating. Great service on the day of our wedding in January 2020 and afterwards as well. Our photos are beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Josette · Married on 04/12/2018

I love Lindsay and Andres’ work! They are a marvelous couple and they make a great team. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with them on a photo shoot, and their passion, dedication, and professionalism is admirable. It was an enriching experience and they gave me great photos for my portfolio. Thank you Lindsay and Andres!!

Sent on 06/08/2018