Arenas Foto Reviews

57 | San Jose, CR

57 Reviews for Arenas Foto

Tom Blaine · Married on 11/05/2018

Our Engagement in Costa Rica

I asked the love of my life to marry on a beach in Costa Rica at sunset. She had no idea I was going to propose. I wanted us to remember this moment. Lindsay and Andres helped me keep it a secret and took great photos. We love our photos and we highly recommend Lindsay and Andres. Simply put, they were great in every respect. Thanks for the memories!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Julie Michaels · Married on 09/10/2018

We Love our Wedding Photos!!

We had an amazing wedding in Costa Rica! We planned it for over a year and wanted it to be a very special moment. We also wanted great photos to remember it. Lindsay and Andres delivered! We love our photos!! They were also so easy to work with and accommodating. They made they day and the photos about us. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Marya · Married on 06/06/2018

We are so grateful for everything Andres and Lindsay did for us , and how everything just went so smoothly and nothing was too much trouble!
    Everyone raved about what a great team they were but more importantly how amazing was to have them around with us on our special day.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kastan · Married on 06/01/2018

We had a phenomenal experience with Arenas Foto! Every step of the way they kept in great communication and made our day so much more special. They went above and beyond hiking a muddy trail and getting into the water to take photos at a waterfall. They ran with it when we changed our ceremony time to early morning just the night before. They even gave us a parting gift. In all, they are amazing photographers and amazing people. From the get-go they put us at ease and our photos are fantastic. It been so great being able to look back as well as sharing our special day with all our family and friends. We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Gabi · Married on 04/16/2018

Lindsay and Andrés work very well together and make a wonderful team. They exhibit a high degree of professionalism and deliver a high quality product. I love the corporate portraits they took of me.

Erik · Married on 04/15/2018

Muchas gracias a Andrés y Linsay por la sesión fotográfica familiar, las fotos quedaron bellísimas, estamos muy complacidos con el trabajo realizado, la paciencia que nos tuvieron para con cada una de las ideas que teníamos. Les estaremos siempre agradecidos por este bello recuerdo de nuestra familia...

• O

Oscar · Married on 04/09/2018

had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay and Andres while they were working on an article about the best places to get married in Costa Rica. From the moment we met, I was impressed, not only with the quality of their work, but also by the passion with which they talked about each of the photographs they showed us. They love they have for photography was palpable and it was clearly visible in their work. Since, we have contracted Lindsay and Andres on several occasions. After having contracted various photographers over the years, we recommend Lindsay and Andres without reservation if you want high quality photography and professional photographers.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Katia · Married on 03/24/2018

I am very grateful to Arenas Foto for thier dedication and professionalism for the memories they have given me of my pregnancy and the baptism of my son Benjamin! Thank you very much Lindsay and Andrés for your wonderful work!

Gabriela · Married on 02/27/2018

Cassie · Married on 02/10/2018

I am so glad I went with Arenas! I was very nervous about the pictures being perfect and everything I needed them to be. I emailed them several times and they were always quick to respond as well as VERY reassuring. They were open to whatever I wanted them to do! I sent them examples of what I liked and they were so receptive and understanding. They showed up with an awesome attitude and took photos every time I asked for one! As annoying as I may have been, Andres seemed happy to do it! They also gave me pro tips to lookin hot and how to stand! The photos turned out AMAZING! It was everything I ever dreamed of. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking!

Carina · Married on 01/27/2018

Great photographers. The photos turned out great! She speaks Spanish and he speaks English, so it was such an accommodating factor in our wedding, since my husband only speaks Spanish and I speak both. Honestly, very professional but very personable people. They arrived early were prepared with ideas and then also were so flexible with me before hiring them and then during our day. They communicated CONSTANTLY with me. I guess if they reviewed me, I would be the one that would send delayed responses. I loved their work. I recommend you check out their work!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carol · Married on 01/09/2018

Lindsay and Andres are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable and natural. They are a joy to work with. Their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and amazing photos, these are your people. Thank you Lindsay and Andres!

Carole · Married on 01/06/2018

Andres and Lindsay photographed our wedding this January in Costa Rica, they were very professional and made me feel relaxed. They were very detailed in taking pictures, and captured every moment. I am so happy with the pictures you can see the love we shared in them. I would recommended them for your wedding or engagement photos, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 01/22/2018

Austin · Married on 01/06/2018

We were so impressed with Andres and Lindsay, they not only photographed our wedding but also did engagement photos. My wife was so nervous, not knowing what to expect. They set her mind at ease and the photos came out beautiful. They were very professional and went beyond our expectations. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photogrpaher

Heather · Married on 11/09/2017

A friend of ours got married in Costa Rica last year and said we should give Arenas Foto a call to take pictures of our elopement. We just wanted a small ceremony on the beach with a couple of close friends and really wanted nice pictures to remember it. Lindsay and Andres delivered. They even stayed to take photos of us having dinner after the ceremony even though it was not included. You guys were great. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

We love the pictures Arenas Foto took of our wedding. We had them for the whole day and do we have a lot of great photos. They were down to earth and were very easy to work with. Andres & Lindsay even remembered the names of our closest family for the family pictures! That really made us fee special. Thanks!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Corey · Married on 10/22/2017

A few years ago, we visited Costa Rica and decided that if one day we go married, it would have to be there. We had found the perfect destination and scenery. We just needed the memories. Thanks Lindsay and Andres for the wonderful photos and for giving unforgettable moments of our wedding, and for contributing so much love we received in Costa Rica.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Carla · Married on 10/18/2017

I highly recommend Lindsay and Andres. We love, love, love our wedding photos. We did not want a big wedding. We wanted something special just for us so we eloped in Costa Rica. I don’t have much else to say other than our photos came out great and Lindsay and Andres were wonderful and very professional.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2017

If you are looking for straightforward, professional, and friendly wedding photographers, I’d say look no further. Our wedding pictures are more than we hoped for and Andres and Lindsay really took care of us. They made our wedding day that much more special. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 12/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

The wedding planner at the resort we got married at in Costa Rica recommended Arenas Foto. Andres and Lindsay are a great team. They are very professional, friendly, and flexible. They were still get us amazing pictures despite last minute schedule changes and time crunches.

Something else I really liked about them was that they are both photographers. It was wonderful. They could photograph my husband and I preparing at the same time – Lindsay in my room and Andres with my husband. Having Lindsay in my room while my bridesmaids and I got ready was really comfortable (I’m a bit shy).

Being professional and friendly was a bonus, but what we really cared about was our photos. After all, it’s really the only thing you can really take home from your wedding. Our photos are fabulous!! You cannot go wrong with Lindsay and Andres if you choose them.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Bridget · Married on 09/12/2017

I’m not one to write reviews, but I wanted others to know about our great experience with Arenas Foto. We got engaged at the waterfall in La Fortuna in Costa Rica and they took the photos. Andres and Lindsay arrived early, they were very friendly, we had a great time, and they made us feel relaxed. The time just flew by. When we got our pictures about a month later, they were just great. We love them. They really made our save the date cards look wonderful. Thank you Andres and Lindsay.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jose · event on: 08/26/2017

For our son's birthday party, we contacted Arenas Foto to take the pictures. We did not know if they took pictures of birthday parties since they are wedding photographers, but we contacted them anyways. Lindsay and Andres were great and were great with the kids. The pictures are fantastic and are just what we wanted. We recommend Arenas Foto.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Janneke · Married on 06/17/2017

Arenas Foto covered our wedding in Costa Rica in June of this year. Andres and Lindsay do such a wonderful job! Not only are they real pro's in their work, but also as persons they are really nice to have around. We didn't notice them when they were shooting, but with their photography they completed our day! We are so happy we have asked them to cover our wedding. We've got the best pictures we could ask for. Can't compliment them enough for what they did for us and still do...

Sent on 08/02/2017

Emily · Married on 05/17/2017

Outstanding is how I would describe Andrés and Lindsay. They made us feel special and worked with us throughout the whole process, from our online chats before hiring them so that we could discuss our needs and expectations to make sure they were a good fit for us, to receiving our photos. It was very professional. They pictures are amazing too, by the way. Just amazing! There’s really not much else to say other than we would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

We had booked a photographer for our wedding in Costa Rica almost a year in advance and they cancelled at the last minute.  We were running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find another photographer.  What a nightmare.  Andrés and Lindsay answered our email within a few hours, and thankfully, they were available.

They put us at ease quickly and assured us all would be fine.  Thankfully, they did not give us the inflated “desperation” price, so we hired them on the spot.  Actually, I think it worked out better in the end.  Our pictures are wonderful and they treated us great.  They even included a complimentary engagement session because they felt bad for us.  If you are in the market for a photographer in Costa Rica, we highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/29/2017