Ardee Chua Photography Reviews

29 | Nashville, TN

29 Reviews for Ardee Chua Photography

Ryan C. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

good guy ardee

ardee killed it. he captured the day as it was—fun, beautiful, & happy. very pleased. & he's a way good guy.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Sean T. · Married on 03/13/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Me and my wife, Madison, cannot begin to describe the perfection and professionalism that Ardee demonstrated! He was the best money that we spent for our entire wedding! From beginning to end he was so flexible, and worked so amazing with us as well as our family. I would recommend Ardee to absolutely any couple out there because I promise you won’t find a better experience!

Sent on 04/23/2021

C L M. · Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing Photographer

Ardee was amazing to work with! He made sure to ask questions and made our dream photos a reality. He was very flexible and worked with us through the changing pandemic guidelines and maintained great communication from beginning to end. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and seeing the results! We HIGHLY recommend him and his team! Check out his work and don’t hesitate to reach out to him!

Sent on 01/27/2021

Brent E. · Married on 12/22/2020

Normally I really dislike doing pictures, but Ardee was very friendly, complementative, and helpful. He and his daughter took amazing pictures!

They took great pictures, the editing they did on the scenery was beautiful, they didn't charge too much for the service. Great job and definitely recommend!

Rose E. · Married on 12/20/2020

Outstanding

This is the 2nd time we have used Ardee Chua for a wedding. I look forward to using him again!

Melissa E. · Married on 12/18/2020

A DREAM to work with

Ardee and Kylie were so great. I’ve always been an awkward photo taker but they made me feel so comfortable and turned our cold winter photos into something out of a fairytale.

• Michaela

Michaela C. · Married on 12/05/2020

Slay Wedding- Nashville, TN

I had previously seen Ardee’s work at my brother’s wedding and didn’t hesitate to book him for my own. Even with Covid restrictions, Ardee managed to go above and beyond my expectations for our special day. His style of photography captured more than just people, but moments that I can relive forever. My husband and I had so much fun working with him, and we look forward to booking Ardee again!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • lindsayfox

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing!!!!

Ardee was amazing! He made us feel comfortable and at ease. We already have a sneak peek of the pictures and I’m already blown away!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Shelby · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely perfection

I can’t say enough great things about Ardee! He made the whole process so easy throughout the engagement and planning our timeline. He is super nice, fun, and outgoing and don’t even get me started on how beautiful his photos are. The two I added to this review don’t even give the whole album justice they are all so wonderful. We can’t wait to cherish these photos for the rest of our lives! Thanks Ardee you are truly amazing!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Jonathan

Jonathan M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Great Photographers Even Better People

Ardee and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. It actually snowed on our wedding day, which is rare for Georgia, even though that could've thrown off the entire day we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to photos. They worked so hard to get all of the little moments that people usually forget about on a wedding day and made everyone feel so comfortable while taking pictures. We couldn't stop talking about how great they were our entire honeymoon and how they made us feel so great that entire day. Oh, and by the way the pictures turned out amazing. we even had an issue with the first hard drive he sent us and he got us a new one within a couple of days. Can't recommend Ardee and his team enough.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 05/30/2020

10/10 Highly Recommend

Ardee is AMAZING. We met him at a small bridal fair and I am so glad we did! His portfolio blew us away and we basically decided to book him for our wedding right in the spot. He is super fun and easy to get along with, but he is also professional. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful and I can't wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Rebecca L. · Married on 02/08/2020

Coordinator

Ardee and his team were such a pleasure to work with! The partnership between Ardee and the other vendor was seamless allowing for an efficient and seamless wedding for our clients. He had such an eye for capturing truly unique photographs at the venue. His first look photos brought tears to my eyes. If you are looking for a photographer with a artists eye and a personal connection to his clients look no further!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Chris B. · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Day

Great experience! Everything was easy and not stressful, when other things are stressful on wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2019

James P. · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent experience!

Ardee did an incredible job capturing the most important day of our lives. He was great to work with and gave us an amazing finished product incredibly fast. He met all of our requests and was patient through everything. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Leona C. · Married on 05/22/2019

SUPER AMAZING. Literally the best!

Oh my goodness he made our day! He literally gave us the best pictures and he was so fun to have around. He even pumped everyone up during the dance. I cant say enough about how much we loved him and we LOVE our pictures. Literally THE BEST.
    And he not only got us amazing pictures, but got amazing pictures of our guests too!
    And he was so great about communicating the whole process the whole time. And got sooo many pictures back to us super fast!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Joshua C. · Married on 05/22/2019

Best Photgrapher. EVER.

Made taking photos a fun and easy experience. He and his partner kept us laughing and focused so that all of our smiles looked genuine. Worth every penny.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal

Ardee BLEW us away with our pictures. He not only was great to work through during the entire process leading up to our wedding but the day of was very attentive and easy going. 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kristen · Married on 03/16/2019

I highly recommend Ardee Chua’s photography services. He is very professional and takes his work seriously, but also knows how to engage with his models and pose them properly to get the best shots he can. He makes a long session of taking photos very fun and anticipates the expectations of this clients. He is passionate about shooting wedding photography but also shoots other themes. He has fair pricing and will help do what he can to offer his best all around service. I couldn’t be more satisfied!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Sami A. · Married on 01/02/2019

Delightful

Adree was so kind! He laughed a lot and made us laugh, which is good- better smiles in pictures. We were pretty goofy and off topic, but he was very patient and rolled with us. 10/10, he's the best.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Dale E. · Married on 12/28/2018

Ardee is an artist!

Ardee is an amazing photographer. Very easy to work with, great rates, and takes incredible shots. We couldn't be more pleased with his results. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Stacie R. · Married on 11/22/2018

He went above and beyond!

I was given Ardee Chua’s information through a friend. I’m so thankful we booked with him! He was prompt when responding to my emails, flexible on dates available and went above and beyond to make sure my little one was happy and smiling 😁 We will definitely use him in the future!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Ardee is Amazing!

Ardee, Kylee, and Jason did a beyond amazing job for my husband and I. We got not only our wedding photos done, but our engagement AND my bridal shower! I was initially drawn to his beautiful photography style, but grew to love his dedication to his business and the couple's he works with, how great is at coaching you when posing (very comfortable!), and making sure to get exactly what we envisioned! Plus, ALL my friends and family loved him and his team! My aunt even wished she knew about him before her family portraits. I would hire Ardee in a heart beat time and time again because the quality of work is so worth the very affordable price. Thank you Ardee!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Brie

Brie · Married on 10/06/2018

The best of the best

I can not talk Ardee up enough he so awesome. His work is absolutely stunning, he is professional and he goes out of his way to help out with everything. Through my year long wedding planning process he would check in with me every few months to make sure everything was going smoothly he had tons of wedding planning advice. He helped me plan out the entire wedding timeline and he even introduced me to the hairdresser who did my hair for the wedding. Everyone at my wedding that got to meet him loved him. Not to mention we our a bit of a wild crowd and he had no problem dealing with our weirdness , he actually encouraged it .

Sent on 11/09/2018

Mother T. · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing !!!

Awesome! So easy to work with!
    Captured precious memories for us to last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Christopher · Married on 09/01/2018

I have to say Ardee is one of the best wedding photographer's/photographers in Nashville. He is friendly, easy to work with, professional, and just great to be around (especially when photographing friends and family). It felt more like a friend taking photos rather than a business endeavor.

I would recommend Ardee for any future wedding and/or engagement photo shoots.

Sent on 10/05/2018