Arcobaleno Strings Reviews

71 | Tacoma, WA

71 Reviews for Arcobaleno Strings

T. · Married on 03/20/2013

I try not to give perfect ratings, because no one is perfect, but Nicole helped me out quite a bit and didn't get upset when I accidently stood her up! (If you're reading this, I'm still feel bad about that, lol). I didn't get to hear too much of the music, but from where I was sitting they played beautifully. I don't think I would have been able to pick the right music without her either. My theme was kind of odd, dark romance Victorian era style music. Things worked out well and everyone really liked particular music we picked for people to walk down the aisle to. There was a tiny hiccup when I was suppose to walk out, but I had to come out late and you couldn't even tell from the way they played that there was an issue. I know they have lists of songs on their websites of things they can play. But for those who are having themed or some other form of non-traditional weddings/events, please ask Nicole for her suggestions. She has a good ear!

Sent on 03/22/2013
  • User2742023 · 2+ years ago

They helped me wade through the piles of music options to select the perfect pieces. On the day of the wedding, they sounded perfect. The volume was great, the quality was beautiful and the echos of those beautiful sounds serenaded me for days after. They are truly wonderful musicians.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Wow, so professional. Beautiful music. I received many compliments from my guests.

Sent on 10/08/2012

JOHN · Married on 09/15/2012

Nicole and her trio maintained excellent communication throughout the whole planning process. They offered help and opinions whenever we needed. Their music quality was excellent, but most importantly when the plans were adjusted they remained flexible to make it work. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Susan · Married on 08/18/2012

Pleasant experience, professional and prompt. Very pleased and was a pleasure to work with. Would recommend to anyone wanting beautiful music on their special day.

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 05/26/2012

Arcobaleno Strings was amazing. They made things extremely easy and they sounded great. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2012

kelsey · Married on 04/29/2012

Nicole and Caroline did an AMAZING job! HIGHLY recommend them! Professional, on time, PERFECT music and always on top of keeping up with communication and details! A TRUE JOY AND PLEASURE! I can't wait to have another event for them to come and play!!! THANK YOU!!
    YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH ARCOBALENO STRINGS! A+A+A+

Sent on 05/09/2012

Elodie · Married on 03/24/2012

Nicole Williams was not only professional, responsive, and a great person, she and her colleagues helped make our wedding so very special, to us but to ours family and friends as well. Our guests loved the music they played. We are so thankful that they could play such beautiful classical music, and especially that they picked up where the Lodge technology failed on us for the recessional. Arcobaleno Strings Trio led by Nicole Williams was simply sophisticated, elegant. Nicole not only made sure to help me find the right music, she also made sure to touch bases with us throughout the months leading to the wedding. I wholeheartedly recommend Arcobaleno Strings (we had the trio of piano, violin and cello) to any bride who'd like to have beautiful classical music grace their ceremony and reception with a touch of elegance and sophistication.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Lily · Married on 07/27/2011

The music was beautiful. Thank you for playing at our wedding. We will definetly recommend you to our family and friends.

Sent on 08/02/2011
  • W

Wilda · Married on 06/18/2011

Arcobaleno Strings made our ceremony a very memorable one. It was a great addition to our day and we really felt the solemnity of the moment. We recommend it to everyone! What a touching music they made... :)

Sent on 06/29/2011
  • jessicafawnlee

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2010

Nicole and company of Archobaleno String did a MAGNIFICENT job providing the perfect ceremony musical pairing for our big day at a very reasonable price. Nicole walked us through the whole process up front and helped us make selection that would be meaningful and compliment our ceremony. Nicole was flexible when our ceremony time changed and was very responsive via email and phone when we had questions or required clarification or guidance.

I would recommend Archobaleno Strings wholeheartedly!

Sent on 03/28/2010

wonderful! I wanted my wedding to be different, with something unique!
    this is exactly what this company did for me! I will never forget it!
    my wedding was at falls terrace outside by the waterfall in 2009!
    I loved it!Thank you!
    I remember at the time you were having a baby! Hope all is well!!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Arcobaleno Strings's reply:

Of course I remember your wedding! Thank you for your review and again for having us be part of your big day. It was lovely. And my baby is now a cute and busy two-year-old. :)

Cori · Married on 08/15/2009

Arcobaleno Strings played at my wedding and ceremony. The music was amazing!! All of my friends and relatives commented about how lovely the music was at the wedding. Nicole was so easy to work with. I had no idea what type of music I wanted so during our meeting she played samples of various songs for me so I could choose. She helped me pick out a good variety of music and made everything so smooth. I would recommend Arcobaleno Strings to any bride that is looking for the perfect music for their perfect wedding!!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Adrianne · Married on 09/02/2006

Arcobaleno Strings did an amazing job at our wedding! You can tell they are really experienced musicians who've played enough weddings to know what songs work best for the ceremony, and how to make the songs fit the length of the procession, etc. Loved them!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Leighanna · Married on 10/02/2016

Arcobelano were amazing. I can't imagine my wedding without them - they were always responsive, answered always questions and made sure I was aware of any nuances I might not otherwise I have considered - especially important when having an outdoor ceremony!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Shayla · Married on 01/28/2012

The Arcobaleno Strings were amazing. I had the trio of 2 vilolinist and a cello player. It was nice that they sent me a list of the traditional wedding songs that I wanted and sent samples so I could choose which ones I wanted. I also had a request for a song. They were more than happy to play the song. All night long I heard from everyone how beautiful the sound of the ceremony music was. I wish I would have hired them for the dinner hour also. I would recommend Arcobaleno Strings to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Maren · Married on 11/05/2016

I booked a string duo for my November wedding and Nicole and Maggie (violin and cello) did not disappoint. They were easy to work with and did 2 contemporary special selections exactly as I had hoped for.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Nicole Williams was very helpful and easy to communicate with during the process. We had the cello/violin duo for our ceremony and they did an excellent job - such beautiful music. They were timely in set-up and arrival - it was all seamless. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2012

Nicole and her team of musicians at Arcobaleno are a must for a wedding! Our wedding was outdoors at Rock Creek Gardens in Puyallup and this brought the whole atmosphere for our ceremony together. Nicole was also great in assisting us with song choices, timing, and any other details we might not have considered.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Dana · Married on 03/26/2017

Not only did we and our guests thoroughly enjoy listening Arcobaleno Strings, Nicole was very helpful in music selection for the ceremony. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2017

erica · Married on 02/14/2015

4.2

Nicole was absolutely wonderful to work with. She even provided a tip for another vendor close by our home that we ended up using.

Sent on 02/23/2015