Arcobaleno Strings Reviews

71 | Tacoma, WA

71 Reviews for Arcobaleno Strings

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Nicole accompanied the church pianist at my ceremony. She played beautifully! Her price is very reasonable and she collaborated with the pianist to play the songs that I requested. Everything was totally seamless.

Beforehand, she was also very helpful. When I was trying to decide what instruments to select, she recommended working with church pianist instead of trying to push me to hire other musicians from her company. I really appreciate her honesty. Also, she gave me recommendations for selecting what songs to play, which saved me because I had no idea what to pick!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

The music was lovely and the vocalist added the perfect touch for our daughter's dream wedding. They were very easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Elyse · Married on 09/05/2015

We hired Nicole Williams from Arcobaleno Strings to provide solo cello music before and during our ceremony, during our cocktail hour, and during our reception meal. She was exceptional. Not only is she an incredibly gifted musician, she is a delightful person and we enjoyed working with her enormously. She was professional, knowledgeable, absolutely clear with the contract and music selections, punctual, and has a huge repertoire of music. We couldn't be happier with her performance day-of, and wouldn't hesitate to hire her or her colleagues in Arcobaleno Strings for any event in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 08/28/2015

Arcobaleno Strings did a great job at our wedding ceremony at Wine and Roses Country Estate. They are high level professionals and have a great experience performing at the weddings. Nicole was a pleasure to work with, she helped to choose the best music, and all guests were impressed and happy. I definetely recommend Arconaleno Strings for your wedding, they will help to make this day beautiful and special!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Steffani · Married on 08/08/2015

Arcobaleno Strings provided beautiful string music for our wedding ceremony and reception. Nicole met with me before the wedding to discuss the type of songs that we would like and the general itinerary of music for the day. She was very organized and provided us with useful advice regarding timing, song selection, order of music, etc. Nicole was also kind enough to attend our rehearsal so that my husband and I could practice our "first dance". On the day Nicole and her team played beautifully throughout the ceremony and reception. Despite an unexpected bout of rain they were able to adjust quickly and continue playing. Many of our guests commented on how lovely their music was and how much it contributed to our wedding. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/12/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Nicole and her team!
    Nicole has been really helpful and responsive throughout the process. She spent the time to listen to what we want for the wedding and provided lots of good recommendations. Because we planned our wedding remotely and wasn't able to meet with Nicole in person. She listed out all the song recommendations by timeline and put brief descriptions next to each of them. It made the preparation process super easy for us. Nicole and her team plays such a wide variety of songs and we were able to have all the songs we like during the wedding. The music was beautiful and I loved loved it.
    Thank you Nicole and your team for all of your help to our wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Nicole and Gwendolyn we're absolutely wonderful! They played for our guests arrival, ceremony and cocktail hour and we received so many compliments from everyone. Not only did they create a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding, but Nicole was unbelievably helpful for months leading up to the big day. We had a lot of questions and she was always very responsive and helpful each time we reached out :). Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/22/2015

We are very glad we engaged Nicole Williams and the Arcobaleno Strings to perform at our son’s wedding. They providing just the elegant touch to the ceremony that we hoped for. Their selection of music for the guests’ arrival was perfect and they performed our choice of the tradition Bridal Chorus and Wedding March admirably. Our only regret was that as parents of the groom, we had to listen from a distance until it was our turn to walk in!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Everybody I have talked to about my daughter's wedding has exclaimed about the beautiful string music. They were just exquisite! I would hire them again without a second thought. Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Randa · Married on 09/19/2014

We had our wedding in Tacoma and we were trying to find a trio that is around the area and that is also affordable. Everybody else was very expensive. Arcobaleno Strings gave us more than what we wanted. Their prices are very reasonable. Their performance is AMAZING.

Nicole was extremely helpful. She was very responsive through emails, calls. I had a special request for the ceremony entrance to play a specific music that they didn't have in their repertoire. Nicole was able to find music notes for that specific music (Marche pour la ceremonie des turcs) and she didn't charge me for that.

I visited her at her place. We went through the music sheet and she explained to me what is the best trio combination we could do. We picked 2 violins and 1 cello. I was picky about how I want the music to be progressed and Nicole was very kind to walk me through the music flow and time it with the ceremony event. she was extremely cooperative. she played the music to give me an idea of how it's going to be like and believe me it was magical!

On the day of the wedding, they came on time and took their spot and played beautifully. Everyone loved their music. I was really impressed with the quality and performance of Arcobaleno Strings. If I had any future event and needed string quartet, I will definitely hire them.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Josephine · Married on 09/13/2014

I hired Arcobaleno Strings for my daughter's wedding and they were a pleasure to work with. Responsive, interested, dependable and lovely. They had a wealth of music to choose from, appeared at the exactly agreed upon time, looked beautiful and professional, and the music was perfect. We can highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

The music Arcobaleno Strings provided was beautiful and set a romantic tone for the wedding. But more impressive was Nichole's commitment to working with me. I admitted I know next to nothing about music, so she not only emailed me multiple suggestions and song lists, but she also arranged a private consultation without charge. She gave her suggestions for music, and also gave me tips for the ceremony itself. She was so dedicated to making my ceremony perfect. I strongly recommend Arcobaleno Strings.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Keren · Married on 06/21/2014

Arcobaleno Strings was absolutely AWESOME!!!! From the moment I first contacted Nicole Williams, she was extremely responsive, thorough, and helpful. She worked with me to create a custom music program for our Jewish wedding and was always incredibly prompt. On the day of the wedding, her group was timely, very professional, and they played absolutely beautifully (we had a string trio). The music literally brought my partner and I, and our guests, to tears! My only wish is that we could have hung out around the musicians longer to listen to them more! They created the perfect atmosphere we were hoping for. (Note that they also provide their own amplification and will use it if necessary based on the space and venue). I couldn't recommend Arcobaleno Strings highly enough--they are simply spectacular!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Shadi · Married on 06/08/2014

Great people , beautiful music and great experience.

Sent on 06/30/2014
  • User3419535 · 2+ years ago

Nicole Williams played her Cello during our wedding reception and did such a wonderful job! Booking her through Arcobaleno Strings based on my needs was so easy. I told them what I was looking for, and they placed me with the right person. I was even able to pick out traditional Jewish music, which all of my Husband's guests really enjoyed. Nicole was dressed professionally and played beautifully. I would recommend her to play in anyone of my friends weddings!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Angela · Married on 05/10/2014

I hired Nicole and Arcobaleno Strings to play a string trio during my wedding ceremony. They were easy to work with, very professional, and provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. I didn't even meet them in person before the big day, but Nicole made me comfortable enough with her email communications to trust them without needing to meet. I would definitely recommend hiring them for your event. I can't wait to get my wedding video back to listen to their songs!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Mary Ellen · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired Nicole Williams, cellist and manager of Arcobaleno Strings, to play for our daughter’s wedding and cocktail hour before the reception started. Our daughter and her fiancé met with Nicole prior to the wedding to choose their favorite music for the occasion. Nicole was able to help the couple decide which pieces meant the most to them. As a result, the ceremony was so elegant and sophisticated! I highly recommend Arcobaleno Strings and would love to hire them again! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Nicole of Arcobaleno Strings played beautiful cello music at our wedding, creating the most elegant and classy ambience. She was extremely helpful in guiding us on song choice, giving us great suggestions for the prelude, processional and recessional. Perfect in every way, highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Nicole arrived on time and was very professional. She worked with our budget and her music was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a reliable musician.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Michael · Married on 09/06/2013

Excellent Service! I really enjoyed their modern music!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Elyse · Married on 08/31/2013

Nicole did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony. The music was beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/24/2013

Beautiful music, professional, timely, and great communication. We couldn't be happier with this vendor!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Beautiful music, prompt response, professional. Exactly what we asked for. Perfect.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/15/2013

The ceremony music was perfect. We had an outdoor wedding that needed that extra touch. They were also very flexible as our timing of the procession and such were thrown off a bit. Then we had a social hour where they played a selection of music from classical to jazz to ragtime.

In addition the entire process of working with them was seamless. They were very responsive by email and allowed us to be as involved as we wanted to in the planning of the details (meaning I selected a few things and was able to leave the rest up to them.)
    As an amateur musician (12 years of piano), I can confidently say the music was execellent!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Deborah · Married on 07/13/2013

I would highly recommend Arcobaleno Strings for your wedding or event. Nicole Williams and her team were wonderful to work with. They are professional and have an extensive song list.

Sent on 08/12/2013