44 Reviews for Arcadia Music Productions

Sample Music (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Lighting (2)
44 Arcadia Music Productions Reviews

Me and my husband loved Arcadia they totally made our wedding amazing would recommend to anyone !!!!!

Profile Picture Mollie , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Band is amazing! Played all the right songs to keep everyone out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Tom, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

People are still talking at how amazing Arcadia was at my daughter's wedding two months ago! The sound was incredible and they were worth every penny! The dance floor was full all night!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Do your self a favor and book Arcadia ASAP. I have been to dozens of my friends and family weddings, I used to work for a lighting company and worked dozens of weddings...I see band after band, DJ after DJ and NONE of them can compare with Arcadia. Arcadia really did an incredible job, our first dance was a cover song and I honestly was completely blown away by how perfect Arcadia performed this song. We received compliment after compliment on how amazing Arcadia was, and they were very very reasonable ($) considering the number of musicians and quality of music. Can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture meagan, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Very professional, got everyone dancing in a non-obnoxious way, unlike most DJ's. Great variety of music and songs. Would highly recommend to couples looking for a band.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Words such as "outstanding", "unbelievable" and "incredible" were used by my wedding guests to describe Gus St. Angelo and his band, Arcadia Music Productions. They had my guests up and dancing the minute they entered the reception area and continued until the last dance. Gus was totally responsive to any and all requests and even learned a song we gave him at the last minute to play. A band can make or break a wedding. He and his band made my wedding absolutely fabulous.

Profile Picture Laura , 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Our wedding guests raved about Arcadia! The band came highly recommended from two of my friends, and they did not disappoint! They know how to read their audience and get people dancing, and we were able to trust that we could leave most of the song choices to them. The have mastered a wide variety of songs, and they seemed more than willing to learn more. I cannot recommend them enough - they will make your wedding.

Profile Picture K, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

sounded great and learned a handful of songs for us

Profile Picture T, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Quite simply, there is nothing like live music, and nobody delivers it better than Gus and the Arcadia Band. Literally, Arcadia was our first selection when we started planning our daughters wedding, and they were, other than the bride and groom, the most talked about part of the wedding by our guests.
Teresa and Dan Sesil

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/13/17, 1 Review

Booked again in April for the 8 year

Profile Picture patricia, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

Gus & his amazing band had everyone up dancing all through our wedding at The Rockleigh in March 2017. Gus was a pleasure to plan the event with, had great suggestions, and was able to accommodate every request -- even a father-daughter dance that started with "Unforgettable" and transitioned into the more upbeat "Pretty Woman."

Each member of the band is a stand-out player, with impressive skills and great taste, and together they're a dream team! We would recommend Arcadia to anyone planning a lively event. Thank you, Gus & Co., and especially Tommy, who beautifully accompanied the ceremony.

Profile Picture M, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing band! Absolutely loved them.

Profile Picture Tali, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

If youre reading this and unsure if you should splurge on a band for your wedding make no mistake and book Arcadia ASAP!! They MADE our wedding. We had people on the dance floor who would never be caught dead dancing!! We got married a month ago and our guests are STILL raving about them. We had a few guests even tell us that when they first stepped foot in the ballroom they thought we had a DJ because of how authentic they sounded! They kept the night flowing and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. If I could give them 100 stars I would- they are THAT good!! Thank you Gus and the rest of our band for making our wedding the most memorable night and best party of our lives!!!

Profile Picture User4670036, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Arcadia was such a great band! They made our wedding so much fun. It was truly the best day ever. Everyone was dancing the whole time including us (the bride and groom). Every song sounded amazing. If you're looking for a band we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Arcadia was recommended to us by friends who attended a wedding where they were playing. My wife and I attended one of their open showcases and alerted the band we would be attending prior. Gus gave us some advice that we should suggest some songs we want to hear which they ended up playing. It gave my wife and I a feel on what/how they play. Going forward we stayed in contact with Gus and he advised us throughout the process. He made our lives easy as could be. He gave us a form with all the music info he needs for the big day. We also had a 3 piece band for the cocktail hour and they were great! Arcadia was outstanding and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a band.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Arcadia absolutely made our wedding. Not only did they learn several songs on very short notice, they did it without any complaint and they performed the newly learned songs as if they had been performing them forever. They read the crowd extremely well, everyone was on the dancefloor all night. They placated our rowdy group with more than one encore. I had compliments from so many people about the playlist (which was mostly chosen by the band, save for about 20 songs & event songs). Gus was a joy to work with, such a nice guy, easy going, accommodating and very professional. I would recommend this band to anyone. It's great to have a band that manages themselves and works together all the time, you can really see the difference. Thank you, Arcadia!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Best band ever! Everyone is still raving about the music. I highly recommend Arcadia!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Arcadia MADE our wedding! We hired them for our ceremony, cocktail and reception and are so glad we did. They did an amazing job throughout and totally rocked our party. No one sat down the entire night! Everyone in the band is so talented and nice. My dad (also a musician) surprised me by playing one of my favorite songs at my wedding - to my surprise, he had found Gus' number and called him a month before the wedding and asked if it would be ok to play with the band and Gus said absolutely. It was such a special moment and one that I will never forget. Arcadia played a great mix of pop, rock and motown and literally everyone in the place was dancing. So many people came up to us and complimented the band and asked for their information after! If you are looking for a fun, talented band that won't sound like your typical stuffy wedding band and will keep your guests up dancing all night, I highly recommend Arcadia. Thank you so much Gus and Arcadia for making our wedding so much fun!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Arcadia is the absolute best! We could not have asked for a better band for our wedding. They were extremely flexible and accommodating! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone could not stop talking about how great the band was. Gus and the rest of the band were so great to work with. These guys are incredible, I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I never complete a review with all 5 stars, but from the planning process throughout the entire event we were just amazed by our wonderful Arcadia was. For those of you who may be on the fence about hiring a band, or which band to choose from, please do not hesitate to use Arcadia. We had the pleasure of seeing them perform at another wedding before we booked, but words are simply not enough to express how amazing they were and how much it meant to our special day. Gus spent so much time with us throughout the planning process and even helped use choose our first dance song and cut out verses to fit a choreographed dance we had been working on. Every member of the band is just so talented, and not only play such a wide variety of songs but they play them all really, really well and match the vocalist with the song so well. They come out onto the dance floor with you at just the right times and just really help set the tone for an amazing wedding day. We received so many compliments and many of our guests went on to rave about how great the music was throughout the night.

Profile Picture James, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

This was such a great band! Worth every penny! Very professional and had everyone dancing all night long! My guests loved them and so did I. I would use them again for another event.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The BEST Band out there!!! You made our wedding complete and we couldn't have asked for anything more!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Arcadia was an absolute pleasure to work with and put on an amazing show. They played at my best friends wedding and we fell in love. Arcadia has a wide array of music and talent. Our guests raved about our band and still continue til this day! You won't regret your choice in choosing Arcadia for the most important day of your life. Our dance floor was always full!!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Arcadia was absolutely fantastic, and made our wedding wonderful. Gus was easy to work with, communicative, and really listened to our tastes. The dance floor was packed all night, and guests (young and old!) were dancing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4646835, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Reception, Vocals