Arbor Union Wedding Photography Reviews

Arbor Union Wedding Photography 5
Arbor Union Wedding Photography 6
Arbor Union Wedding Photography 7

Libby Bierman · Married on 10/13/2018

No one better to have as part of your special day

The gentlemen at Arbor Union photographed our rehearsal and our wedding day. Even before we had seen a picture, we knew we'd hit the lottery for wedding photography. Eric and John Eric were the best possible companions through the weekend; they were calming, organized, creative and exceedingly patient with our big families. We just received all the photos and could not be happier. They made a special effort to capture the day without disrupting anything, and they superbly captured our joy. I would recommend them whole heartedly.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Libby, Danny - what a great weekend and beautiful locations, fun folks. At one point, Jon Eric said to me "These people know how to dance and throw a party!" :)

Congratulations on your wedding and cheers to your future together!

Hannah · Married on 07/27/2018

Eric was absolutely the best photographer we could've hoped for! He was super professional, made sure to talk with us to get a good sense of exactly what we were looking for in our pictures, and was incredibly easy to work with and have around. He went above and beyond what we expected and we couldn't be happier -- the pictures are absolutely beautiful! We would recommend him to anyone, no hesitation!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks you Hannah & Rafael - I was happy to help document your wedding day - All the best on your international work adventures!

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was fantastic. Our photographs turned out better than either of us ever imagined. He captured so many special moments that I never would have seen otherwise. Neither of us really like having our picture taken, but it never felt intrusive, and he made everyone feel at ease. I would recommend him unconditionally. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Danielle - You and Randy and all your family & friends were a lot of fun - I really enjoyed all the unique and personal touches you two put into the day!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Eric was absolutely incredible to work with. All of the photos were absolutely amazing. I had some unforeseen medical things pop up after I had made all of my deposits and Eric was extremely flexible and was willing to refund my (nonrefundable) deposit. He also was able to do our engagement photo shoot extremely last minute (due to same medical issues) and I am eternally grateful for that.

As far as the quality of his work, I am so in love with our pictures. I got married outside and Eric really worked with the natural lighting and the outdoor features really well. He was willing to do whatever it took to get a great shot (including climbing things to get a cool downward angle). He was really comfortable to shoot with. His second shooter was also great and the groom and groomsmen had a blast taking photos with her.

All in all, I can't recommend Arbor Union enough!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Nicole - It was a really great wedding - lots of joy and beauty and fun!

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding! Eric Waters was super easy to get along with, listened to what we wanted, and always thinking about how to capture his next unique photograph. Amidst all the craziness that a wedding day brings, we felt Eric was always in control. Eric and his second photographer, Zoe, delivered exceptional photographs that captured all the special moments of our wedding day - our favorites being those little moments that happen in a flash, but we'll cherish forever. Thank you, Eric, for exceeding our expectations and capturing photographs that will forever remind us of the magic we felt that day!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 9
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 10
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 11
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 12
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 13
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 14

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Hannah - It was a beautiful and fun day!

Mary Clare · Married on 09/30/2017

Eric was amazing to work with!

Leading up to the wedding, he made our lives simple while still answering all our questions and creating a plan to make sure all the moments we wanted to capture would be captured.

The day of, he melded so well into the happenings of the day. He had a perfect balance of being able to direct a huge group of people while seamlessly fitting into the happenings and not taking away anything from the simple celebration of the day.

When we got our photos back, we absolutely loved them. What stood out was how he was able to capture so many small special moments. The ones where you have to be at the right place at the right time. He also perfectly captured all of the major moments. These memories are such a gift to us in remembering all the loving details of that day.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Mary Clare - you and Edd are an awesome couple - I enjoyed being a part of your wedding celebration

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

I've never seen a photographer work harder at a wedding!! My guests kept commenting how exceptional he was and were asking for his contact info. He was running around snapping pics the entire evening. I could not ask for better wedding pictures either!!! Eric is incredibly talented-- I'd recommend him a million times over! Thanks for everything, Eric!!

Ben · Married on 10/01/2016

At every stop of the process from initial meeting to the final photo set, Eric was incredibly professional, great to work with, and most importantly took some incredible photos. We couldn't recommend him more highly!

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2016

Captured Great Memories

Arbor Union Photography is great to work with! Eric came to The Meadows to work a wedding, and he was professional, and captured beautiful photos. I would recommend him for any wedding!

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Eric was great! My husband and I are very much into candid shots and he delivered! We booked both the engagement photos and the wedding photos with him. Eric was very professional. Each time he brought someone to help him, which means we had two photographers at the wedding. We were able to capture so many photos of both of us getting ready and photos at the cocktail hour while we were taking photos on our own. The weather was also very rainy, but he did a great job even in the inclement weather (and got some very cool shots). The photos turned out great and we still, to this day, get compliments on them. The price was very reasonable and I thought the quality of the photos were fantastic! I definitely recommend booking with Arbor Union.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Angela - You and Sergio were awesome!

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Eric is amazing and helped make our wedding day a breeze! He and his team captured so many beautiful moments. I couldn't be more pleased! If you're on the fence about booking him, stop overthinking it and just do it!

M · Married on 05/30/2015

Eric is a patient, thoughtful photographer who kindly followed us to a rural setting that was meaningful to us in order to capture us during our engagement period. We appreciated his ability to integrate our ideas with his own experimentation within the field. He's generous in time, prompt in service, and has a great natural eye.

Allie · Married on 05/02/2015

Eric is friendly, professional and very talented. He put us at ease and was unobtrusive at our events (engagement party and wedding). I couldn't have asked for a better fit in terms of his easy-going personality and the excellent quality of the images. I recommend him with the highest marks.

Margaret · Married on 07/27/2013

Eric takes a documentary approach to photography that we really loved for our wedding. He really nailed the experience of our wedding. He captured the details, moments and people that made our wedding so special to us. I loved his chill presence and how he just became a part of the crowd. Eric is very professional and easy to work with as well. I highly recommend!