Arbor Union Wedding Photography Reviews

Arbor Union Wedding Photography 6
Arbor Union Wedding Photography 7

Jennifer Graves · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Photographer

Eric captured great photos at the perfect moments. He made great portraits but even more, I was amazed at the candid shots. His presence is calm and unobtrusive, and his prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Christina Boling · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful wedding photog team!

Eric and Zoe and recommended by our friends after their wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience with them. They listened to our ideas and executed our wedding day flawlessly. They were right there during the spur-of-the-moment ideas and we couldn't be more pleased with how the photos turned out. Would highly recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 8
  • Lindsey

Lindsey B · Married on 05/18/2019

Eric is absolutely the best!!! We love our photos!!!!

Eric was recommended to me by a friend of my mother's who is a wedding planner, which immediately made me more comfortable about contacting him. We knew we needed a very talented photographer, because we wanted to have a lot of candid photos that captured the essence of our wedding, and not focus on the formal portraits as much. We also wanted someone who could be discreet and really capture us in the moment, especially after attending a friend's wedding where their photographer had set up multiple flash bulbs throughout the venue and was kind of obnoxious about taking photos. Eric was kind enough to meet us at the venue to discuss his photographic style and show us his past work, and was very receptive to our desires and wishes. He was very easy to talk to, and had a fantastic checklist that he sent me later that had all of the photo opps that we could possible want. We had a pretty simple checklist, but whenever I reached out to him about an additional detail, he was very receptive and accommodating. The day of, he showed up early, was prepared, and did a fantastic job of really capturing the moments that made our wedding so special to us. He was also very flexible about adding more formal portraits at the last minute, and didn't skip a beat when my entire extended family was nearby and I invited them to join us for a portrait. He went with the flow, and did a fantastic job of really utilizing the space we were in to take some spectacular photos. The photos really do capture the love between us and the bond between our families, and I just am so grateful to Eric for the effort and work that he put into capturing such a wonderful moment in our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lindsey - The wedding was very warm & wonderful and I enjoyed the all different, lovely details. Cheers to you and Camilo!
  • Julianna

Julianna · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing photographer!

Eric was absolutely amazing to work with! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They turned out so incredibly beautiful! He kept us on time, laughing and comfortable throughout the day. He was able to handle to last minutes changes without a hitch. Our wedding had sun, rain, LOTS of fog, and then more sun... I was worried how photos might turn out, but they look like they came right out of magazine. Eric caught our personalities perfectly, as well. I feel like I'm reliving the whole day every time I look at the pictures. I cannot run out of amazing things to say about Eric. He felt like a close friend! We are unbelievably happy with the results of his work and would recommend him!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 9
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 10
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 11
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 12
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 13

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Julianna! You and Alex and all your people (and Luna!) were wonderful, fun and the locations were beautiful. Jon Eric and I really enjoyed documenting the day!
  • Karli

Karli Pontillo · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful photos and memories

Eric did an amazing job of capturing those special moments on our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for anyone more professional and responsive. He was very thoughtful in the way that he took his photos and really gave us what we needed to relax, knowing that he wouldn’t miss any important details of the day.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 14
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 15

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for having me there to document and be a part of your special, beautiful day Karli - I wish you & Mike and Lucas all the best!
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 04/20/2019

Arbor Union Was a Fantastic Choice

We chose to go with Eric and Arbor Union as our wedding photographer because we were particularly impressed with his candid shots. It turns out not only is Eric a great photographer, but he's also a great wedding guest! He blended right in and partied along with us. He was very unobtrusive and I had multiple guests comment that they didn't even realize he was there. He was also a very calming presence during the hectic day of the event. We are thrilled with how all the pictures turned out, including the candid shots and the portraits. You cannot go wrong picking Eric and Arbor Union for your wedding!

A quote from the Mother of the Groom: "That was such an awesome time, and the pictures were really able to capture it. He's a really good photographer and I never even noticed him taking photos."

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 16
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 17

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

What a beautiful colorful, flower-filled wedding! The garden was so ideal and the reception was a lot of fun. Thanks again for having me there and best wishes for you both, Cody & Liz!

Libby Bierman · Married on 10/13/2018

No one better to have as part of your special day

The gentlemen at Arbor Union photographed our rehearsal and our wedding day. Even before we had seen a picture, we knew we'd hit the lottery for wedding photography. Eric and John Eric were the best possible companions through the weekend; they were calming, organized, creative and exceedingly patient with our big families. We just received all the photos and could not be happier. They made a special effort to capture the day without disrupting anything, and they superbly captured our joy. I would recommend them whole heartedly.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Libby, Danny - what a great weekend and beautiful locations, fun folks. At one point, Jon Eric said to me "These people know how to dance and throw a party!" :)

Congratulations on your wedding and cheers to your future together!

Charity · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved having Eric as our wedding photographer. He did a great job and the pictures are beautiful! He was very professional and also personable. We had a pretty large wedding party and he did a great job at including all of them. He captured several sweet moments throughout the day as well. We would highly recommend him to those looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 18

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Charity & Justin - what a great wedding! Everyone was so full of happiness and kindness & the location was great - it was a real pleasure working with you.

Hannah · Married on 07/27/2018

Eric was absolutely the best photographer we could've hoped for! He was super professional, made sure to talk with us to get a good sense of exactly what we were looking for in our pictures, and was incredibly easy to work with and have around. He went above and beyond what we expected and we couldn't be happier -- the pictures are absolutely beautiful! We would recommend him to anyone, no hesitation!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks you Hannah & Rafael - I was happy to help document your wedding day - All the best on your international work adventures!

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was fantastic. Our photographs turned out better than either of us ever imagined. He captured so many special moments that I never would have seen otherwise. Neither of us really like having our picture taken, but it never felt intrusive, and he made everyone feel at ease. I would recommend him unconditionally. It was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Danielle - You and Randy and all your family & friends were a lot of fun - I really enjoyed all the unique and personal touches you two put into the day!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Eric was absolutely incredible to work with. All of the photos were absolutely amazing. I had some unforeseen medical things pop up after I had made all of my deposits and Eric was extremely flexible and was willing to refund my (nonrefundable) deposit. He also was able to do our engagement photo shoot extremely last minute (due to same medical issues) and I am eternally grateful for that.

As far as the quality of his work, I am so in love with our pictures. I got married outside and Eric really worked with the natural lighting and the outdoor features really well. He was willing to do whatever it took to get a great shot (including climbing things to get a cool downward angle). He was really comfortable to shoot with. His second shooter was also great and the groom and groomsmen had a blast taking photos with her.

All in all, I can't recommend Arbor Union enough!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Nicole - It was a really great wedding - lots of joy and beauty and fun!

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding! Eric Waters was super easy to get along with, listened to what we wanted, and always thinking about how to capture his next unique photograph. Amidst all the craziness that a wedding day brings, we felt Eric was always in control. Eric and his second photographer, Zoe, delivered exceptional photographs that captured all the special moments of our wedding day - our favorites being those little moments that happen in a flash, but we'll cherish forever. Thank you, Eric, for exceeding our expectations and capturing photographs that will forever remind us of the magic we felt that day!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 19
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 20
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 21
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 22
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 23
    Arbor Union Wedding Photography 24

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Hannah - It was a beautiful and fun day!

Mary Clare · Married on 09/30/2017

Eric was amazing to work with!

Leading up to the wedding, he made our lives simple while still answering all our questions and creating a plan to make sure all the moments we wanted to capture would be captured.

The day of, he melded so well into the happenings of the day. He had a perfect balance of being able to direct a huge group of people while seamlessly fitting into the happenings and not taking away anything from the simple celebration of the day.

When we got our photos back, we absolutely loved them. What stood out was how he was able to capture so many small special moments. The ones where you have to be at the right place at the right time. He also perfectly captured all of the major moments. These memories are such a gift to us in remembering all the loving details of that day.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Mary Clare - you and Edd are an awesome couple - I enjoyed being a part of your wedding celebration

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

I've never seen a photographer work harder at a wedding!! My guests kept commenting how exceptional he was and were asking for his contact info. He was running around snapping pics the entire evening. I could not ask for better wedding pictures either!!! Eric is incredibly talented-- I'd recommend him a million times over! Thanks for everything, Eric!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Ben · Married on 10/01/2016

At every stop of the process from initial meeting to the final photo set, Eric was incredibly professional, great to work with, and most importantly took some incredible photos. We couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2016

Captured Great Memories

Arbor Union Photography is great to work with! Eric came to The Meadows to work a wedding, and he was professional, and captured beautiful photos. I would recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Eric was great! My husband and I are very much into candid shots and he delivered! We booked both the engagement photos and the wedding photos with him. Eric was very professional. Each time he brought someone to help him, which means we had two photographers at the wedding. We were able to capture so many photos of both of us getting ready and photos at the cocktail hour while we were taking photos on our own. The weather was also very rainy, but he did a great job even in the inclement weather (and got some very cool shots). The photos turned out great and we still, to this day, get compliments on them. The price was very reasonable and I thought the quality of the photos were fantastic! I definitely recommend booking with Arbor Union.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Arbor Union Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Angela - You and Sergio were awesome!

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Eric is amazing and helped make our wedding day a breeze! He and his team captured so many beautiful moments. I couldn't be more pleased! If you're on the fence about booking him, stop overthinking it and just do it!

Sent on 01/25/2017

M · Married on 05/30/2015

Eric is a patient, thoughtful photographer who kindly followed us to a rural setting that was meaningful to us in order to capture us during our engagement period. We appreciated his ability to integrate our ideas with his own experimentation within the field. He's generous in time, prompt in service, and has a great natural eye.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Allie · Married on 05/02/2015

Eric is friendly, professional and very talented. He put us at ease and was unobtrusive at our events (engagement party and wedding). I couldn't have asked for a better fit in terms of his easy-going personality and the excellent quality of the images. I recommend him with the highest marks.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Margaret · Married on 07/27/2013

Eric takes a documentary approach to photography that we really loved for our wedding. He really nailed the experience of our wedding. He captured the details, moments and people that made our wedding so special to us. I loved his chill presence and how he just became a part of the crowd. Eric is very professional and easy to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2017