10 Reviews for Aquilone Event Design and Coordination

Referrals (2)
Religious (2)
Ceremony (1)
10 Aquilone Event Design and Coordination Reviews

If you're looking for someone's who's organized, experienced, caring and a problem solver, Regina is the person you want. Our daughter's wedding in July was a dream come true largely due to Regina's coordination. Her temperament is one of calm professionalism. She was a pure delight to work with and I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7362029, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Regina as my wedding coordinator and I am so glad I did! I did most of the planning for my wedding myself, and utilized Regina for her month of coordinating. However, she was very helpful prior to this as well, recommending vendors, etc. I have a very busy work schedule and worked until two days before the wedding, so having her arrange everything the month of was excellent. She came with me to all of my final meetings as well, and really made sure my vision came together. She made my reception look exactly how I wanted, and made sure the day ran very smoothly. I wasn't bothered at all, which was great! She also provided printing services as well, and printed my wedding programs, and thank you notes for the table. She also made my escort cards. This was a huge money saver and they all came out beautiful! Would highly recommend Regina to help you with your event.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

We give Regina O'Callaghan a PERFECT 10 - five stars is not enough for her attention to detail, organization, attentiveness, kindness and wonderful wedding planning TLC! Regina is the consummate professional that makes you feel totally taken care of at each and every step leading up to and including the wedding day. She is calm and works beautifully with all family members and vendors. I/we recommend Regina and Aquilone Events without reservation. She is the EVENT
GODDESS in every way and you will miss her when the event is over!

Profile Picture Miriam, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Regina by Julie (The Best Wedding For You), when looking for a wedding planner. I was a destination bride, I live in Arizona and was having my wedding at the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa in San Diego California. My husband and I feel we had the most AMAZING wedding ever!! Our families and friends have been talking about our wedding for weeks... They all said it was the most beautiful wedding, and funnest wedding they have ever been too. I have to give a BIG THANK YOU to Regina for helping us make our wedding a dream come true. Regina was very professional, answered all emails or phone calls in a timely matter. If an issue came to surface with any of my vendors, Regina would say don't worry about it, I'll handle it... No matter how big or little the issue was Regina handle it. She was also very helpful with recommending vendors for other services. She is very knowledgable about other vendors in the wedding industry. My husband and I laughed how calm and relaxed she was. Nothing was ever a problem or a issue she couldn't handle. Even though I was a stressed basket case. After awhile Regina rubbed off on me and I was okay because I knew I had Regina taking care of business. Not only is she professional and calm, she is very friendly, very caring and very easy to talk to. She wasn't only my wedding planner, she became a friend who I could vent to... I would recommend Regina in a heart beat. I hope my review helps her with her business, as she helped me make my wedding a dream come true... Thank you Regina....

Profile Picture Allison, 7/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Regina is the BEST wedding planner ever ! She will make you feel at ease throughout all of the wedding/event planning and the big day. I expressed to her my concerns/problems I faced during the wedding and she helped immediately. There is no problem big or small that she cannot fix. Regina is such a wonderful, calm and caring wedding planner. I would HIGHLY recommend her !
Alexis
Bride

Profile Picture Alexis , 8/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Aquilone Event Design and Coordination plan my son's Bar Mitzvah, and we can't thank them enough for throwing such an outstanding party. Regina O'Callaghan was incredible to work with. She listened to our ideas and desires for the party, and then incorporated her own creativity to make our event not only unique, but incredibly special. My son and our guests will be talking about this party for years to come. We are so grateful for all of Regina's hard work and attention to detail. It is with great enthusiasm that I would recommend Regina and her company for planning any event, and I will surely be referring her services to my family and friends. Thank you again and best wishes for continued (and well deserved!) success. Marla

Profile Picture Marla, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Regina is a wonderful person to work with! We hired her for month-of wedding planning. She is very organized and calm. A few weeks before our wedding, she had a personal emergency. So, she was a little slow with responses. However, she was on top of things the week before our wedding. I also like that she has a good taste and creativity when arranging the things that I made for decorations. We're so thankful for her hard work. My husband and I really enjoyed our wedding without worrying about anything!

Profile Picture Felicia, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Regina was very professional and made sure everything is perfect even my dad, who rarely gets impressed, said that Regina did a wonderful job! Highly recommended!!! A++++

Profile Picture User3215813, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They definitely exceeded my expectations with their wedding planning. They made my wedding a night I'll never forget. They turned my ideas into amazing parts of an incredible wedding. I will definitley refer them to my friends :)

Profile Picture User4899548, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews