Aquarela Gifts & Flowers Reviews

10 | Monrovia, CA

10 Reviews for Aquarela Gifts & Flowers

Kathleen · Married on 11/23/2018

Aquarela was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond

Alejandra was absolutely wonderful to work with! During our first meeting she really wanted to understand my vision for flowers. About a month before the wedding I had a few changes and additions I wanted to make and she was more than accommodating. The day of the wedding the flowers were absolutely perfect. Alejandra went above and beyond and made sure everything was set up just right. I would highly recommend using Aquarela Flowers for any flower needs.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Great value and customer service. Alejandra worked with me and understood my vision. I also liked that this was family owned and operated as that is what my fiance and I were looking for with all our vendors. We are doing a small, intimate wedding and we wanted the vendors to give us that same feeling. Alejandra responded through text and email. She is very friendly and is able to suggest other vendors who she has worked with. I am positive we chose the right florist.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Alfonso · Married on 09/12/2015

Ale went beyond our expectations delivering the most wonderful arrangements for our special day. She was very involved by giving us suggestions on the flower selections that would go best with our theme. We are really happy to have found Aquarela flowers and will definitely be reaching out to Ale for all of our future events!

Gracias Ale!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rosa · Married on 07/25/2015

Excellent services, beautiful fresh flowers, and excellent prices, they are willing to work with you. Over all A+

Sent on 08/03/2015

Cyndi · Married on 06/18/2015

I went in only a few days before our wedding to have a small bouquet made and Alejandra was very accommodating. The bouquet she made was exactly what I had described and envisioned. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lisa · event on: 06/07/2015

Wow! Ale and Dorys are wonderful! They made beautiful floral arrangements for my dad's memorial. I actually contacted them on very short notice but they were still able to do exactly what we hoped for--actually better than what we hoped for. They were very friendly and professional, listened to what we wanted and knew exactly how to make it work. They delivered our flowers on time and the room was instantly brightened up and the mood lifted by the lighthearted colorful design. Several guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and many took them home. We were very happy with Aquarela.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Monica · event on: 05/28/2015

Great Job, beautiful flowers

Sent on 06/17/2015

Eddie · event on: 03/01/2015

Nice place, I had an event and they provided beutifull arrangements for the occassuon.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Carla · Married on 05/23/2014

Aquarela was my florist of choice for my wedding at the Inn of the Seventh Ray in Topanga, CA on May 23rd, 2014. Needless to say, I am so glad they were! They worked with me through out the planning process to ensure that I would get what I envisioned the day of the wedding. They made multiple samples of my center pieces and exchanged photos with me until it was exactly what I wanted. They were also very flexible about pricing and offered us multiple options to accommodate our budget without sacrificing the arrangements that were most important to us. They're exquisite taste and excellent intuition stood out the day of the wedding when the flowers arrived. My bouquet, boutonnieres and center pieces all without exception surpassed our expectations. My bouquet was truly exceptional and worth every penny and more. I am forever grateful to Aquarela for their remarkable attention to detail, superior client service and overall performance at our wedding

Sent on 06/01/2015

Aquarela provided beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Aquarela Gifts & Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We would love to know what event it corresponds to. Thanks. Ale