Aptos Street BBQ Reviews

7 | Aptos, CA

7 Reviews for Aptos Street BBQ

Peter Kravatz · Married on 09/14/2019

Pete and Beth

Perfect compliment to our wedding. The food was perfect. The wait staff absolutely professional and exceptional. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Judy Keyes · Married on 09/07/2019

40th Birthday Party

Christine and Aptos BBQ did a fabulous job. Food was excellent..65 guest and all enjoyed the food and all great comments. Would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Christine and Aptos BBQ for outstanding job...

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Maite

Maite · Married on 07/14/2018

Great Experience!

They're food is awesome and they make the process easy! I had such a pleasant experience discussing and planning our big day with them. They know what they're doing and I knew I could trust them to take care of our guests.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jeanne · Married on 10/21/2017

Wedding reception

We wanted a casual wedding reception with great food, Aptos BBQ was what my husband to be begged me for. Christine was the perfect “go to” person from the first phone call, to a tasting party, to last minute details! She went over everything from a perfect variety of foods, the correct amounts, and even the servers and bar tenders were so cheerful and nice! I would recommend Aptos BBQ to anyone, for any occasion!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Megan · Married on 06/25/2017

I highly recommend Aptos St BBQ! From start to finish they were so easy to work with and the food is amazing!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Eunice · Married on 07/02/2016

We ordered brisket & chicken for 225 people for our July 2nd wedding and to this day, our friends and family keep talking about how much they loved the brisket. The staff at Aptos BBQ were friendly, communicative, and flexible. Our wedding was on a holiday weekend so we had to pick up the meat ourselves. Also the chicken was cut into pretty large pieces, so we ran out of it pretty quickly. Other than that, everything was great!

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Theresa

Theresa Barocio · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing BBQ

Really the best for our wedding. Easy buffet style. Minimal cost and great quality food.
    We always get Aptos Street BBQ when we camp in Capitola so it was a clear choice for us on our wedding day. Plus my now husband really wanted to see me eat some ribs in my wedding dress. Haha. Even as the bride I went back for seconds.
    Only note, make sure to be specific if you are having them cut your cake. They cut our entire cake which really isn’t a big deal to us but would have been nice to have an option since not all of it was taken by our guests and we would have loved some leftover cake.
    That being said we did have tons of leftover BBQ for our after party which our guests, myself and my husband got to enjoy. Haha.
    Great service from Christine and the guys who helped serve the food. Really the best.

Sent on 09/20/2019