Apropos Reviews

47 | Wilmington, DE

47 Reviews for Apropos

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Janet and crew were extremely helpful with my (now) husband and I when we were so clueless when it came to our invitations, programs, etc. They made the entire process so painless and even fun! We got countless compliments on our wedding invitation, reh. dinner invites and even our programs. All of our visions turned out so beautifully and none of it would have been possible without Janet's expertise. Thank you so much and we cannot wait to use you for all of our invitation needs in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Heather
    Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you were pleased with your experience and look forward to working with you in the future!

Hong · Married on 01/16/2015

We had our invitations made from Apropos. Not only they arrived on time, but also they are perfect. Janet was very detail oriented and helpful. She knows everything I need to know to make my invitation appropriate and prefect.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Janet was such a pleasure to work with! She made the whole invitation process so easy. Janet knows exactly what she is doing and I trusted her 100%. I absolutely LOVE my invitations and cannot wait for our guests to receive them. Thank you to Janet and all the other wonderful ladies at Apropos!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Apropos's reply:

Kristen thank you for your wonderful review! We loved the opportunity to be able to work with you! Apropos loves helping the wedding process be a little easier!

Julie · Married on 10/03/2014

Everyone at Apropos was fantastic. We found the prices very comparable to other places. They were very friendly, professional and informative. We would highly recommend them and will return if we ever need invitations again.

Apropos's reply:

Thank you Julie! We are so glad you had a great experience here at Apropos! We loved being able to work with you!

Vera · Married on 09/27/2014

The invitations turned out so nice!

Apropos's reply:

Thank you! We loved having the opportunity to work with you Vera!

Joanne · Married on 09/06/2014

The staff here are do knowledgable. They understood the aesthetic I was going for and made great recommendations that helped whittle down the endless possibilities!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Joanne
    It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. We look forward to helping you with all your wedding stationery needs.

Jill · Married on 08/23/2014

Extremely knowledgeable
    Professional
    Accommodating
    Friendly
    Gave excellent feedback when asked
    Attentive

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jill
    Thank you for your wonderful review! We loved having the opportunity to work with you to create beautiful wedding invitations!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

Janet was awesome. She is very professional yet a kind and caring individual. Her laid back personality along with her expertise makes for a very helpful wedding invitation guru. We loved her!!!!

Amy
    Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you had a great experience.

Alexis · Married on 07/05/2014

Working with Janet at Apropos was a great experience! I knew exactly what I wanted - after looking through all of the invitation designs, Janet and I decided, a custom invitation would give me everything exactly the way I wanted it to look. Janet sat down and went through every single detail with me, line by line, by color, by font for every part of the invitation, response card, accommodations card, and envelopes. I felt very confident that the invitations would come out exactly the way we outlined it. Janet and Apropos sent a proof within 5-10 days of designing the invitation. After a few tweaks it went to print and we had them in hand 2 weeks later. This was a great experience! I cannot thank you enough Janet!

Apropos's reply:

Thank you Alexis for your wonderful review! Also thank you for allowing us to walk through your invitation process with you! We loved being able to help pick out the perfect invitations for you!

Meg · Married on 06/22/2014

Very easy to work with and very helpful in sorting through all the choices to get the look we wanted.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Meg
    It was our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the positive review.

Dana · Married on 06/14/2014

This is the second wedding in our house and we have used Apropos for both the wedding invitations and shower invitations. We LOVE them!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Apropos's reply:

We are so pleased you had a great experience at Apropos! Thank you for your business.

We were so lucky to have Apropos right in our own backyard. They were willing to work with us- listen to all of our ideas- and work within our budget.
    They were prompt and helpful. Friendly and accommodating!
    One of our cards came back from the printer with a small glitch and they worked with us to fix it with speedy service and friendliness.
    We actually ended up using them for engagement party , shower, brunch and wedding invites. They also did a great job on tent cards for our reception. Loved working with Janet and Barb.
    Five stars all the way around!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Apropos's reply:

We loved working with you as well! Thank you for such a positive review.

Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Apropos's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us!
    Apropos

Barb was extremely helpful and fun to work with. Thanks for all of your help!!!

Apropos's reply:

We are always happy to help! Wedding planning can be stressful, we like to make it fun. Thank you for your great review!
    Barb

Cortney · Married on 06/06/2014

We had a wonderful experience at Apropos. They were very creative and had a huge selection of themes and styles for invitations.

They were extremely responsive to emails and with any questions that we had.

Our invitations were beautiful and we received numerous compliments from friends and family about how they turned out. We would highly highly recommend them for your invites and thank yous!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Cortney,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope your wedding day was all you had hoped it would be!

Drew · Married on 05/31/2014

Janet (?) at Apropos set our minds at ease when we first began our search for invitations. We had no idea how to go about the process and didn't even know where to go to get our invitations. We were referred to Apropos by another business and were immediately reassured that we had plenty of time. We were offered many options (though we knew what we wanted), our proofs were emailed to us quickly and the end product was perfect. Janet was always available to answer questions and address concerns. I would recommend Apropos to everyone who needs personalized and professional service with a friendly attitude and creative ideas.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Apropos's reply:

We are so happy you had a great experience at Apropos. We believe the invitation process should be a fun an enjoyable part of the wedding process. Best wishes for many happy years together!

Kayli · Married on 05/25/2014

Apropos is one of the best vendors I worked with. Despite being the only brick and mortar invitation store in northern Delaware with good, old-fashioned invitation books, their prices are competitive and their service is top notch. Over the course of the past year, I worked with every staff member to first put together completely custom save-the-dates, then gorgeous formal invitations with lots of little parts, and finally escort cards and thank you notes. When the vendor we were using for the invitations repeatedly made mistakes, Apropos was fantastic in staying in touch with me and the vendor to make sure we got exactly what we needed.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Apropos's reply:

Thank you Kayli for your kind review! We are glad you had a wonderful experience! We love being able help and be a part of the wedding process!

Elissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Janet at Apropos was wonderful with helping us choose our wedding invitations. They have many, many beautiful templates but Janet was very knowledgeable about pricing and style which made it very easy for us to narrow down the options. We had many guests comment on how elegant the invitations were. Apropos was also very flexible in helping us reprint an envelope for a guest whose name we spelled incorrectly. Apropos also printed our escort cards, which turned out perfectly. We highly recommend Apropos!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Apropos's reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful review. It is such a pleasure and a privilege to provide you with a great experience. Best wishes to you for a very happy life together!

Beth · Married on 05/17/2014

Extremely helpful and very responsive to all my requests! Will definitely use them in the future for party invites, baby shower invites, etc.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Apropos's reply:

Thank you Beth! Apropos loves being able to assist in picking out the perfect invitations for any occasion!

I worked with Apropos to design and order my wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, thank you cards, and place cards. I could not have had a more positive experience. Everyone was a pleasure to work with, and I had the opportunity to review the proofs of all of my orders to confirm everything was as I expected. And indeed, everything was fantastic! I absolutely love my invitations!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Apropos's reply:

Thank you for your business and the opportunity to work with you! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience!

I highly recommend Apropos for all of your paper needs! My mom and I worked with Janet to create our wedding invitation, bridal shower invitation and thank you cards. All exceeded our expectations! Janet is a pleasure to work with and is incredibly talented. Her artistic expertise is outstanding and truly made a positive difference in the products and designs we chose. She helped us every step of the way, intently listened to what we wanted and make great suggestions. We could not have done it without her! The entire staff at Apropos provided amazing customer service - they are truly there to help you and want to make your experience a positive one.

Apropos's reply:

Alisa, many thanks for your kind words. So glad you had a good experience here at Apropos!

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2014

I worked with Janet from Apropos to assist me with my wedding invitations. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful invitation with an affordable price. With the bride's vision in mind, Janet guides you and helps you create exactly what you're looking for. The turnover time for proofing is super fast and when I had to make a correction I got an immediate response. I couldn't have been happier with the service and the quality of the product. I've gotten many compliments!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Apropos's reply:

Stephanie thank you so much for your kind review! We loved having the opportunity to work with you!

Jenn · Married on 05/03/2014

Apropos was absolutely wonderful and their staff was so helpful, nice and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who needs any invitation, cards or other needs for their future events

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jenn
    We are so happy you had a great experience at Apropos! We loved having the opportunity to work with you! We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for over 20 years.

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

I highly recommend Apropos for wedding invitations! The invitations were perfect, exactly what we wanted for our special day. Thank you to everyone at Apropos for your help and guidance

Sent on 09/11/2014

Lauren
    We are so pleased you had a great experience at Apropos! It is such a fun process and we were happy to share it with you.

Beth · Married on 04/26/2014

I visited one other wedding invitation shop before visiting Apropos and was not impressed by the selection, the shop owner, or the prices. I told a colleague who highly recommended Apropos. Once I arrived, I was blown away by the selection and the service. After letting me look around at a first glance, they told me to schedule a personal appointment with a wedding invitation coordinator. Having the one-on-one support was extremely helpful. The staff answered every question I had, even called the manufacturer to clarify something confusing, and helped me customize my very own invitation. Everything was done within my budget and the invitation and inserts arrived in perfect condition in less than one week. I would highly recommend Apropos to anybody looking for a fabulous staff and a fabulous invitation!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Beth
    We are so happy you had a great experience at Apropos! We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for over 20 years.