April Stanley Photography Reviews

49 | Huntsville, AL

49 Reviews for April Stanley Photography

Katrina · Married on 07/30/2016

I'm so glad me and my husband picked April to shoot our wedding! She cheerfully drove to Tuscumbia, AL for our engagement photos because that's where Graham (my husband) and I had our first date. And she even offered am extra day of shooting because we didn't get the number of photos she normally does. The wedding day was so much fun with her and her assistants. They are professional, easy to work with, and do a beautiful job!! ? April exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amber · Married on 06/17/2016

April shot my engagement pictures and my wedding in June 2016. She was wonderful to work with! She always made us feel comfortable and stress-free! On our wedding day she made sure it was all about us and captured so many wonderful shots we will cherish forever! On another note we got the package that includes the photo album and I would highly suggest that if you're trying to decide. The album is beautiful and so high quality! 5 Stars across the board for April, if your looking for a Engagement/Wedding photographer look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Amanda · event on: 04/09/2016

April is an amazing photographer! Caring, sweet, and patient! She went above and beyond to make sure that our shoot was exactly what we wanted, and then some. She takes her time and delivers quality images. Working with her was a pleasure for my fiancé and I! Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/24/2016

April Stanley has earned herself a position as my lifetime photographer! April is what most brides dream of in a wedding photographer! We interviewed 4 other photographers before April. We knew what we wanted and on our 5th interview we found it! April packages, pricing, personality, professionalism, and quality of photos was very impressive. April was able to open my then fiance up during the engagement photo session which is something that I know was needed in a photographer. She makes you feel like a celebrity and the confidence definitely shows in the pictures.

Speaking of confidence, I did a boudoir session with April. It was a ton of fun! I am not a shy person but I would think even someone that is would enjoy doing this. She has an amazing assistant, Laura. She gets the job done and other jobs that aren't even hers to do. I was glad she was there for our wedding day! The pictures turned out amazing and he was very impressed with his wedding day gift :-)

Due to an unfortunate situation, her scheduled second photographer was not able to do our wedding...we found out two days before the wedding. I trusted April so much I was not worried when she called me and told me. Plus I didn't have the energy to stress out about it. I knew she would get the situation under control and find someone that would do a great job. She did not disappoint. Everything went smooth with the pictures and she got everything done on our long list.

I look forward to her being our photographer again when we become three!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jordan · Married on 08/28/2015

April Stanley is an outstanding photographer! April was able to capture the most precious and meaningful moments at my wedding. I find myself looking at the photos all the time and remembering how special that day was. I am a little self-conscious when it comes to taking pictures, but I felt comfortable enough with April to voice my concern. April definitely went above and beyond to make me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day. April was able to get all the photos my husband and I wanted plus many more! April was very prompt, efficient, and organized which made things go smoothly the day of the wedding.Throughout the entire wedding process April was very reliable and always there to answer any questions that I may have had. I would highly recommend April to anyone and everyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/21/2015

April Stanley is a fantastic photographer! She not only made my wedding day a breeze and captured all the moments that I wanted, she was able to capture my wild child 4 year old boy. My son was totally in love with April and she got the best moments from him. As a mom those photos of your child become some of the most important! April also captured the fun of the party we had at our reception, but she never lost sight of all the love and was able to find those little hidden moments. I loved working with her and plan on using her for many more life events.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Anna · Married on 08/01/2015

When planning our wedding, my husband and I decided that for us, photography was one of the most important aspects of our day (as is for a lot of people). I shopped around and did a lot of research on photographers and April's work was beautiful and she was one of the most affordable (if not THE most) photographers I found! She did a consultation with us and showed us her work and answered all of our questions before we had officially decided who to work with. Her packages are wonderful and very flexible and she allowed us to set up a payment plan, which helped us a lot! April was very responsive to me over the several months before our wedding day and was always quick to answer the random questions that would come to me. She even came to a planning meeting at our venue with our coordinator a few weeks out from our wedding day. She arrived early, was there the entire time and even walked the grounds with us to discuss different possibilities. On the day of our wedding, April was extremely efficient and timely and gave great direction to keep us all in check! She followed a list of pictures that I made and everything went so smoothly. Our package had a second shooter, who was wonderful, as well as April's assistant! All that to say, April was a key part in helping our day go as smoothly as possible and allowing us to really enjoy the day. She is very personable and professional and we are so happy with all of our pictures and our album!

Sent on 02/11/2016
  • W

Wynelle · Married on 07/26/2015

April was a delight to work with and I knew she would be the minute I first met her. The stepmother of the groom planned this wedding. The couple lived in a different state but chose to be married near the grooms' families. April was more than accommodating, dealing with the bride (long-distance) and the planner (local). I was introduced to April through our wedding venue, which was perfect as she knew the site well, and made wonderful suggestions for pictures with just the right lighting. Very important was April's ability to work with all ages (2 years to 98 years) and three sets of parents, while making everyone feel special! This wedding day was a beautiful beginning for a special couple and thanks to April we have the photographs to prove it!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Rosario · event on: 05/17/2014

Wonderful to work with April. We had two scheduled dates to take pictures. We had unexpected rain and April handled herself like a professional. She never showed any stress and was happily taking pictures throughout the night. Because our event was so long and so much was taking place she made sure to have another photographer assist her which I appreciateed since we did not have a videographer. She made sure our entire event was photographed. Thank you April Stanley! We have memories for life that we carry in our hearts and these photos will be proof of these memories for generations to pass on.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Amanda · event on: 02/17/2014

April captured all the special moments of my daughter laughing and having fun! Can't wait for more pictures, they always turn out beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • User3961425 · event on: 02/01/2014

April is very friendly and courteous. Everything went smoothly and as planned! Thanks for a great day!

• User3961391 · event on: 01/16/2014

Amazing photographer! I've always gone to April for photos! She's so professional and nice. She always makes me feel comfortable when I feel awkward posing! I love the chic and classy photo style and she's so amazing at it!

Roxanne · event on: 12/03/2013

April has photographed many special times for my family and I. A few that I was not able to list above were wedding, family, maternity, new born photos and company ads. When it comes to having my special moments captured I know I can count on April. Not only is she extremely talented, but she always takes my ideas and makes them better than I could have ever imagined. She is always professional, very flexible and exceptionally creative. I would recommend her to anyone because she never disappoints :)

Sent on 03/19/2014

Aimee · Married on 05/05/2013

April Stanley Photography made our entire experience one to remember. We chose ASP after much searching and inquiring. Her beautiful portfolio got us interested and she was quick to respond to our questions. Her professionalism and willingness to work with our schedule really sealed the deal. She eased our nerves during our consultation making us confident in our decision to choose her for our engagement session and wedding events. The pictures turned out breathtakingly amazing! She made our engagement session fun--even for my fiance who is not a big fan of taking pictures! All of our photo memories turned out beautiful and I can't wait to use her again for whatever the future may hold! I highly recommend April Stanley Photography.

Sent on 03/16/2014
  • User3961391 · event on: 04/06/2013

Best photographer around! I wouldn't use anyone else! She's the best! Her photos are beautiful and timeless!

• User3961415 · event on: 01/24/2013

April Stanley took pictures of my girlfriend and she looked amazing. Very well done.

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2012

April was a wonderful photographer! When I was trying to decide on one, I checked several different photographers out, and she had the best quality. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is also very sweet and professional. Anytime I had a question, I would email her and I could expect an email back by the next day, which was great for a stressing bride! She was so easy to work with, and very flexible! She took my ideas, and made them reality. She is also very reasonably priced! I wanted the most out of my money, but I also wanted a wonderful photographer, and with April I got both! :)

Niki · event on: 03/22/2012

April was an absolute AMAZING photographer! I do not like to take pictures but she made this so much fun and I had the best time. She is very knowledgeable of both the photography side, and the modeling side. We laughed and enjoyed the experience. especially since it was my first time, and she made me feel very comfortable and confident with myself. There wasn't a single picture that I did not like when I received the results. She is a very talented photographer and I will definitely be booking her for any future events!

Sent on 03/09/2014

April is very talented and professional! She has been my photographer of choice on multiple occasions and I have never been disappointed in the quality of her work.

Corey · Married on 12/09/2017

When we first contacted April we were on a pretty tight schedule. We were going to get married within the next 2.5 months and didn't really have a lot of things planned out at the time. April did a great job communicating with us and responding quickly about any questions since we didn't have a lot of time. She made the whole process very smooth and made sure we would get all the pictures we wanted by making a custom timeline for us. When we first came across some of April's previous work we knew she was going to be the one. We loved how she didn't try to use a lot of filters and Photoshop in her pictures and kept them more natural looking. We thought the pricing was great for the quality of work we were getting. I would definitely recommend April to any couple looking to capture their special moment!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Chelsey · Married on 08/22/2015

April did our engagements and our wedding! She made us feel very comfortable (instead of awkward!) during our sessions and also came up with great ideas for poses! She was also very patient with our wedding party :) we couldn't have hoped for more beautiful pictures from our special day!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/15/2013

April Stanley is a wonderful photographer and very flexible!! I cannot say anything but good about her and her work!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Kerri · Married on 04/14/2012

Great photographer and the sweetest!!!

Beverly Burns · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic Photographer

April was the photographer for both our daughter's engagement session and wedding. April did an amazing job with all the photographs. She was extremely easy to work with, very professional and always responsive to my emails and questions. We chose a package that included a second photographer who was also excellent and professional. We were so pleased that they were able to capture the memories of the day without being intrusive. I appreciate that April is very detailed oriented and had a very through timeline of photographs throughout the day. April is amazing to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/27/2019