April Chantel Wedding & Event Company Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for April Chantel Wedding & Event Company

Marina · Married on 02/01/2013

April made our wedding a wonderful experience.Everything was excellent and went beyond our expectations.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Tevia · Married on 11/03/2012

April is simply amazing...period. We had to contend with an NYC rehearsal dinner and wedding reception in Central Park on the heels of Hurricane Sandy. We could not have pulled it off without her. Even before this final week, April proactively got in contact with all our vendors and venues to make sure everything was in order. She also did a great job of helping to MC our rehearsal dinner. All around amazing experience with her.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2012

April and team were amazing. They helped me so much. I originally hired them to help with the logistics of the reception - setting up. But they were so much more. They made sure everything was right at the church before I even got there. The reception site was set up better than I could have imagined (and all my sentimental items were in prime position). They made sure we ate - which was a big priority for us! But more so, they accommodated any changes seamlessly in to the evening. April was great with my hard to please dad! She gained his affection quickly. The end of the evening was where April was invaluable. She made sure everything (and I mean everything) was packed up ready for me to take home or collect the next day. And that we had a little of everything to picnic on later. I can not stress the importance of wedding help. And April provided everything i needed and much more. THANK YOU APRIL!

Sent on 09/10/2012

April Chantel Wedding & Event Company's reply:

Rachel, You are a gem and a dream client come true! I loved the vintage tone of your wedding and your family was great. There was lots of love flowing to you and Eric that night. Enjoy each other! -April

Jennifer · Married on 02/02/2012

Great Job April. I would definitely recommend April to anyone who is looking for the best Wedding & Event Planning Company. I had an excellent experience. Her professional, & high quality service performance is stellar. Simple Elegance is what I wanted & that she delivered. She puts into play all the things you've asked for & prepares flawless back up plans. I’m glad I had a wedding planner, to take care of the details. If I had to do all over again, I wouldn’t hesitate to call April. Thanks for making my day so magnificent.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2011

My husband and I decided to consult April Chantel - Wedding and Event Company in the planning of our wedding. April was fantastic from day one and consistently guided us through every step of the planning process! She is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of planning a wedding and made the experience flawless and enjoyable for us both. Once we provided her our preferences she was able to create a dream theme and wedding for us that was within our budget, exceeded our expectations in quality, and that was incredibly unique. We are extremely satisfied with the service provided!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Words cannot express what April did for our wedding day. I was hesitant about hiring someone to coordinate my wedding due to price and the fact that I am very type-A but April was the perfect balance. We picked the perfect planning package for our budget and she over-delivered in every aspect. The bottom line is that my wedding would not have turned out as beautiful as it did if it were not for her. When I had vendor issues she navigated through them with ease. When I needed her to be there for me she was and in more ways than one. She provided excellent design advice and collaborated effortlessly with my other vendors. Not only is she incredibly sweet but she truly cares about your wedding day and what it means to the Bride and Groom. I would not hesitate to recommend her or hire her for another event.

Sent on 05/28/2013

April Chantel Wedding & Event Company's reply:

Thanks Katie! I'm so happy that you and Seamus were pleased with your experience and were able to enjoy your day! Congrats to you again.

Glodine · Married on 07/21/2012

We wouldn't have had such a great wedding without April's merticulous planning, wonderful advice and exceptional execution. She did everything we asked of her (and more!) and made our wedding a great success. Her planning was impeccable--we followed the schedule to a t and was on time for every thing! She was on top of everything that was important to us leading up to the wedding and on the day of. April and her team were also extremely flexible, staying longer when we requested and coming in earlier to help with preparations. Additionally, April put some great finishing touches in the ceremony and reception spaces that really reflected what we wanted for the wedding. Her style was immaculate and beautiful. Lastly, as a bride you want to make sure that you are hydrated, not starving, and happy on your wedding day. April made sure that I was always taken care of with food and water, and her attention to detail ensured that I was satisfied and happy with the way everything turned out during the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 08/26/2012

April is an amazing coordinator! From our first meeting on, she recommended vendors, met with me several times during the planning process, and promptly answered my voluminous questions. She was always kind, patient, and enthusiastic about planning my big day. When I first met with April, I knew I was in good hands. The wedding day itself went incredibly smoothly. April was behind the scenes orchestrating everything, coordinating with the vendors, and working with the personnel at our vendor. She kept time wonderfully and made sure we were on schedule. I was not nervous before the wedding because April had developed detailed timeline of the ceremony and reception. Sure enough, everything went according to plan. In addition to being hard working and highly organized, April is a pleasure to work with. She was always friendly and calm. Guests at the wedding even commented on what a doll she was. I plan on recommending April to friends. Thank you, April! You're the best!

Sent on 09/02/2013