April and Bryan Photography Reviews

April and Bryan Photography 4
April and Bryan Photography 5

Stefanie · Married on 12/22/2018

The absolute best!

We cannot say enough good things about April and Bryan, both as professional photographers and as people. From our initial consultation, we knew we were in good hands. April and Bryan are experts at their craft, and they have this innate (and invaluable) ability to capture the raw emotion of a moment, which is so important on your big day. Their chemistry and energy as a husband and wife photography team helped so much to put us at ease in front of the camera. They went above and beyond to make sure that every special moment was preserved, all the while taking care to remain “behind the scenes.” We had so much fun with them during our reveal and album design session, and our breath was taken away when we saw our wedding day images. They captured every smile, laugh, and tear so beautifully that it brought on fresh rounds of happy tears for my husband and I, and for the family and friends that we’ve excitedly shared the images with since. We feel as though we are reliving our wedding day each time we flip through our gallery. What is more, April and Bryan are both kind, funny, thoughtful, and genuine people, and getting to know them was a true privilege. Our shared love of all things Disney helped to form a quick bond, and by our wedding day, it felt as if we'd known them for years. We sincerely hope that our paths cross with them again in the future. We recommend April and Bryan without reservation--you could not make a better choice!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Taylor Caterbone · Married on 11/03/2018

highly recommend

I cannot say enough good things about working with April and Bryan! We felt so comfortable and excited after our first meeting and knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding right away. My husband and I are definitely both more awkward when it comes to standing in front of a camera but April and Bryan made us feel at ease. They really understood who we are and how we are together. I am so in love with our photos and the moments they captured! Aside from the great pictures, they were so helpful with planning the day/timeline, keeping everything on track, and even bustling my dress (and pinning it up after it was stepped on and ripped). I can’t imagine our day without somebody who offered such an overall high quality of service. After the wedding our pictures were back very quickly and April took the time to thoroughly review our album and help us edit it to make it perfect. From start to finish it was a great experience! I would absolutely recommend them to anybody looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

They are great , can't say enough about how they made us feel comfortable and loved how they were always 3 steps a head of what was to come next. They are a great team and you can see they love what they do. We loved the outcome and was pleased with the photographs and the moments captured. They are really caring, friendly, and hard working.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    April and Bryan Photography 6

Adam · Married on 08/04/2018

Choosing April and Bryan was the best thing my wife and I did for our wedding day. They are a great time and make you feel really comfortable during a very overwhelming day. We really liked their engagement session before hand and they are open to listening to your ideas while adding in their own creativity.

We got back our photos and they are great quality. April and Bryan constantly keep in touch and take you step by step through the process of the engagement session and your wedding day.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day. April and Bryan are super flexible and are willing to work with you in whatever way you need.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    April and Bryan Photography 7

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2018

I am beyond happy that we chose April and Bryan to be our photographers for our wedding process!! They made my husband and I feel so comfortable, and we had a blast with them throughout engagements photo sessions, and the actual wedding itself. They both have a great vision for what we wanted and listened to what we envisioned. April made every step of creating our album so easy. We couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding album turned out. I would recommend April and Bryan 10/10 times! They are the BEST!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Nathan · Married on 05/26/2018

April and Bryan did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! The engagement session (included in the cost) turned out splendidly and gave us a great opportunity to meet and work with our photographers prior to our big day. It was great to have two photographers taking our pictures, including the simultaneous pictures we have of my wife walking down the aisle as I watched her process. Their daughter also assisted, and helped things go very smoothly at every turn.

They managed to capture every moment during our wedding day, even some that others might have overlooked, like our phone call with a grandparent who wasn't able to make the wedding, and the mischief of the wedding party decorating our car. They worked incredibly hard to stay behind the scenes throughout the entire ceremony. The action photos on the dance floor also turned out very well, and we were quite impressed with their flash equipment which kept all the photos looking sharp and crisp.

Additionally, we have to complement their eye for creativity! April caught sight of an enormous cloud as we were taking pictures and positioned us to use it as a backdrop. I have to say, it's one of my favorite photos of the day!

All in all, April and Bryan really wowed us with the quality of their work, their professionalism and help throughout the planning process, and the joy and exuberance with which they operated. And all this after returning from Italy the day before our wedding!

They truly captured the beauty of our wedding day, and we're so happy we chose them to be a part of it!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    April and Bryan Photography 8

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better experience than we had working with April & Bryan. They are not only great at what they do but they also make sure that everything, not just your photos, runs smoothly and timely. Just love our experience with them! O and our teaser photo from our wedding day....AMAZING!!! When doing our engagement session they were total troopers in following us up to fridgid Central Park in New York City at Christmas time and we had the best time!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    April and Bryan Photography 9
    April and Bryan Photography 10

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

April and Bryan were amazing to work with from our engagement photos to our actual wedding day. I was an out of state bride, and I first “met” April via Facetime, and after talking to her I knew her and Bryan were the perfect photographers for our wedding. My (now) husband and I are not big picture people, and often feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. But April and Bryan made us both feel at ease and truly captured our wedding perfectly. April remembered to capture specific photos I had asked for during our wedding, which I had forgotten about on our actual wedding day. We could not have asked for better photographers for one of the biggest days of our lives, and we will treasure our wedding pictures for years to come. I would highly recommend April and Bryan!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

April and Bryan were absolutely amazing on every level! We were a little uneasy about having our pictures taken but April and Bryan put us at ease immediately. They kept a fun, relaxed atmosphere for both our engagement session and the wedding photos. They guided us with their expertise throughout the entire process and ensured that we got all the photos we desired. They have an eye for finding beautiful backdrops and producing amazing photos. They even go above and beyond to make sure your day goes smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend April for ANY type of photography you're looking for. April not only has a great personality that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, but she knows exactly how to make you look your best and she is AMAZING at what she does. She knows all the right shots and you can tell she has experience, knowledge, and tons of practice with weddings, engagement, and boudoir. She had a sneak peek ready for me the night of the shoot, and had the full album ready in a week. I would definitely return for more photos in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2017

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tessie! You were quite fantastic yourself!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

April and Bryan are absolutely amazing to work with! Choosing a wedding photographer feels like such a big decision, but from our first conversation over Skype, we felt completely at ease and knew right away that we were going to be in good hands. They are such a down-to-earth couple and put so much time and care into making sure your vision for your wedding day comes to life through your photos. They worked side by side with us throughout the whole process, truly got to know us as a couple, and captured our personalities perfectly in both our engagement session and on our wedding day. They are always professional but by the end felt like good friends. Without a wedding planner, April was a life saver for me in the stressful weeks leading up to the wedding as a sounding board for questions and ideas, nailing down our timeline, and going over our shot list. She also is an expert at bustling dresses (a huge help when mine had issues!) and keeping everyone in line and on time - very much needed when you’re dealing with large group shots, and rowdy bridal parties ;) Even after the wedding they dedicated so much time to talk us through our wedding album and help make edits so it was exactly what we wanted. They truly go above and beyond, and you’ll end up loving all of the photos so much it’s impossible to pick favorites. We cannot say enough good things about them. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photography team!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2017

April and Bryan made our wedding even more special than we could ever imagine. Everything from engagement photos to the wedding itself was perfect and they made it so easy to work with them. They were more than professional and got a wide variety of pictures that not only captured the day but highlighted every area of the venue. They made sure we got all the photos that we wanted and then some. We absolutely would work with them again and would recommend them to anybody looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/09/2017

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

How sweet! Thank you! We know it was hot, and you were both rockstars. We appreciate your trust and are honored to have photographed your special day!

Alexandra · Married on 07/01/2017

I would give them 100 stars if I could! My husband and I booked April and Bryan for our wedding in gettysburg, pa on 7/1/17. I cannot begin to say how truly amazing our experience was from start to finish!! From the time we did our first consultation on video chat (we live far away and had a destination wedding), I knew they were a great match for us. Their work is absolutely stunning, professional, and creative. Having a destination wedding is stressful in itself and can be difficult with detail planning; however, they were very patient in working with us! Our engagement photos were breathtaking. They were extremely comfortable to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On our wedding day, they captured all the special and candid moments with us and our guests. Their use of natural light is genius and artistic. All of our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and we cannot be happier on choosing April and Bryan to document our special day. We loved all the photos so much that we cannot decide which ones to purchase for display in our home. The wedding day was a whirl wind and it was hard to be present for everything and/or remember everything. As we look through our photos, our special day and all its moments are relived. I am so excited to receive our wedding album when it comes in!!!! I am confident it will be gorgeous! I definitely recommend booking them to document any occasion!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Erica · Married on 04/18/2017

Incredible - Adventurous - Creative - Professional

These all begin to describe the amazing duo that is April & Bryan! Having worked as a wedding coordinator in Lancaster, I first met April & Bryan in a professional setting, and was SO IMPRESSED with their work and creativity that my husband and I booked them for our destination wedding in Costa Rica! April & Bryan traveled 4,000 miles to capture our wedding, and we’re TRULY glad they did. They’re organized, experienced, and a whole lot of fun. This makes for the perfect combination of a highly skilled photography team that isn't afraid to push outside the cookie cutter wedding images.

Whether you are local or dreaming of a destination wedding, April & Bryan are the best team you can find. It is also worth noting their hidden talents, which include rescuing the bride and groom from high tide, surviving ant attacks, sloth spotters, and making you excited to be married, because after 16 years they’re still as playful and in love as ever.

Thanks for making our wedding photographs look as magical and breathtaking as we felt that day!

Sent on 08/08/2017

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you! You are beyond welcome! We had a wonderful time celebrating the day with you and your families!

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

We had the pleasure of using April and Bryan's services for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and wedding album. Their vision and pictures are, of course, beautiful and I'm so happy to have such wonderful pictures and memories of our day--they're very talented! What I truly feel sets them apart, though, is the professionalism and care they took throughout the entire process. There's a lot of pressure and responsibility to capturing the moments of a couple's wedding day, and it's clear that April and Bryan take that very seriously. They patiently answered the millions of questions we had, were accommodating to our schedules, and were simultaneously structured and flexible on our wedding day. Even months after our wedding, April worked with me through detailed phone calls to ensure I was happy with the layout and editing of our wedding album, resulting in a truly beautiful and quality momento of our day. I didn't feel like just another client with April--she truly cares about those she's working with, and makes certain that she delivers quality work. I can highly and confidently recommend April and Bryan. You won't regret putting your trust in them!

Sent on 12/17/2017

April and Bryan were amazing!!!! I knew from the first time that I spoke with April on the phone that she was who I was going to want to do my photos. She was so sweet and personal! They just recently did our engagement photos and they came out amazing, and the whole family keeps going on and on about who good they are. We truly can't wait for them to perform at our wedding.

Update: the wedding is officially and the two of them were completely amazing! We still love them so so much and they were everything that we could have asked for!

Sent on 11/08/2015

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We had a blast with you guys!

Carole · Married on 09/04/2016

My daughter was married over Labor Day weekend, and we were so fortunate to have April and Bryan as our photographer. They are friendly, efficient and unobtrusive. Of course we knew they were documenting the day, but they were so subtle, I barely registered that they were there. Then we saw the photos. They captured everything, and the photos are extraordinary! We all looked beautiful and relaxed - something that rarely happens in our family :) I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Carole, it was so wonderful working with you and your family! Everyone was so sweet. We hope to see you all again soon!

Meghan · Married on 09/04/2016

April and Bryan are the best photography team there is!!! I despise having my picture taken, but they made my now husband and I feel so at ease! They are very detail oriented, and I appreciated the fact that they wanted to have an introductory phone call to ask a bunch of questions I hadnt even thought of before our first meeting. On the day of our wedding, April had a list of every photograph I wanted to take and with whom and she knocked the list out like the pro she is! What I loved the most is that she gave us variety in our photos. We got to enjoy our reception, but then sneak out for 5 mins at a time to photograph in different lighting. I've gotten nothing but rave reviews from everyone who's seen their work! I'll definitely be using their services again, and I've already recommended them to all our family and friends!

Sent on 10/03/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you for sharing such kind words! Your day was an absolute dream! We were so happy to spend the day capturing such wonderful memories for you and your families!

Danielle · Married on 08/13/2016

April and Bryan Photography was one of the best choices I made during my wedding process. Leading up to the wedding, they make sure to plan out every detail and even give some helpful pointers. On the day of the wedding, I look to April for my guidance. They made the overall experience stress free and enjoyable. And last but not least they take amazing pictures and catch moments you wouldn't even think of. I would recommend this to anybody.

Sent on 08/22/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Danielle, thank you for the kind words! You and Glenn were so much fun to work with. Thank you for trusting our vision!

lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved working with April and Bryan. They are professional but down to earth. They made us feel very comfortable. We would work with them again in a heartbeat. My brother and soon to be sister in law are planning to book them for their wedding in 2017. We are so happy with our pictures and so happy we went with April and Bryan!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience! You guys are so sweet and we had a blast working with you both during the engagement session and your wedding day. We can't wait to see you guys again!

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2016

Words can't describe how grateful we are to April & Bryan for photographing our engagement session and our wedding day. From the moment we first spoke to them to the time they left on our wedding day, it was all above any expectation I ever had.
    Our wedding day was incredibly hectic (as to be expected) and we were running incredibly behind schedule. April was with all the girls and Bryan was with all the guys. April did literally everything in her power (and more!) to calm my stress and take care of every need I had. Both April & Bryan helped with making the day go as smooth as possible which was so helpful. For our pictures they made us feel so comfortable and honestly I forgot they were even there sometimes, that's how natural and easy they were to work with. Then when we got our wedding photos back .... OH MY GOSH!!!!! I was speechless when I saw the pictures. Out of this world and incredible quality. Not to mention they gave us sneak peak photos within in a week and our final photos came within a month!! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend April & Bryan Photography for any photo needs!! Thank you so, so much to April & Bryan for making our experience so flawless and wonderful! -Shannon & Jesse

Sent on 07/22/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Shannon, your day was beautiful! We were honored to document it from beginning to end and had a wonderful time celebrating with you all!

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2016

April and Bryan are an amazing couple to work with! I knew during our consultation that they were the perfect fit for our wedding photographers. We had so much fun doing the engagement shoot and it helped us get to know April and Bryan before the wedding. We love how they are a married couple and have their daughter assisting them to make it a family affair. On the day of the wedding April was able to capture the special moments and she literally went down my photo list and checked off the pictures I wanted to make sure she didn't miss any. I absolutely loved her blog post of my wedding and can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures!

Sent on 06/10/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! You and Justin are two of the sweetest people we know and it was our pleasure to work with you and your families!

Jenna · Married on 05/13/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about April and Bryan! They were absolutely amazing to work with. Right after our very first meeting, I immediately told my (now) husband that I wanted to book them! They are both so down to earth and just genuinely nice people. From changing the day and time of our engagement shoot to avoid thunderstorms to giving us their professional opinions while keeping in mind my vision for the photos, they were simply amazing. They make you feel incredibly comfortable and work with you so you're having fun throughout the whole journey. My husband and I have already discussed asking them to document some of our future life events! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You two were pretty amazing yourselves! We can't wait to see you both again!

Alexandra · Married on 05/06/2016

If I could give 10 stars, I would. From our very first phone conversation, I knew April and Bryan had to be our photographers for our wedding. Our wedding was split between 2 days, 3 venues, and I am a very detail oriented person. The week leading up to our wedding, it just poured and our rain plan fell through so we were looking for a new ceremony venue just a few days before. April & Bryan rolled with the punches, got stunning photos, and we had a ton of fun with them. What we loved about them, is how focused they are on details, and the details we wanted. April literally had a checklist of every shot we wanted. At no point did we feel like they were in the way or taking away from any special moment. During the entire weekend, my now husband and I kept saying to each other how we couldn't imagine our wedding without them. They are a top notch team, and we can't wait to do more portraits with them when we move back to the east coast. They were also amazzzzing with our furbaby and getting pictures of her.

Sent on 05/16/2016

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

Thank you Ali for such kind words! Your celebration was certainly one of our favorites! We were happy to be a part of such a special event. Best of luck on your newest adventure!

I used April's services for a boudoir photo shoot and I could not be more happy with her service and the results! We arranged a place and time to meet, and she accommodated exactly what "look" I was looking for. She was flexible and very professional. During my shoot (as nervous as I was!), she made me feel incredibly comfortable. The wine that she brought (my favorite kind AND brand) made it even easier to ease up a little! She took amazing photos and knew exactly what would look good and what would not look so great. I also had a few photos I had found that I wanted, and she worked with me to create those looks as well. Afterwards, my photos were in SO quickly! I am now downloading her file and creating a gift for my future husband with her amazing pictures. I can not say more wonderful things about April and Glimpse In Time Photography!

Sent on 03/20/2015

April and Bryan Photography's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure! It was wonderful to capture these photos for you.