APQ Production Reviews

3 | Moretown, VT

3 Reviews for APQ Production

Katie · Married on 08/26/2018

Patrick was a fabulous wedding DJ. He expertly balanced playing music from playlists that my father and I created and many requests from wedding guests. He kept the energy up even when the dancing was light and he was great at reading the room. His MCing was also exactly what we wanted - fun and lively without being campy. He had a pretty rowdy crowd to manage, and he did it wonderfully.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Pat is an enthusiastic, responsive, knowledgeable professional. Pat created a festive and energized atmosphere for all our guests throughout the entire evening. It was evident from the start the Pat effortlessly connected with our guests through his song lists and announcements. I have absolutley no hesitations about woeking with APQ in the future. Thank you for reading this!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Patrick was great! We reviewed what we wanted ahead of time and it went off without a hitch. He definitely kept the crowd going and we had a great vibe throughout the entire reception. He stuck to his guns on our no play list and I never had to hear Love Shack.

Sent on 04/08/2016