APQ Production Reviews

4 | Moretown, VT

4 Reviews for APQ Production

April Pierce · Married on 08/03/2019

Easy to work with

Patrick was the DJ at my small VT wedding in 2019. I was looking for a DJ who would listen to my music preferences and who would let me curate my own playlists without pressuring me to play traditional wedding jams and pop music.

In addition to being particular about music, I did not want to pay a photographer to take photos all night at a premium price. For a minimal additional fee, Patrick took care of the photos during dinner/dancing, and it met my personal needs well, and got some great candid pics of me and my dad dancing.

If you are looking for a super friendly, affordable, and experienced DJ, I highly recommend Patrick!

Sent on 01/22/2020

APQ Production's reply:

Thank you April for the sweet review! I had a blast, your friends and family were very nice and the live painting of the reception was really cool! Cheers and Congrats!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2018

Patrick was a fabulous wedding DJ. He expertly balanced playing music from playlists that my father and I created and many requests from wedding guests. He kept the energy up even when the dancing was light and he was great at reading the room. His MCing was also exactly what we wanted - fun and lively without being campy. He had a pretty rowdy crowd to manage, and he did it wonderfully.

Sent on 09/10/2018

APQ Production's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a great night, thank you so much for having me and the wonderful review...it means a lot to me...i appreciate it so much! Congrats!
    thanks again,
    best
    patrick

Pat is an enthusiastic, responsive, knowledgeable professional. Pat created a festive and energized atmosphere for all our guests throughout the entire evening. It was evident from the start the Pat effortlessly connected with our guests through his song lists and announcements. I have absolutley no hesitations about woeking with APQ in the future. Thank you for reading this!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Patrick was great! We reviewed what we wanted ahead of time and it went off without a hitch. He definitely kept the crowd going and we had a great vibe throughout the entire reception. He stuck to his guns on our no play list and I never had to hear Love Shack.

Sent on 04/08/2016