Appleberry Ink (Designer Photo Imaging) Reviews

35 | Minneapolis, MN

35 Reviews for Appleberry Ink (Designer Photo Imaging)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kaitlin · Married on 07/13/2013

Teresa was absolutely fantastic when it came to designing our wedding stationary. She did all of it, and a few extras for an incredibly reasonable price. I must have sent her 45 different color corrections and alterations and she took everything in stride. I was so grateful to have hired her for my stationary. It was everything I wanted and will treasure it.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Christine · Married on 10/10/2010

My wedding invitations were AMAZING! Teresa designed my destination invites exactly how I had envisioned them. She was professional, and great to work with. We loved our invites so much we had her do our wedding announcements as well!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Maggie · Married on 01/30/2010

I had a really tight budget and I wanted a nice invitation, but I didn't want to pay the price that came along with that so I went to etsy.com and found Teresa with AppleberryInk. From the beginning she was really sweet and worked with me to get me the perfect invitation. I would ask her to play with colors and fonts and she did, without ever hesitating my questions or passing judgement on me. It felt like all she wanted to do was make me happy and that was really nice. She's in a completely different state than me and I felt like we were best buds! The final product was beautiful. The texture, pattern and colors were so bold, everyone loved them, especially me. I really loved the fact that the more I ordered the less expensive it got also, I had the option to order postcards for RSVP cards instead of the traditional enveloped RSVPs. That saved me postage on every singe one of those, too. If you need a lot of invitations or a little, Teresa will definately take care of you and you will feel like your invitations are one of a kind!

Sent on 03/12/2010

Patricia · Married on 11/28/2009

Teresa is the best and her work is amazing! Not only was she able to design such beautiful menus, programs, place cards, and table numbers for us, she was able to do it in such a short turn around (less than 2 weeks). She really helped us out of a tight spot. We loved that she was so accessible and prompt in her responses. It really made us feel secure in working with her. And shipping was very easy. We received everything in time and she even packed each item so carefully and beautifully. Thank you Teresa!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Miriam · Married on 11/09/2009

I have no hesitation in giving Teri 5 stars on all accounts. I am located in Australia: people think it's funny that I got my invitations done overseas, but Teri provided such excellent service - and extremely good value for money - that I'm so glad I used her service. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but she helped me match colors and did a fabulous job in bringing my ideas to life. She was also very patient, and produced pdf proofs so we could check colors and layout before we made a final decision. She was also very quick, and everything arrived safely packaged and in perfect condition. As a general plus, she has a wide range of designs, colors and textures available so, even if you don't have any particular ideas about what you want, you'll be sure to find something you like in her range. It was such a pleasure to work with Teri, and I have no hesitation in recommending her to other bridal couples.

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2009

Teresa created amazing custom photo save-the-date cards, invitations, menus, programs, stickers, logos, etc. for me, and everyone commented on the unique and lovely stationary. She was a total pleasure to work with and kept me on task and on time. I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 01/16/2010
  • W

Anne · Married on 09/26/2009

Teresa is amazing! I got fantastic service, speedy shipping and her designs are beautiful. I was really happy with my invitations and I think her services are a bargain!

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2009

Great service - willing to work with our requests. And a beautiful finished product

Rosalind · Married on 07/11/2009

After searching on etsy for a design I liked, I came across designerpi. Not only were her designs original and beautiful but she makes double sided invitations (design info on front/directions and logistics on back) which really appealed to me in terms of trying to make an effort to be green. She'll also make rsvp cards if do want them. She was incredibly easy to work with, responded to my numerous questions and ideas until we got it to be perfect. The invitations arrived and they were just gorgeous! I was in a rush too and got them in a week from the day we started working together. Incredibly high quality, beautiful design at a very affordable price!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2009

Designer Photo Imaging was a fantastic choice for my invitations and programs. I loved being able to make some of the choices regarding design, colors, text layout, etc. to come up with something totally unique that matched my personal style. Teresa was a good communicator and easy to work with. My invitations and programs arrived on time and in great condition, especially considering they were less expensive than some other companies I had considered. I received many compliments on them! Would recommend to any bride who wants customized stationery.

Suzie · Married on 05/12/2009

The invitations were just gorgeous! We are so pleased with them.
    I can't thank Teresa enough for her professionalism, attention to detail and the beautiful design work. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with Designer Photo Imaging, and I hope to find some excuses to do so again in the future!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Rosalinda · Married on 03/27/2009

Love, love, love my wedding invites! Designer PI did such an AMAZING job and is wonderful to work with, very flexible. I would 100% recommend this vendor to brides looking for a unique, personalized wedding invite. I really appreciated the ongoing communication. Designer PI kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2009

Lindsey · Married on 01/10/2009

Working with Teresa was wonderful. She truly cares about all her clients and her designs are fabulous.

Sent on 01/26/2009
  • BlueEyezz

Melissa · Married on 01/02/2009

I absolutely love my invitations. Teresa: You did a fantastic job and everyone I have shown them to think they are incredible. I love having my own unique twist to my invites. :) The colors turned out exactly as I had hoped! THANK YOU! :D

Sent on 02/16/2009

Jessica · Married on 12/20/2008

My experience with Teresa at Designer Photo Imaging could not have gone anymore perfect. The invitations were gorgeous works of art. I have received countless compliments and surprise from friends and family about the unique design, color and paper style.
    I am the world's biggest procrastinator and didn't order my invitations until 7 weeks before my wedding. I contacted DPI via email, and was promptly responded to with reassurances the invitations would be to me by the next week. I asked to see a different color numerous times during the 'designing phase' and it was done without complaints or trying to talk me into something I didn't want! She truly wanted my invitations to look just as great as I wanted them too! The invitations did arrive the next week looking perfect as promised.
    The best part is that invitations were extremely affordable for the large amount I needed and the time and effort Teresa spent on them. If you want unique, breath-taking, one-of-a-kind invitations that are affordable, I highly recommend Designer Photo Imaging!
    -Jessica Taylor

Sent on 01/14/2009

Amy · Married on 10/17/2008

I was so happy to have found Teresa to work with. She is extremely professional, prompt, and experienced. I will definitely go to her again for any similar needs and would recommend her to everyone of my close friends and family.

Sent on 10/30/2008
  • Paddysgirl

Shana · Married on 10/12/2008

I came to find Designer Photo Imaging after coming across a link from a bride on Project Wedding. From the moment Teresa and I started emailing, I knew that she was the person to design our wedding invitations. First of all, her designs are GORGEOUS! We loved how unique they were and how colorful. Just perfect for the tone we wanted to set. She was quick in responding to my emails and so pleasant to deal with. We hired her and started working on the details. Even through multiple changes in color and in wording, she was always professional and never made me feel like a was being a pain. I can't say enough good things about Designer Photo Imaging. 5 stars from top to bottom!!

Sent on 10/28/2008

Rachel · Married on 09/27/2008

She was great to work with. When we had to make changes in our information she was quick to respond and send us a new proof. We had tons of compliments on how great our invitations looked!

Sent on 10/01/2008

April · Married on 08/31/2008

I can't say enough good things... Teresa is amazing at what she does! Beautiful designs, quick response via email, and I received my invitations before expected. She even created a beautiful "save-the-date." Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/02/2009

Tiffany · Married on 08/29/2008

Teresa did an excellent job on our wedding invitations; we LOVED them and got so many compliments from friends! Her response time was great and she was very thorough in communicating ideas, etiquette, and the process...I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Katie · Married on 05/23/2008

I searched for invitations for what seems like forever. I tried comparing value, to design and find exactly what I was looking for. I thought I would never find soemthing that both fit in my budget and went with my theme. That was until I found Teresa at Designer Photo Imaging. From the very start Teresa was helpful, informative, and patient. Her knowledge of the materials and color scheme was so helpful. She worked with me for about two weeks until the invitations were perfect. Upon receiving the invitations I was astonished at the final product and the value for the price. I never thought I would not only fit this in my budget but come in under budget. I have and will continue to reccomend Teresa to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/30/2008

Rosemary · Married on 05/23/2008

My experience with DPI was absolutely amazing. Teresa was so nice; she helped walk me through every step of the way, since I was practically clueless. For the same price for some generic looking invite from an online site, I have what is a beautiful and unique piece of art. I can only hope that the rest of my wedding turns out as perfectly.

Sent on 01/27/2009

Candice · Married on 05/19/2008

The invitations were so beautiful and professional looking. Everyone loved them. They were elegant, classy and the quality was superb! Again, I can't say it enough. Designer Photo Imaging did an awesome job. Any time I have an event they definitely will be creating my invites.

Sent on 06/05/2008
  • X

Tuppence · Married on 03/21/2008

I hadn't a clue as to what I even wanted, only that I needed someone who was willing to take me on and help me find solutions. Boy, did I get that from Teresa!

She worked very closely with us, keeping up superb communication. She checked in every few days during the creation process, and I think the longest she ever took to answer an email was 24 hours. Even on a weekend!

Our final product was perfect, beautiful, and we actually got calls from family and friends just to say they loved the look and feel of our invites. As they were completely custom made, I know that we had an individual work of art going to each of our guests and not just a piece of paper with our wedding details on it.

Our entire invitation suite included: Save the Dates, Invites, RSVP postcards, plus several additional information cards and envelopes. Half our guests live overseas so having double sided cards was a huge postage saver- not to mention the fact we probably saved quite a few trees by using both sides of each card!!

I would most certainly use this vendor again, and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2008

Paula · Married on 12/28/2007

Teresa was wonderful, and my invitations look great!

Sent on 09/29/2008