Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 7
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/15/2011

My bouquet was absolutely perfect loved it, everyone loved it too, very, very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend to anyone getting married. Excellent customer service and outstanding quality.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Brie · Married on 04/09/2011

Scott was fantastic! We used him for our bouquets and centerpieces (which were rentals). He worked with me very well on pricing, color and style and he executed everything beautifully. He was very responsive through the planning process and right on time the day of. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and thought it turned out better than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms and would use them again.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Danielle · Married on 03/26/2011

Apple Blossoms is amazing. Scott was such a life saver for me! I was so unsure about what I wanted and he sat with me for hours showing and explaining all different options! The flowers on the wedding day far exceeded my expectations! From the corsages and bouquets to the flowers at the reception…everything was gorgeous! Scott and his team are the best!! Their hard-work and attention to detail was superb! Without a doubt, Scott and Ron are the best flower guys in town! :)

Sent on 04/12/2011

Lisa · Married on 03/12/2011

My flowers from Apple Blossoms were absolutely beautiful! Scott is very thorough and knowledgeable. The flowers were way better than I had imagined. I bought my own vases and gave them to some guests as gifts. Over a week later, they are still beautiful. I received so many compliments and would definitely go there again for flowers.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2010

Working with Scott and Apple Blossoms Floral Designs & Gifts was absolutely amazing. I must admit that I was slightly anxious to not know EXACTLY what my bouquets/centerpieces/etc. were going to look like until the day of the wedding, but they turned out better than I could have ever imagined.

I may be biased, but my wedding bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. The combination of flowers was exquisite, and the detail that was put into assembling it was phenomenal. The boutonnieres had added, unexpected detail, too! Scott really thought of everything. And he didn't even freak out when I showed up at his store two days before my wedding asking to add another centerpiece! He immediately made the changes and was so flexible about it!

I highly recommend Apple Blossoms Floral Designs & Gifts to everyone! Everything about working with them was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 03/10/2011

Alana · Married on 12/11/2010

Apple Blossoms helped make our wedding beautiful! Scott is very helpful and suggested things I would have never thought of. He guided me and helped me decide on the perfect look our wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2010
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/07/2010

Truly beautiful flowers I was amazed on the day of my wedding the flowers were better than I could have hoped for.

Scott was brilliant I dealt with him exclusively by email as I was a destination bride from Scotland. I contacted a number of florists but the response from Scott was excellent. He gave me honest opinions on my choices and gave me alternative choices at different prices so I could pick and choose and still remain in budget.

I would recommend Apple Blossom to everyone, they went above an beyond to make the room, ceremony site and bouquets look the best.

Thank you again we are honoured that Apple Blossom was part of our day.

Sent on 12/19/2010

Taryn · Married on 12/05/2010

Apple Blossoms was amazing. Scott and Ron were always helpful, even when we stopped in without an appointment. My husband and I are visual people so Scott would stop and go grab some flowers out of the cooler and make sure we knew what they looked like, and sometimes how he would be arranging them. The bouquets turned out amazing, as did all of the flowers for the whole wedding. Eventhough it was incredibly windy, and the ceremony was outside, Scott and Ron made sure that my arrangements for outside were secured perfectly. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Scott and Ron for everything you did, Mike and I appreciate it!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Kristin · Married on 11/20/2010

I was EXTREMELY happy with my centerpieces from Appleblossoms!!! I was a little nervous because I was really particular on what I wanted and but Appleblossoms nailed it right on the head!! I got so many compliments on our centerpieces and the pictures of them turned out beautiful!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Carinne · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott is wonderful to work with and does a fabulous job. His work speaks for itself and the prices are really competitive. He was quick to offer alternative, similar flowers that would be in season (and thus cheaper) while maintaining the overall vision. Loved working with him, would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott at Apple Blossoms provided everything we needed. My main flower was the calla lilly beyond that the imagination took over. I told Scott what style of bouquet I wanted and what I had in mind for the others, but beyond that Scott had full reign over what other flowers to put in and what the arch were to look like. I had no idea until my wedding day what the flowers for anything would look like.... Scott did an amazing job!! The flowers were absolutely spectacular and the arrangements were far better than anything I could find on line!
    I highly recommend Scott

Sent on 12/29/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/30/2010

Scott was great to work with and extremely flexible. I would highly recommend them over any other florist in the area. My husband and I researched and researched and interviewed or quoted at least a dozen of his competition. None came close for value for cost comparison or the quality of service.

Sent on 12/05/2010

Liana · Married on 10/23/2010

Scott and his team were awesome. All of our flowers and decor turned out so beautiful. Scott surprised me at the reception, because he went out of his way to decorate the cake table and favor table with extra curly willow and vines he had from the ceremony decor, and it looked gorgeous. He knew exactly what to do to kept in line with the rest of the decor.

Sent on 11/10/2010
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 10/10/2010

Apple Blossom made my Bridal & Maid of Honor Bouquet for my October 10th wedding. It was a fall theme and they did an awesome job. My flowers were just beautiful! Just the right colors and the right price for me. I told them I was flexible and to use their judgement on the fall colors and it was even better than I had imagioned it! They are great!!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Bre2Be

Brooke · Married on 10/10/2010

I knew for the look of my wedding I wanted something elegant. Our wedding had an “Old Hollywood” feel and I brought in several pictures to our meeting with Scott. He understood exactly what we wanted and was able to provide beautiful bouquets, corsages and centerpieces for our wedding. We had so many compliments from all of our guests on the décor. Scott showed up early on the wedding day and stayed until the reception to set up the large centerpieces and head table with perfection. Scott and his team were great!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Adrienne · Married on 10/04/2010

We interviewed 8 florists for our wedding at the Clearwater Beach Hyatt. The location was excellent and we wanted the floral arrangments to be stunning as well, since they are a major item. Just as important though, we wanted someone who was professioanl, pleasant, and co-operative because there is enough stress without having to struggle with a bad attitude. We were fortunate on our 8th interview to come across Scott and Ron at Apple Blossom. They took our visision, not theirs and provided it at price which was more than fair. Best of all every time we spoke to them we left with a smile because they were so nice.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Adrienne · Married on 10/04/2010

I would use these guys again anytime. What a pleasant, professional team they are. The best thing about them is they listen. We interviewed a half a dozen florists for our wedding and consistently found they sat and pretended to listen then presented us with a presentation based on what they thought would look nice. Apple blossom listened to what we wanted and showed us arrangements that fit our descriptions until we found the perfect ones. Then they worked with us on details, and no matter how many minor changes we made were always friendly and professional. Best of all when the reception was set up our guests were amazed, as were we. It was PERFECT! It looked like it could be on TV.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Shalimar · Married on 10/02/2010

These guys were very good to work with, they did everything we asked for, so I am very pleased with their services. The only complaint I have is I had no flowers for my flower girl, I think it may have just been a miscommunication though.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Carrolyn · Married on 09/18/2010

Scott and Ron at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs were absolutely fabulous. They were very easy to work with, super creative and extremely accommodating. My flowers were so beautiful and lasted much longer than expected. Scott was up front about prices and what flowers would work best for what I wanted the look of my ceremony to be and what wouldn't work, he worked with my budget and made everything look like it was right out of a magazine. I will go to them for ALL my floral needs!!!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Devynn · Married on 08/28/2010

Scott and Rahn were fantastic!!! For someone like myself that does not know too much about flowers, Scott made the choices easy and fun. We spent some time talking about what colors I like and what the over all feel of the wedding would be and he took the ball and ran with it. My vision was a little "eclectic" and they nailed it!! The bouquets had mini disco balls and peacock feathers and the centerpieces had black lamp shades and spotlights... the really made our unique and fun theme classy and were so easy to work with to top it off! Scott was familiar with our venue (Nova535) and made little adjustments to things to make them fit the venue perfectly. They did that little extra and went above and beyond by adding an extra flower or feather here and there, and that really made the difference for me! I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms to anyone looking to enjoy their experience as much and my husband and I did.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Natalie · Married on 08/21/2010

Scott is a floral mastermind!! I didn't care about a lot at my wedding, but my bouquet was one thing I wanted done right! So many times you see bouquets that look the same, and I wanted something a little different. I wanted stargazer lilies, and dark red roses to match my bridesmaids dresses and the deep colors in the lilies. Most places offered red roses, Scott got me deep red roses that matched perfectly. On top of that, I wanted a peacock feather included in remembrance of my grandmother, and when I saw the bouquet it blew me away. The way he incorporated everything and the peacock feathers were just phenomenal. Additionally, my mom wanted a white rose for her hair instead of a traditional corsage, and he added a peacock feather to her hair piece. It was beautiful. The center pieces he made were more beautiful than imagined, and my mom had orchids throughout the design that Scott not only supplied, but put in place. There were so many flowers and it was the finishing touch on the decorations. Not only was everything beautiful, but the price was fantastic! I would definitely use Scott again for any party or floral need I have in the future.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2010

Scott went above and beyond for us. The flowers he did were beautiful and the color tone was the one we had requested from him. The price is affordable and the quality is really good. Everybody had something to say about how beautiful my bouquet was. I would recommend them because they provide excellent service.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Ingrid · Married on 06/12/2010

I am so happy that my final florist selection was Apple Blossoms. Scott and Ron were
    very professional and accomodating. The selection of a florist was one of my most difficult decisions to make. However after meeting Ron and sitting down with Scott, I was certain that Apple Blossoms was right for me, because they made it about me.

They not only provided me with awesome floral arrangements, but were also very helpful in assisting me with bringing my own personal vision for my DIY project together. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion. I felt and still do, that we have been longtime aquaintances.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Jessie · Married on 06/06/2010

Everything was beautiful and perfect for our wedding day! The service and quality of flowers was wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Gina · Married on 05/22/2010

Scott Darhower is very talented and his work blew me away! I showed him just a few pictures of what I wanted and it took those ideas and went above and beyond! His prices are VERY reasonable and the service was excellent! He is on Facebook, so if you add him you can see the weddings he does. Book him now!!

Sent on 06/10/2010