Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 7
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/12/2013

From the moment my daughter and I walked in the door we knew that Ron & Scott with Apple Blossom Florist was going to be the florist for her wedding! We were so impressed when we walked in the venue to see what we all discussed and saw it come to life! They took care of every detail from start to finish the day of her wedding which made it very stress free! I recommend them to everyone I talk to and show pictures to all!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jan · Married on 10/05/2013

My son was having a destination wedding in St Pete Beach, Florida so we had to choose our venders through the internet. Somehow we were lucky enough to have found Apple Bloosom. Scott was absolutely wonderful to work with. Through all the phone calls and emails, Scott was kind, patient, and so considerate. There are not enough words to express our appreciation for all of Scott's hard work. He went beyond our expectations. Our centerpieces and flowers were beautiful, our table looked gorgeous, and for the brunch the next day, he made 7 smaller groupings for the tables from the centerpieces at the wedding. Apple Blosooms is the only way to go!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ross · Married on 10/05/2013

My wife and I used Apple Blossoms for our wedding on October 5, 2013. We are from out of town which makes everything much harder. We met with Scott one time before the wedding and all other communication was from the phone or email. Scott could not have been more understanding and professional. He understood how stressful it is to plan a destination wedding and was always available to talk or answer questions. When the big day came he handled everything like a professional and the end product was beautiful. The flowers were fresh and vibrant. He did a great job with both of the types of centerpieces. In addition the brides bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets were perfect. I would highly suggest Apple Blossoms for your occasion and know your in good hands.

Sent on 10/28/2013

janet · Married on 06/07/2013

I loved working with Ron and Scott!! They put together beautiful floral designs. Everything I imagined our bouquets would look like but even better. They are so fun too. They even came back at the end of the night after the reception and packaged up items that I had supplied for the reception, and held them til I returned from my honeymoon. Such great service! Everyone was blown away by their settings.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Janet thank you so much. We really enjoyed working with you and bringing your wedding dreams to reality.
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 03/16/2013

Apple blossoms made my bouquet and it turned out gorgeously! I showed them 5 photos of bouquets that I liked and they were able to see my vision and execute it perfectly.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Julie · Married on 02/23/2013

Working with Scott was such a joy from the start. Every step of the way I felt confident that we were on the same page and that he really listened to what the "look" was we were trying to accomplish. Walking into our wedding we were BLOWN away. Everything he had done was absolutely perfect. I don't know much about flowers but Scott and his team were able to take the ideas I had in my head and transform them into the most beautiful arrangements I've ever scene. I would 100% recommend using Apple Blossoms. Trust them, they are experts!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Lissette · Married on 02/22/2013

Scott and his team did an AMAZIING job for my wedding. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers or better people to work with.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Jessie · Married on 12/15/2012

Scott delivered above and beyond my expectations! I came to him with what I believed was a fairly focused idea for a romantic and vintage themed wedding. He demonstrated top notch knowledge and creativity in designing my bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony decor, etc. The end product was elegant and tasteful. He included everything I hoped and added some beautiful touches that sparkled. I loved his work so much that I still have many of his arrangements around my home to decorate for Christmas.

He is very detail oriented, responsive, and was an absolute pleasure to work with! Scott also respected our budget and came up with alternatives to each arrangement to allow for more affordable options.

I would highly recommend Apple Blossoms!

Sent on 12/24/2012
  • Eli

Eli · Married on 11/17/2012

Scott and the Apple Blossoms team were an absolute blessing to work with for my November wedding. They are fantastic listeners and do a great job and asking probing questions to find out what you like and do not like. I fully trusted Scott with my vision and and he 100% delivered. I'm not extremely knowledgeable flowers but do love them and was able to just describe the feel and colors of my dream reception to him and he was able to pull flowers out from his stock to show me right then and there different things that might work - and it made me rest assured that he knew what I liked. Furthermore, Scott prevented me from making some less than desirable choices in decore by showing me "previews" of what I originally had in mind.
    We received so many compliments on our flowers and decore - and I've never ever seen such a beautiful bridal boquet...I'm biased bc it was mine - but it truly was gorgeous and exactly what I asked him for. Scott also provided the flowers to go around the inside tiers of my cake -he worked with my cake designer/baker and I was stunned at how beautiful they looked between the tiers - like something on a royal wedding cake!
    Scott met with me multiple times - by appointment and whenever I dropped in to get flowers for other occassions - he really does want your event to be beautiful and is so accomodating. My in-laws wanted our flowers itemized so they could pick what items they were going to pay for -and Scott even worked with us on this. There was one misunderstanding regarding the flowers for grooms/men but Scott is very good about double checking that you are clear on what you are getting that day and we got everything as planned.
    I adore Scott and Apple Blossoms and he truly helped my wedding reception dreams come true - thank you so much guys!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

amanda · Married on 04/21/2012

I have been eager to write this review since my wedding because I havent been able to stop raving about what an AMAZING job Apple Blossoms did for us. I initially came in for a consultation a whole year prior to my wedding. I explained to Scott that I wanted an "Over the Top" Moulin Rouge themed decor and he assured me that's what I would get...Oh boy did he deliver! I did not however have an "over the top" budget and Scott gave me wonderful suggestions on how we could achieve it. I gave him full artistic freedom and Scott's creativity knows no bounds. He built us a gorgeous draped chuppah and even hand made a chandelier inside of it! The reception centerpieces were all assembled with the expansive collection of candleabras and gorgeous glasses and vases that Apple Blossoms had to choose from. All of the flowers were vibrant and beautiful and he really went above and beyond for me by adding eccentric touches of feathers to everything. My guests are still talking about how impressive everything was. On a personal note, I was greatful for all of the extra touches that they did that I wasnt even expecting...our sweetheart table, petals that I forgot for my flower girl, and really pitching in to help my venue set up for other things. Additonally I'd like to note that i stopped by several times throughout the year with changes I wanted made and Scott and Ron were always so helpful and patient-It really made for a wonderful experience.I would gladly reccomend them to any bride and already have!

Sent on 06/19/2012

STEPHANIE · Married on 03/10/2012

We worked with Scott with Apple Blossom about 6 months before our wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted but we had a very tight budget. Scott was able to give me what I wanted without sacrificing. The flowers arrived on time as promised at our hotel that morning, and they were absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad that I chose to do business with them! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2012

Scott is a saint and an artist! I changed so many things along my six months of working with him and he was always prompt to follow up with an email and an updated contract. The wedding day flowers were better than I could have ever imagined and still looked gorgeous a week later when we returned from our honeymoon. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Jessica,

It was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and Tristan for many years of happiness.

Joy · Married on 11/18/2011

Scott is amazing, he took my vision and made it a reality. All for a great price!

Sent on 01/21/2012
  • Mandi & Greg

Mandi & Greg · Married on 11/12/2011

I can't say enough about how great Scott was! Apparently there was a fiasco with our linen company. Scott at Apple Blossoms went above and beyond and set up all our linens. His floral arrangements and bouquets were stunning. He added so many more touches throughout the room which were a great surprise to see. He has a great eye, is a true pleasure to work with, and I'd work with him again in a heartbeat. He made our wedding truly memorable and beautiful and we're so lucky we had the pleasure to work with him!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Trish · Married on 10/15/2011

Scott at Apple Blossom was amazing. The pricing was very affordable. I knew the minute we sat down and met with Scott and gave him my flower ideas, that he would do a great job The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jodi · Married on 10/08/2011

I found the staff at Apple Blossoms to be very professional and willing to work with your budget. Their knowledge and expertise transformed my vision into reality. We were very impressed by their floral designs. Scott and his team definitely helped to make our day special.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Carla · Married on 10/01/2011

I was very pleased with my flower arrangements and they really went
    Above and beyond to make my wedding day special and
    Memorable for years to come.
    Scott truely is an artist when it comes to creating floral
    Arrangements.

He was amazing to work with and made a lot of nice
    Suggestions when we were picking out my flowers.

On my wedding day, I was amazed to see how full the
    Center pieces were and our bouquets were amazing.
    They were so colorful and the flowers just looked
    So wonderful.
    I would highly recommend Apple Blossom Florist to future
    Brides and grooms getting married.

Sent on 10/06/2011
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 10/01/2011

We are so fantastically thrilled with the job Scott Darhower of Apple Blossoms did with our wedding flowers. Words cannot describe how absolutely exquisite the arrangements were. I knew after my first meeting with Scott that I wanted to hire him to do our wedding but had no idea how much he would blow my mind with his talent.
    My husband and I did not have tons of ideas about how we wanted our flowers to turn out for the wedding so we really gave Scott a lot of free reign about how the wedding would look. Boy, are we glad we did! Our aisle hanging pieces were incredible and were transferred onto the tables in the reception. He designed AMAZING arrangements for our ceremony site - I still cannot believe the job he did.
    I would recommend Scott and Apple Blossoms again and again... and again. I only wish I had a need for a florist every day so I could continue to hire him to create beautiful arrangements all the time! I am so incredibly thankful we had the opportunity to work with Scott and Apple Blossoms. Hiring this company could possibly be the best decision you could make for your whole wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Joseph · Married on 10/01/2011

The flowers were beautiful!!! Thanks so much guys. Top Notch!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

Scott and his team did a fantastic job on all the flowers for my wedding! They went over and beyond on my expectations and I was completely happy with everything they did! I highly recommend you use these guys!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Amy · Married on 09/04/2011

Absolutely fabulous! Our wedding was stunning and we couldn't have been happier with Apple Blossoms. They were in tune with exactly what we wanted, and delivered absolutely perfect decor. We recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2011

My flowers were absolutely breathtaking. I cannot even count the number of compliments we got on them. They were so much more beautiful than I imagined they would be, and much prettier than the picture I sent them for inspiration. Scott was great to work with, and worked with me all via email and phone since I am stationed out of the state. Their prices were very reasonable as well. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Angela · Married on 05/06/2011

Scott was amazing. We got SO many compliments on the hydrangeas in my bouquets and centerpieces. He was flexible with my many changing ideas and put a lot of work into bringing my ideas to life. He made everything so so beautiful. I went on my 3 day honeymoon and came back to find my hydrangea bouquet in a vase, still in beautiful condition. ( Amazing considering how delicate the flower is.) I gave Scott a budget and he came in under what I needed. I loved his work!

Sent on 05/09/2011
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/15/2011

My bouquet was absolutely perfect loved it, everyone loved it too, very, very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend to anyone getting married. Excellent customer service and outstanding quality.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Brie · Married on 04/09/2011

Scott was fantastic! We used him for our bouquets and centerpieces (which were rentals). He worked with me very well on pricing, color and style and he executed everything beautifully. He was very responsive through the planning process and right on time the day of. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and thought it turned out better than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Apple Blossoms and would use them again.

Sent on 04/26/2011