Apple Blossoms Floral Designs Reviews

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 5
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 6
Apple Blossoms Floral Designs 7

Jose · Married on 09/12/2015

Scott at apple blossoms was amazing! His vision and creativity brought so much life to our wedding. It shows he has a passion for what he does and is very professional. Best value in town in our opinion. We would highly recommend Apple blossoms for anyone looking to decorate their wedding. They provide big and beautiful flowers that are imported from all over the world. Thank you Scott!! Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Jose. It was such a pleasure working with you and Ileana. We all at Apple Blossoms wish the two of you many years of Happiness.
  • User5081918 · 2+ years ago

I wish I could post a picture of my custom bouquet Scott made for me, if I could, you would stop reading reviews and call Apple Blossoms right away! My husband and I met with Scott only once before the wedding and then coordinated with via email and phone since we live in Idaho. That was all it took for Scott to completely figure out what we were hoping for and then even exceed our wildest dreams! Apple Blossoms took care of decorating the aisle, entrance, and centerpieces for our tables. They delivered our bouquets to our hotel for pictures. They set up and took down everything, my wedding party and I didn’t have to lift a finger day of, and it was perfect. We used the same room for the ceremony and the reception, and so they waited out of sight during the ceremony and then transformed the room quicker than I could have even imagined possible! We got married at the Florida Aquarium, who recommended Apple Blossoms, and Scott gave us the bright beautiful tropical wedding we had dreamed of! On the fly, he was even able to make an extra boutonniere that we hadn’t thought of, and in the moment, it was a lifesaver. In fact, I didn’t even find out about it until a day later! What more could you possibly ask for from a vendor? They help picked up my slack and made everything perfect! I absolutely recommend Apple Blossoms, in fact, if I lived in central Florida, I would never use a different florist for anything!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/20/2015

Scott was wonderful to work with! His arrangements were absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Very nice people to work with. Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

The flowers for my bouquet, boutonnieres and centerpieces were better than any picture I showed or could ever have imagined! Scott and his team at Apple Blossoms are absolutely amazing, they can take images of what you like and then take it to the next level, while staying within your budget!
    With my first consultation, Scott was able to help me take the flower inspirations that I found on Pinterest and bring them into my budget. Scott also encourage me to provide him with any of the vases and anything else he may need to put the centerpieces together to help cut down on costs. Once I booked Apple Blossoms, I was able to meet with Scott a few more times to make sure we were on the same page and go over any changes that were needed. Scott also offered to make up a sample of the centerpieces or any of the bouquets if needed, I felt confident in conversations that he completely understood my vision that I did not feel it was necessary.
    The day of our wedding I needed the bouquets and boutonnieres earlier since we were doing a first look, I discussed picking them up from the store, but Scott did not feel I should stress with that, so he delivered them directly to the hotel and the rest to the venue. The first time I saw the flowers I was so ecstatic they were far beyond my expectations! My husband who was skeptical about his boutonniere when I told him about my idea for them, absolutely loved it and could believe how well they turned out..it too was beyond his expectations! Everything was so beautiful!!
    Everyone at the wedding raved about gorgeous and unique the flowers and centerpieces were, and how they fit who I was perfectly! Thank for helping to complete my special day!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Apple Blossoms provided me with beautiful flowers for my wedding! When the big day came and my flowers were delivered I was so taken back with how beautiful the bouquet was! 100% would recommend for wedding flowers or any florist needs!

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • User5232061 · 2+ years ago

Amazing florist! Great at keeping in contact and making last minute changes to the order. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2015

Scott is truly so talented...sincere...creative...professional...Apple Blossoms put the perfect touch on every arrangement and just made my wedding a dream come true...I can't express how happy I am...the quality and costumer service I received exceeded my expectations and I'm so excited to use them again in the future for all the special occasions in my life!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Erin · Married on 04/04/2015

Scott and his team at Apple Blossoms were amazing. Every interaction we had with them was a wonderful experience. Scott gave a fabulous consultation, helping me take my flower ideas to make outstanding centerpieces. Once we booked Apple Blossoms, we were able to go back and see samples of our centerpieces. They were outstanding and exactly what I was hoping for. He made a beautiful bouquet packed with gorgeous flowers. He also made extra corsages for my mom and sister in law. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flowers and how unique and beautiful they were. Scott also had amazing prices. He is realistic and does not try to upsell. He encouraged us to get what we could from wholesale places. I don't think there is anywhere else where you will be able to get more for the money and work with such awesome people. Apple Blossoms took care of all flowers and transferring the ceremony room to the reception, and then back for clean up.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Lindsay · Married on 03/21/2015

Scott at Apple Blossoms was a joy to work with. At our first meeting, I provided some flower inspirations, and he guided my fiancé and I to flowers that would be both beautiful and fit within our budget. We were planning our Florida wedding from out of state, and Scott was easy to reach by e-mail and always responded within 24 hours.

About two months before my wedding, I completely changed my mind on the flowers I wanted, and Scott was able to completely accommodate the change. The week of my wedding, he called to let me know that the flowers he ordered arrived in the wrong color. He went above and beyond to get the flowers, which was unexpected and unnecessary. I deferred to his expertise and had flowers that were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined.

A week later, and I am still receiving compliments on how lovely all of the flowers were - from the bouquets to the centerpieces.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Leah · Married on 02/28/2015

Choosing Apple Blossoms was one of the best choices I made for my wedding. I was an out-of-town bride and had to do almost all of the planning having seen the venue only once. To add to this, I know nothing about flowers. Scott took some pictures I sent from pinterest and transformed them into the perfect bouquet and reception flowers. I couldn't quite explain the look I wanted for my wedding although I sent pictures with general ideas -- yet somehow when I walked into my reception, the flowers were there, perfect. I loved them so much that we saved most of the flowers and took pictures the next day before delivering them to my in-town in-laws. Scott was so laid back and easy to work with--he reassured me whenever I felt concerned or worried that I didn't know enough about choosing flowers. He even sent me pictures of examples of the proposed centerpieces. When the final proposal was more than I had hoped, it took less than 2 hours before he gave me 3 new ideas which would allow me to adjust the flower budget various amounts. My only regret for my day is that I was so busy I never got to meet Scott and Ron face to face to thank them!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs's reply:

Leah and Trevor. It was such a great pleasure working with you. I know how hard it is to convey exactly what you want your wedding to be especially doing it long distance and over the phone. It was such a pleasure working with you and creating your dream wedding. Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day. Can't wait to meet both of you one of these days when you get a break from your hectic life and come visit us from the Hershey PA. All our best to you and Trevor in many years of happiness.

Lolly · Married on 01/23/2015

Scott and Rahn were great to work with! Scott has a vast knowledge of all things floral. He was very reasonable! My original bouquet was out of my piece range and he suggested alternative flowers to achieve the same look within my budget. I recommend Apple Blossoms to all brides!!!

Sent on 02/08/2015

monica · Married on 12/31/2014

Dear Scott and Ron: We can't thank-you both enough for making our day everything we envisioned. You both are so artistic and professional. Every little detail was amazing in your craftsmanship, and floral design.
    All of our guest were totally delighted and really, it is because of you. Thank-you from the bottom of our hearts, with all of love and gratitude and the best of the best for you both in this New Year, 2015.
    Thank-You,
    Monica & Alex

Sent on 01/03/2015

My bouquet, boutonnières, and family bouquets were beautiful! My bouquet lasted a full 2 weeks after the wedding. They were so helpful by opening their shop on a Sunday so that we did not have to store the flowers the night before the wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Annette · Married on 12/06/2014

This was not a wedding but my son's Bar Mitzvah. It was a formal nostalgic baseball theme and Scott from Apple Blossoms Floral Designs captured it perfectly with white Hydrangeas and greenery in milk glass vases. They were beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. What I really loved about Scott's work was...I took a photo of a bouquet of flowers that I had recently received and pointed out to Scott what I loved about it. He took what I loved, added his special touches for the perfect centerpieces. I had also used him two years ago for some arrangements for my daughter's
    Bat Mitzvah as well as arrangements for the Temple. Always perfect and always beautiful! Apple Blossoms is the only florist that I will use in the future.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Laura · Married on 11/22/2014

Apple Blossoms were better than I could have ever imagined!! They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable; with their guidance I was able to create the perfect bouquet and table arrangements. I had ZERO flower experience, but I had a vibe I wanted to achieve, and Scott knew EXACTLY how to achieve it. I cannot thank them enough--the flowers were incredible. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND this company!!

-Laura

Sent on 12/17/2014

Scott and Ron were great! From the first consultation all the way up through my wedding I have no complaints. They worked with my budget but at the same time gave my the look that I wanted. My flowers were beautiful and I got many compliments on all the arrangements. I am glad I picked them and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 01/06/2015

I told Scott and Ron my vision and they went above and beyond. They were extremely helpful in offering flower advise and are very knowledgable. My day of wedding coordinator said they were a pleasure to work with onsite and even helped fold my programs.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2014

I used Apple Blossoms for my wedding and they were absolutely fantastic! They guided me through selecting the type of flowers I wanted for my centerpieces, bouquet, and boutonnières. They were very flexible and easy to work with and very professional. The centerpieces looked amazing and my bouquet was gorgeous! They were reasonably priced and helped me stay within my budget. I highly recommend Apple Blossoms.

Sent on 09/17/2014

lyn · Married on 05/17/2014

scott and ron were amazing, providing beautiful flowers and gave incredible suggestions. their attentions to detail was spectacular and created the whole atmosphere for the evening.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

One of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process was hiring Apple Blossoms to create our centerpieces, bridal party flowers and cake topper. From our very first consultation to the day of the wedding, Ron and Scott understood my vision and made all my wedding flower dreams into a reality. The attention to detail and quality of the flowers is unbeatable. The team at Apple Blossoms was attentive, friendly and comforting. I'll never forget the extreme excitement and joy that I felt the morning of my wedding when the flowers were delivered. I would (and have!) highly recommended Apple Blossoms to not only other brides, but also to anyone looking for high quality flowers for a special event or occasion. Thank you, Apple Blosssoms!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Melissa,

It was such a pleasure working with you and your Mom. Thank you so much and many many years of happiness to you.

Christina · Married on 04/05/2014

This company is amazing. It's the one stop shop for almost everything

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jean · Married on 04/05/2014

Thank you Apple Blossom for our beautiful flowers!!:) Scott and Lily are truly wonderful:) Thank you Lily for helping to mend one of our bridesmaid's dresses:) I will definetely recommend Apple Blossom to family and freinds!!!:) Also, Lily created beautiful invitations!!:)

Sent on 04/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

Scott at Apple Blossoms was AMAZING and made my bridal dreams come true. We had some last minute changes with the bridal party dresses and Scott was able to change the flowers to match the bridesmaids dress while still coordinating with the bridal bouquet, groomsmen, and other floral décor. He was even able to provide 2 beautiful accent pieces with an odd request for size and weight the week before the wedding. Wish I could provide photos.... Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Valerie · Married on 02/22/2014

Scott with Apple Blossoms is amazing! I can't explain how happy I am that my husband and I chose Apple Blossoms for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. I don't know anything about flowers but during our first meeting, Scott did a great job at making me feel comfortable with the flower selections. He understood my vision and was able to provide his years of experience to create the most beautiful arrangements.
    Scott was also very helpful in meeting with me a couple times before the wedding to do a mock up of the arrangements at the reception. We ended up making some changes to the final product which was great. The week of the wedding he also called to let me know that some of the flowers for my bouquet weren't up to par and suggested some beautiful alternatives.
    Apple Blossoms also took care of our arrangements for our rehearsal dinner. Everyone commented on our flowers both nights. The arrangements were beyond what I expected, they were amazing!

Sent on 03/03/2014