Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Reviews

96 | Barnhart, MO

96 Reviews for Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 1
Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 2

Applause Productions was amazing to work with! We used them for a DJ and a videographer. They played the music we wanted and got everyone on the dance floor!! They are super friendly and nice too! Our wedding video turned out great. It highlighted all the best parts of the day and had great music along with it!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Julia · Married on 04/17/2015

Applause Productions was incredibly helpful from start to finish with their DJ services! Great communication, staying in touch with price, services offered, music selection, set-up times, and most amusingly a surprise dance with the DJ leading everyone! We wanted to support small business, and this was exactly what we were looking for. Amanda was fantastic in reaching out to us and very flexible, quickly responding to us whenever we remembered a last minute song or had just one more question. Our music man of the evening, Cole was great when we bombarded him with last minute changes to the schedule of the reception, and was able to play accommodate all of the music requests we had our guests submit with their RSVP to keep with the flow of the whole evening. A limbo dance, a conga line, and even the chicken dance were lead by his assistant, and got every single guest up to dance and enjoy themselves! I would highly recommend Applause Productions, very flexible, helpful, and right in our budget. If you are looking for a small business and interested in supporting local, Applause Productions is the company for you, they put the soundtrack to our evening and really helped to make it as memorable as it was.

Julia Garcia

Sent on 04/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I were so happy with the quality of video that was taken at our wedding. Each time we watch the videos and reflect back on the day tears form in our eyes and we each have a huge smile on our face!! The music at the reception was spot on and everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening. The services offered were more than we could have imagined and we could not have asked for a better videographer and DJ!!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Applause Productions helped make our wedding everything we dreamed of! Couldn't have imagined a better DJ!

Sent on 11/18/2014

They did an awesome job! There was a variety of music and they used a lot of good techniques to get everyone involved. It was a fun night and I've only saw one picture so far but it is beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

Awesome company! They have done so many weddings for our friends. Every time they have been amazing! They were amazing to work with. I missed a call and email from John for a before hand conference he was completely understanding and easy to reschedule with. The music was right on with what we wanted. Anytime there was a request for an odd song he would ask the groom or I of it was ok. Our wedding video is amazing! It captured every moment we wanted it to! It also left out all those moments we didn't want on it. I 100% would recommend this company.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2014

Everything thing went great and everyone had a blast!! They were very easy people to work with and contact! Would definitely recommend them for an event!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2014

John did a truly wonderful job of catching all the special moments of our big day. The quality of the finished product is amazing and we couldn't be happier. We recieved the finished video just two weeks after our event and John even took the time to deliver copies to our house when the mail was taking too long. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Emily · Married on 01/25/2014

Best wedding DJ I have ever seen! We loved applause productions! They knew exactly what to play at the right times. Thanks!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Cynthia · Married on 01/18/2014

Applause was great! They really know what they are doing. I especially liked the party props they used at the reception. They were very responsive with emails and phone calls. Their system is impressive with all the lighting and sound. We have received so many compliments on how fun our reception was! We will recommend them to ANYONE that needs a fun professional DJ!!
    Thanks
    Cynthia

Sent on 01/21/2014

Nicole · Married on 01/17/2014

John and Amanda were great! They guided us through our wedding with ease. I could not ask for more. John (the DJ) was great getting our guests on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Sheryl · Married on 12/29/2013

They were awesome and very reasonable!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Angel · Married on 12/28/2013

Applause Productions is a great company to work with on our wedding date!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Shannon · Married on 11/02/2013

Amazing job! Definitely a crowd pleaser! Our guests did not get bored with this dj. Loved them!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

As a parent, you want the best for your children's weddings and a DJ can make or break your reception! Applause Productions did an OUTSTANDING job for us! We can't thank you guys enough for all you did! You had our party dancing from the beginning to the end! John, your personality showed when you would announce the wedding parties names and announced the different dances....you were there to show everyone a great time, but best of all, you clearly love what you do and people can read that through your voice, you were upbeat and got everyone so excited about all the different events of the evening! You, your beautiful wife and Cole (the newest upcoming DJ) were so organized and so sweet. You made these parents proud to have you DJ their daughters wedding! I remember my daughter coming up to me at the end of the night asking if the DJ's would stay overtime....they didn't want their night to end! You all were so flexible, in fact, my husband and I came up to ask about certain songs and John would pull out his "detailed" list of the evening to fit in whatever we wanted. Our overall experience with Applause Productions was 5 stars....better than expected and SO APPRECIATED!!! You cannot go wrong choosing this vendor!!! When the time comes that we have another family wedding or any event where we need a DJ, we are calling you to come back!! Oh yea, and I must thank you again for your patience, I know we threw things your way last minute since our daughter lives out of town and you worked with us w/out any problems. The night was PERFECT! You guys were awesome....thank you!! Steve and Lisa Parker

Sent on 10/14/2013

nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

Couldn't have been happier. Wonderful people and wonderful DJ. Really knew what he was doing and how to have a wonderful night. Helped us put everything in order. 10 out 5. Prefer DJ!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Loooove looove looove them! Highly recommended!!! No one "literally no one" left the dance floor! Our video also turned out amazing! Thank you so much! Wish I could do it all again!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Karen · Married on 04/13/2013

John was wonderful! He played all of the music we chose and was a lot of fun. As the Mother of the Bride, I didn't have to worry about anything. John took care of everything! I would recommend him for any party or reception.

Sent on 04/16/2013

John was awesome to work with! He took the reigns on our wedding day and seemlessly ran our reception, which was exactly what we were looking for! We would reccommend John to anyone on the hunt for a knowledgable, afforable, and friendly DJ.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

John and Amanda did an amazing job at my wedding reception! My husband and I could not be happier. The dance floor was full, happy and having fun all night. Our friends and family have been raving about how much fun they had. I highly recommend Applause Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2012

We loved John!! He played great music all night and kept everyone dancing. He was great to work with!! We would definitely recommend Applause Productions to anyone who needs a DJ!! Thanks so much John for making our night amazing!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Dacia · Married on 10/05/2012

John from Applause Productions went out of his way to make our night a success! We have been to several weddings this year and he was by far the most entertaining and really got our crowd moving! We have received a lot of compliments from our guests and would definitely use Applause Productions in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2012

pedroley · Married on 09/22/2012

John and his wife are a terrific team! They recorded our ceremony and reception as well as dj'd for our wedding. We received nothing but compliments from our guests and the dance floor was rocking the entire night! Great job!! We received the video yesterday and my husband and I watched it 4 times in a row -- we couldn't get enough! It exceeded all of my expectations! John and his wife are GEMS!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Diana · Married on 09/15/2012

I was very pleased with John and his wife's work. They were friendly, professional and very helpful. They came 4 hours before my ceremony even started to set up. Their DJ equipment was amazing, the light show was fantastic, John kept people on the dance floor all night, he was very accommodating to my music choices. He stayed in contact with me for months before the actual date to mix music, pick songs and plan the reception entrance. I just received my DVD and it took less than a week for him to finish. The video is amazing, i absolutely love it!! He captured all of the important moments and kept the camera rolling till the last song. I would recommend him for any event, I will definitely be contacting him with any future events I plan. I can not thank them enough for the amazing job they did to help make my special day the best day ever!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Monica · Married on 07/28/2012

Applause Production's was a joy to work with. As we planned our wedding we were quite impressed with the professionalism Applause Production portrayed. More so, Mr. Potter was very prompt with returning calls, and a pleasure to have as our DJ. The price is afforable, and payments are a simple process. With all that goes into planning a wedding Applause Production will be one of the few you can trust fully. We had 280 guests and the dance floor was full, lights were going and our guests were genuinely enjoying themselves. We will definitely use Applause Production for any and all future videography and DJ use.

Sent on 08/05/2012