Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth Reviews

96 Reviews for Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth

Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 1
Applause Productions DJ-Video-Photobooth 2

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

I cannot express how happy we are that we had Applause Productions provide videography,dj, uplighting and monogram for our wedding. John and Amanda are so easy to work with and perfectly captured our day. Originally I was not sold on having a videographer for our wedding, but I am so happy that we decided to have one and found Applause. The highlight video, full ceremony, and reception videos are priceless (but also very affordable). We also received all of our dvds very quickly. We have received endless compliments on the video and the dj. I would recommend that everyone choose Applause, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Jenn · Married on 01/14/2017

John and Amanda did our videography and we were blown away. They went above and beyond, really... There was a mix up with our letters to one another on the day of and I was so bummed they wouldn't be read in our video. I didn't say anything to Amanda and John because it was our fault that one got misplaced. Amanda messaged me on facebook asking to meet up to read our letters so that she could put them in our video. They drove all the way to our area on a Saturday and did the recording. Our 10 min video was more than we could have ever asked for. It was beyond beautiful. Not to mention they showed up at 9am and stayed until 9pm, really captured our entire day. I am SO glad they got recommended to me.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Applause Productions was wonderful! From the time we contacted them to the wedding day they were great to work with! They gave me recommendations for other vendors that would be needed for our wedding. They provided ceremony sound, photo story, DJ, video and photo booth services for our special day! John and his team were very friendly. He did an amazing job all night long and kept the crowd entertained until the end. All the photos from the photo booth were on Facebook the next day! It was great seeing all those photos so soon! All our guests enjoyed the photo booth and had a blast using all the props! A couple weeks later he gave us some special pictures from the highlight video. I would recommend them to anyone who needs one or all of these services for ANY special occasion.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

We cannot express our gratitude for Applause Productions enough. They made our wedding day come to life on film, something that we and our families cherish so much and something we will be able to share for years to come with our children. Their work is wonderful, and they provided a highlight film in the matter of weeks after our wedding, and full length film and footage of the entire wedding day in less than a month. They worked so well with us to understand our needs and what was important to us on our special day. Amanda and I exchanged messages frequently and she even called me the week of our wedding to confirm every small detail. Her and her team, which consists of mostly her family, are so sweet, accommodating, and creative. You can tell they really love what they do and they care about their clients! To think I almost didn't book a videographer for our wedding and then hit the jackpot with Applause Productions! Many brides say their biggest regret was not booking a videographer on their wedding day. I'm so glad we did! Book Applause Productions for your wedding day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ and ceremony services were wonderful. They helped us keep the party going despite some major set backs and kept things flowing smoothly. We got so many compliments about them. Thank you John and Abraham for your wonderful service and attentiveness.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mercedes · Married on 09/10/2016

They were absolutely amazing! Everybody has been talking about how fun our wedding was. DJ was so upbeat and so good at getting everybody involved and the videographer was amazing. The day turned out so perfect and I would not have been the same with anybody else! I would recommend them 1 million times to anybody !

Sent on 10/19/2016

michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

We are so happy that we used Applause for our wedding! John was an amazing DJ that provided great music and brought fun props for our guests to engage in that kept our party going. We also used John as our videographer and our video is BEAUTIFUL. There is so much footage he captured from our day, that I never would have seen otherwise. We could tell he put in such hard work with the hours of footage we have! He returned our video so quickly too. Best money spent. Thanks John and Amanda for providing us with memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Such an awesome job! Loved all three of our videos we got! If you're on the fence like we were, you won't regret it! They were there early, very professional, and SO easy to work with! Videos were back to us less than an month after our wedding. Absolutely would use them again!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

Applause did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day as well as running the sound for our ceremony and reception. They were quick to respond to my communication, and pricing can't be beat! They were considerate and professional, very flexible, and worked wonderfully with my photographer. Our wedding day brought rain and a possible venue change, the timeline didn't go as planned - along with other issues they were happy to work around. They went above and beyond, I even caught one of them trying to help clean up at the reception. Our wedding video is beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Five stars doesn't seem like enough - hire applause and you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Applause was amazing! Every thing I asked for and more in a DJ! Very professional and so polite!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

We had Applause videography for our wedding day and they did great! We absolutely love our video and they got it back to us sooo fast! I've heard people waiting up to 6 months for their video ours took 3 weeks! I would definitely recommend Applause to any couple!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

John was the DJ for our wedding reception at The Christy in April of 2016. Working with an assistant, they also handled all of the videography for the day. The music was great. They played a great mix of music and made sure to include a large selection of the songs I had requested (even incorporating some requests of mine into the dinner music). The announcements were seamless and kept the evening right on time and on track, and John rolled with it easily when we had hiccups along the way (I forgot my garter, so no garter toss, and a couple of people were missing for the bridal party walk in announcements, etc.).
    And he kept the party rolling until the last minute. The dance floor was never empty. We actually had people dancing on a second dance floor in the other far corner of the room!
    Because he was also handling the video, I wondered if they would be stretched too thin, but 2 weeks after the ceremony we received the link to our wedding highlight video and it was just great too! Everyone we've shown it to has absolutely been blown away, especially since they were completely unobtrusive...no one even noticed them getting all of the lovely shots they managed to get.
    They even caught a couple of moments that our (nearly-perfect) photographers weren't able to capture. Impressive!
    So, I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable combination of DJ and video. They did a good job and didn't cost a fortune. We definitely made the right choice with Applause!

Sent on 05/15/2016
  • User6520934 · 2+ years ago

Great vendor if you are looking for a DJ and/or ceremony sound. We hired them for both services. They were great at communicating with me and answering all of my questions throughout the process. They were also berry accommodating, allowing us to be very specific with a playlist of songs while guests arrived. They are also very reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Elise · Married on 11/07/2015

Applause Productions is a great company to have service your event! We booked them as a DJ for our Wedding and everything was went so smoothly. They were able to hook up our officiant since it was an outside wedding and had music playing as people were flowing in. We requested specific music and they followed through without any problems and it was everything that I hoped it would be!. John is very professional and organized and it made my day less stressful which was great.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Emily · Married on 10/31/2015

Applause Productions did such a beautiful job capturing our day. We received the edited video on Facebook days after our wedding day and the DVD copies in mail soon after. My husband and I are so thankful to be able to relive the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Great service. all the staff of this company were more than accommodating and were very professional..

Sent on 10/28/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Applause productions is an absolute pleasure to work with. As videographers they are never intrusive at any special moments - when you see your video you will be surprised that they really capture everything! As far as DJ services they are awesome! There was never a dull moment all night long! The pace of the music was perfect and the dance floor was full of all of my guests! I had so many compliments on how much fun they were! The props for some of the dances kept everyone talking and it was a blast. You can truly see the talent they have for this and the fun they bring with each service they offer. It isn't a complete wedding unless you have a little "Applause".

Sent on 01/24/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2015

Applause Productions was so easy to work with. They happily answered all questions I had and were more than accommodating. The music was perfect during our ceremony/reception. Super friendly workers and they gave us the best memory possible for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

We definitely chose the best people to do our DJ and videography services!! They were great to work with and did a spectacular job!! Our video is absolutely perfect and will be cherished for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/19/2015

Applause Productions was awesome to work with for our Labadie, MO wedding. We were planning to just use an iPod to self DJ our DIY wedding, but in the end we broke down and began looking for a DJ a few months before our date. Applause Productions provided ceremony, cocktail/dinner and dancing DJ services (5 hours total and set up two hours before) at a great price. They have an online PayPal payment system which made it easy pay our deposit and then final total.

They arrived on time (two hours before our ceremony start time) to set up with sound, lights and a disco ball. Cole, our DJ, was nicely dressed, professional and very friendly to work with. I was able to chat with him about what I wanted and he accommodated our request to play straight from our pre-provided song list, which isn't their norm as they usually go off of a genre/style of your choosing and pick the songs themselves. If you are doing DIY and choosing between iPod playlists versus a DJ, one thing I will say is that the DJ almost acts as a wedding coordinator to make sure the ceremony songs go smoothly and play at the right time and that announcements are made like dinner, last call for food, first dances, cutting the cake, etc. For us this was a huge plus.

At the end of the night Cole and his helper even helped us move a few things as we were cleaning up and made sure to ask if we needed anything else, how the day was for us, etc. I would highly recommend Applause Productions.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Sherri · Married on 08/15/2015

i highly recommend applause productions! They provided the up lighting, music, and videography services at my wedding reception a few weekends ago. They even used a projector to play my destination wedding ceremony to all of my guests before we made our grand entrance. They captured the evening fully without missing any special moments that I can recall. I received my wedding video in a very timely manner. The price for their services were extremely competitive and were the best value I could find after weeks of comparing! The entertainment was great! They provided props for some of the silly dances and they ensured my guests and I had a great evening full of memories! I also had no issue getting into contact with them when I had questions arise! And that is such an important trait to a stressed out bride-to-be! I will recommend this wonderful service to all of my future bride-to-be friends in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Applause Productions is a great company to work with! John and Amanda were easy to communicate with and kept the party going all night! Their price is very competitive and the service is great. All of our guest loved the mix of new and older songs played through the night. I gave John a list of songs to build from and he played all of our favorite songs! They helped make the party get started and keep flowing through the night!

Sent on 08/10/2015

We were incredibly pleased with Applause productions video and dj services. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and captured all of the important events from the evening in a high quality video.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kacie · Married on 06/20/2015

We had Cole Coleman and we had a great night! He keep everything up beat and I would recommend him!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

After our original dj fell through, John stepped in and provided FANTASTIC service. He kept the reception going and everyone had a blast. The fun songs like the duck dance with duck hat and Conga line complete with maracas and sombreros were a great touch and so much fun. Thanks again and we will definitely be recommending you to friends and family!

Sent on 05/23/2015