Apoorva Bridal Reviews

6 Reviews for Apoorva Bridal

• Jackeline

Jackie · Married on 03/27/2021

Highly Recommend!

Apoorva was all the calming energy I needed on my wedding day! She was super communicative since our first text and even volunteered a wedding wire discount. I appreciate that kind of genuineness and transparency. On the day of, she was on time, professional, and so lovely as a person! I am beyond thrilled that Apoorva honored my vision on my special day and although this was my small affair in light of COVID-19, I am looking forward to using her services in the future when I can safely hold a larger celebration. Book her now!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Chandni P. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great work!

I hired Apoorva for makeup and hair for my bridal shower and she met all my expectations. Aside from her quality of work and professionalism, she has a very friendly and bubbly personality; we clicked right away. I would definitely reach out to Apoorva again for hair/makeup and would recommend her to others!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Sana · Married on 01/07/2020

Highly recommended for hair and makeup!

I had an engagement party last year and Apoorva did my hair and makeup. She was very professional and did exactly what I wanted and also did my mum's hair and makeup. I was able to achieve the exact look I had in mind and received a ton of compliments! Overall, she was easy going and we were very happy with the service!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Sandy

Sandy S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely stoked

I met Apoorva at a MAC counter in New York and she did my makeup for my graduation ball. She had me hooked on the hollywood glam makeup look she did and I knew I wanted a stylist like her for my wedding day. She explained to me all of the benefits of each product and made sure my makeup did not move for my grad ball I was highly impressed.

We did a trial a couple weeks before my wedding day and I was very happy with the outcome and got a lot of compliments from my family and friends.

On the wedding day Apoorva arrived and set up things very fast and made sure I felt calm and stress free. She made my day very special and I think I have also made a good friend in the process!! She is truly a gem and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Ashna R. · Married on 09/11/2019

Excellent job!

Apoorva did an Amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridal party! My wedding was in Jersey city and she was extra early just to set up her things. She is professional, listened to what I had for my vision of the wedding during the trial, and made sure I felt comfortable throughout the whole experience. I wanted updos for my bridal party and most of them had short hair, but Apoorva still managed to create a nice updo for all of them. Overall I was very happy with my experience.

I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Ravali P. · Married on 03/15/2018

Engagement Makeup and Hair

Apporva is amazing! She is extremely professional and is always looking to make you feel and look your best. I would
    Highly recommend her!