49 Reviews for Aphrodite Wedding Photography

Digital Files (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Proofs (1)
48 Aphrodite Wedding Photography Reviews

Jennifer was everything and more! She was so sweet and accommodating, very realistic about shots that would work versus ones that wouldn't, and the results were better than I could have imagined. When it comes to wedding pictures, you definitely get what you pay for, and Jennifer is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very happy with our wedding photos and we are so grateful that we found Jennifer for our big day! We have so many beautiful moments captured thanks to her talent and her dedication. We would highly recommend her services! She is very well organized - in addition to being accommodating and understanding. Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Sally, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was terrific in every aspect and really took the time to understand what we wanted. I was thrilled with the dedication, creativity and knowledge she brought to our wedding and would highly recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Brooks, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was amazing. We got married at the Tupper Manor in Beverly, MA in the spring. Her photos blew us away, they were even better than we could have imagined! Not only did we love the photos, but I have received so many compliments on how our photos turned out! She was very friendly and easy to work with, I would highly recommend Aphrodite Photography!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved having Jennifer from Aphrodite Wedding Photography! She was very professional and friendly. We got our photos back and they're beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for Wedding photos or engagement photos.

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She was available to discuss what we were looking for from a photographer to make sure that it would be a good fit. Her planning documents were thorough and helped us think through both the big elements of our day, and the very small details. She was very flexible with us, and kindly shifted plans around when we had a medical issue during our engagement photos. The engagement photos are great, and having that session helped us to get to know Jennifer, and to see what my make-up trial looked like on camera.

For our rehearsal dinner and for the wedding, Jennifer (and her assistant), seemed to be everywhere at once, while not being in the way at all. Many guests remarked what a hard worker she clearly was. She was a calm and pleasant presence on a wild day.

But most importantly, the final product was exactly what we were hoping for! The photos capture the feelings of the day so nicely. We chose to have limited formals, and the candid shots of us and our guests were so much fun to look at. The quality of the photos is very good; they feel like a more flattering version of real life. There are so many great shots to choose from.

Profile Picture User6310348, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is an AMAZING photographer and is extremely professional and responsive. She made it very easy to coordinate both my engagement and wedding photos and she is great with communication. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture User6027871, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Jennifer is talented and amazing. She truly takes gorgeous pictures that capture such authentic and vivid emotion. She also has a creative eye and pays great attention to detail. Jennifer was also super easy to work with and was helpful not only giving us pointers for taking pictures, but also for having the entire wedding run smoothly. I would recommend Jennifer hands down. She is fabulous. We are so excited to have our event documented so flawlessly and beautifully.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She is a very kind, compassionate person who takes the time to really make you feel special. She genuinely cares about each of her costumers and it shows in how she posts about us on her blog and other social media outlets. I really enjoyed working with Jennifer. She has an amazing style and a terrific eye for photography. She takes pictures without you even noticing - and these not-posed ones ended up being some of my favorites! I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone getting married in the NH/ME/northern Mass area. She is THE best! Thanks again, Jennifer!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I hired Jennifer site unseen. I was a bit late planning for my small wedding but after speaking to her on the phone I really felt like she understood the nuances of what was most important to a bride.
I put Jennifer to the challenge of photographing a wedding in motion, outdoors on the coast of Maine, with hundreds of people around to compete with. She did not disappoint. She worked her butt off to make sure she got the key shots.
What I was most pleased with was that she presented a very realistic overview of how are her services worked, what to expect from her, and we had everything pre-arranged in advance. She gave us the extra nudge to take the time to think about what formals we wanted and what the most important shots would be so that we could maximize our time with her. This was extremely good advice as the big day goes by so fast and there just isn't enough time for everything. She helped us to anticipate the potential pitfalls in family dynamics so that we were able to ensure everyone was given an opportunity to be included without it taking an excessive amount of time.
The results were excellent. Every family formal was taken with care to ensure that everyone was represented in their best light. Not easy to do in group photos. She offered some very creative photos as well.
I would highly recommend her. She was the model of professionalism and preparedness. I spent more than originally planned on photography but don't have any regrets. The truth is, it is the only thing other than your memory that you can take with you from that day so to me it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service and attention to detail!

Profile Picture User4749455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Jennifer for our engagement photos and our wedding--and we could not be happier with that decision. Throughout the entire planning process, Jennifer was responsive, thorough, patient, and kind, and we really felt that she listed to what we were looking for in a photographer and in the images we hoped to have. On the day of the wedding, Jennifer was flexible but still helped us stay on schedule to ensure that we had all of the shots we wanted. Throughout the entire day, Jennifer and her wonderful assistant seemed to manage to be everywhere and capture every aspect of our wedding without being intrusive which is something that was really important to us and our families. Perhaps most importantly, when we actually saw the photos from our wedding, we were beyond amazed. Jennifer captured our wedding day in exactly the way I would have, and it seems to me that she is able to do that for all of her clients by getting to know them and communicating with them well in advance. We have not stopped receiving compliments on the photos from our family and friends, and I am so thankful to have these images to remember our wedding day by. Jennifer is a true professional and a wonderful artist. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture User4693443, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experiene from the inital meeting with Jennifer to the delievery of our wedding pictures. Jennifer shown us her profilio and explained her service to us in great details in the inital meeting. She was a good listener and she understood what we were looking for right away. We also liked her energy and enthusiasm in photography. We booked her right away at the inital meeting. We knew we made a good choice of our photographer after our engagment photo session. Jennifer suggested the perfect location for us. The photos were just beautiful. We were so impressed by one of the photo that we used it in our wedding invitations and programs. Jennifer was very responsive the whole time and she was very flexible. We added a last minute request of a portriat session in the traditional red dress and Jennifer was happy to help us fit it in our wedding day timeline. We were so glad we did that! Jennifer and her assistant Marco were phenomenal throughout the whole wedding. They were everywhere coving wonderful moments of our big day. Our guests told us that we would have great wedding photos because our photographers were very professional and they seemed to enjoy what they were doing. We remembered Jennifer smiling at her camera screen after taking a nice evening shot of us on the dock. She was happy with the photo and so do we. Our wedding photos were high quality and they told us the story of our wedding day. Thank you Aphrodite Wedding Photography!

Profile Picture Manchi & Chad, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and her staff are consummate professionals and I was thrilled with the way our wedding photos came out. As a bride, there were a lot of things that I didn't get to stop and see on our wedding day, but Jennifer captured all the details, faces and fun. She was my second (and maybe third) set of eyes. :) She blended into the background and got awesome candids, and also did a great job setting up shots with our families. She is warm, dedicated and talented. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was fantastic! I've never seen someone so committed to capturing the moment (I've been to plenty of weddings). There were moments where she laid down in the dirt to capture some shots (one of which was our favorite from the entire wedding). She was incredibly creative with the surroundings and composed a huge array of awesome photos. On top of it all she was very personable, conscious of our time constraints, and delivered the package right on time. My husband and I both would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/13, 1 Review
4.7

It was truly delightful working with Jennifer during our wedding on the New Hampshire seacoast. She was familiar with the area and asked us the exact spots we wanted to capture for specific photos. She staked out these locations on her own prior to our wedding day and was fully prepared when the day came. She was calm and patient with all of our guests, and with us.

Jennifer captured all the family and friend shots we needed, and we were left with plenty of time for creative, artistic, and romantic shots as well. Jennifer has a keen eye for a beautiful shot and knows how to get the color and lighting to perfection.

We love that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliché. She created lovely images that capture the beauty of our location and the excitement and romance of the wedding day.

Jennifer was totally dedicated to getting great shots, even lying down in the grass and on the beach for a better angle! She made a select group of photos available on her website for our review prior to the delivery date of the entire package. After this glimpse, we knew we had spectacular photos highlighting our special day on the way. She did a beautiful job editing the photos and we received the final package in a two-disk set as well as electronically on her website for guests to access.

Jennifer’s patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye are all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos loves them. A delight to work with, Jennifer comes highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3773447, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was just amazing and my wedding photo's are unbelievable. The first two photographers I contacted were both booked but both had a mutual referral on their list, thats is when I spoke with Jennifer the first time. There are no photos that myself, friends and family do not just gush over. Even my new husband can not stop looking at them. She is friendly, more than accomodating, truely listens to the type of photo's you want and takes amazing shots. Thanks again Jennifer and Marco.

Profile Picture Marie, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer was professional, fun, and has a unique style that allows wedding photos to fulfill the formal necessities but simultaneously have an artistic flair. We love our wedding photos and are so glad that Jennifer was able to capture our unforgetable moments on film so that they can live on with our family and friends who view them.

Profile Picture sara, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer worked around our schedule and budget and was extremely flexible and pleasant. She captured wonderful moments for our wedding between the posed wedding party shots as well as the gorgeous candids of guests through the day/night. We happily recommend her services! And she is just about the sweetest woman alive!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful working with Jennifer for my wedding in Durham, NH. She was enthusiastic and helpful throughout the process. I was amazed at the beautiful pictures she captured throughout the day; I hardly knew she was there! She created the perfect mix of artistic and traditional wedding photos. I definitely recommend her service.

Profile Picture User3492360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer and her second shooter (my apologies, i can't recall her name) were hands down, fantastic! They were timely, proffessional and committed. They had quite a few challenges when it came to my venue (weather, lighting, indoor/outdoor, etc) but they pulled through seamlessly, giving us beautiful wedding pictures. Our wedding pictures were very important to us and we wanted photographers who didn't miss anything and captured a bunch of candid photos - that's exactly what we got! Jennifer did a great job and captured our memories perfectly! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer; who creates amazing images, knows exactly what she is doing and is great with guests and the clients alike! We couldn't have asked for more from our wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Terry, 1/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was our photographer and I can not recommend her more. She was absolutely fantastic. Our guests were commenting how they never saw her or her assistant stop once. We ended up with 4 DVDs worth of high-res photos. While her personality is super bubbly and friendly, she didn't seem to have any issues taking control and just directly telling everyone what to do.

Profile Picture Bob, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was so wonderful to work with. She was fun, sweet and creative and was always going for the perfect shot. She knew we didn't want to pose for pictures all night, so when it was time to party, she and her second photographer faded in to the background while never slipping up on their duties. I was very impressed with her enthusiasm and professionalism. She was great to work with, and for the samples I have seen so far, I know the pictures will be amazing. Thank you! Job well done!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/18/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer was an absolutely fantastic photographer to work with. She was kind, laid back, and approachable. My husband and I were so pleased with the way that she worked with us, our wedding party, and our guests the day of our wedding. She was responsive throughout the entire planning process and very willing to work with us. Additionally, she took the time to get to know us as a couple so that our photos would reflect who we are together. The night of the wedding, Jennifer was truly dedicated to her work. She literally did not stop taking photos the entire night, always looking for a photo op. I couldn't be more pleased with her hard work. I highly recommend Jennifer and Aphrodite Photography.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Jennifer on the spot!! And she more then exceeded our expectations on the day of our wedding. They stay busy shooting the entire time. And like she told us, if there is a down time anytime during the wedding, then they go around and find photos they can take within your venue. Jennifer's layed back personality also helped me stay calm before the ceremony. She works hard at keeping you busy and your mind off of everything! Pretty much everything Jennifer says is true, they are prompt, professional, and have a good report with a lot of other vendors! I can not wait to see the photos when they come in. Thanks again Jennifer & Eric!!

Profile Picture crystal , 3/4/12, 6 Reviews