Anywhere-Weddings Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Kelly Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda was amazing! :) we are definitely recommending her to any future "mr&mrs" :) she was so kind and polite and was a joy to have celebrate our special day with :) thank you Linda , God bless :)
    Brittany Married on 07/19/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely wonderful officiant! She had such beautiful, kind words. Extremely organized, and timely. Nothing but great reviews here. :)
    Nola A. Married on 06/14/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda was wonderful! The wedding ceremony was perfect for us. She was attentive to our wishes, very perceptive and was very easy to work with.
    We feel as though she is family and would recommend her to anyone regardless of the type of ceremony they are planning.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 08/10/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just can't say enough great things about Linda. She was extremely helpful and patient when helping me with my custom wedding ceremony. She gave us a beautiful keepsake of our ceremony words too. She spoke with such love and sincerity during our ceremony and made it so personal to us. Our guests were blown away by the uniqueness of our ceremony and Linda's heartfelt words. You should stop looking for a wedding minister now if you are in Central to Southwest Ohio because she is the one! I will tell everyone who is getting married about my new friend Linda.

Anywhere-Weddings's reply:

Awww Stacy...Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Your wedding was so beautiful and personal! You just radiated elegance and beauty! You're in my heart...just like your sister Amber is! Love you guys!
    Lydia Married on 05/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda really helped us personalize our ceremony. She helped make it unique and just special for us and our families. Linda is as sweet as can be and very professional. The ceremony fee fit right into our budget. I can't thank her enough.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/03/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I LOVE Linda! She was the greatest! I'm not a church goer and she was totally okay with that. We didn't have to go to counciling, join a church, or anything crazy like that. She emailed me promptly every time I emailed her about a change in the wedding or anything. Even when my father had his stroke and I had to cancel my rehearsal Linda was understanding and even didn't charge me for canceling. I not only feel that she is a great wedding minister/officiant, but also I good friend of mine. I recommend Linda to EVERYONE who is getting married!
    Audrey Married on 09/24/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Linda was amazing! She does religious and non religious ceremonies and can customize them! She even writes your own vows!
    Renata Married on 04/15/2011
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Linda Stevenson is a wonderful and kind woman who is open minded and very personable. She is professional and reliable and we were very glad to have her join us for our wedding day - she made the day truly special and memorable.
    Matthew Married on 11/26/2010
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding ceremony was fabulous. We were so apprciative of your warm and welcoming personality, it made our preparation and wedding day very special. We also enjoyed the many little gifts you added to the wedding, the sand ceremony and the piano playing at the end. You really have a way about you. The only drawback was when we had trouble getting a hold of you after which we found out you had some personal circumstances to attend to. Once those were resolved, it was smoooth sailing to our wedding day. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Cheers !
  • pam
    Pam Married on 07/13/2014
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    linda Stevenson did good job meeting with you and what we wanted our ceremony was performed by Robbie feediman